2.

A misunderstanding (Previously: It's so simple)

Luhan and Xiumin were walking towards the campus after they had eaten breakfast together.

"Hey." They both turned around to see Sehun standing there with a satisfied smirk plastered on his face.

"So you must be Baozi? Nice to finally meet you." Sehun said liking the way his best friend looked annoyed.

"Baozi? Luhan why does uhmm... Sehun?" Xiumin looked questionably at the younger boy, who nodded. "Yeah, Sehun called me Baozi. You know that I don't like that nickname." He frowned at Luhan.

"I don't know. He must have seen it on my phone." Luhan raised his hands in defence.

"Sorry I don't know your name." Sehun apologized.

"Oh. Okey, I'm Xiumin." He offered a hand, which Sehun shook.

"So did you hook up already?" Sehun said, the smirk back on his face.

"SHUT UP SEHUN!" Luhan shouted. Xiumin was startled he had never imagined that the usually shy Luhan could shout like that. He was so shocked that he failed to notice that he was dragged away by an angry Luhan.

"God. Some day I'm really going to kill that of a friend. Damn that idiot." Luhan was mumbling. "I'm sorry that you had to witness that scene." He looked back to meet Xiumin's eyes.

"Nah, that's okey." Xiumin was actually glad to see a different side of Luhan.

"Oh . I have to run. I don't want to be late for Mr. Kim's class. He can be a pain in the if I'm late."

"I know. Now go." Xiumin pushed Luhan. He smiled when Luhan tripped and almost fell while waving goodbye to him.

----

Xiumin had history. When he entered the classroom the teacher wasn't there yet as usual. Mrs. Lee was always late. He got to his seat only to be pulled into a hug.

"Where were you last night? I was so worried. You weren't back by the time I left." Said Suho, Xiumin's roommate. Xiumin laughed.

"What are you my mother? Even she isn't that big of a worrywart."

"Well, sorry that I'm such a good and carrying friend." Suho deadpanned. Xiumin smiled.

"I didn't say that. Anyway, I was with a friend. I sincerely apologize that I forgot to call you, Mom. Please don't ground me."Suho laughed and smacked the back of Xiumin's head.

"Yah~. What was that for? You know even if you act like my mother I'm still your hyung."

"I don't care. You should have called."

"Okey. Okey, I got it. Aish~."

"Take your seats everyone." Said Mrs. Lee, when she finally decided to show up for class.

 

-----

 

It was about ten minutes into the boring history lesson, Suho really liked history but today's lesson was just draining.

"Hey, Minnie whose that friend of yours? I mean I know your group of friends. They would have called me to say you're staying over. So I just uhmm... is that person really your friend? You know..." He was cut off.

"No, no. God no. Why would you even think of something like that?"

"It's just uhmm... I don't know that friend of yours and usually you introduce me to them. It just bugs me."

"I'll introduce the two of you. I would have but he is really shy. He is not good with strangers. I'll talk to him, okey?" Said Xiumin.

"Thank you. I'll feel more at ease that way."

"Okey Mom." Xiumin received a punch to the arm.

"You little..." The older said while choking his roommate.

----

To Lu:

Do you want to eat lunch together? ^^ 

A friend of mine really wants to meet you. Is that okey??

From Lu:

Sure. The usual spot. *^^*

Okey I guess. Is he coming with us for lunch?

To Lu:

Is that okey?

From Lu:

Sure. (:

----

It was lunchtime when Suho and Xiumin were waiting for Luhan. They saw a boy running their way.

"Hey. Why are you running?"

"Mr. Kim... He kept us late. I... sorry I'm late."

"Luhan, we basically came here five minutes ago. You didn't have to run, you know." Xiumin laughed. "Anyway this is my roommate Suho." Suho cleared his throat.

"I'm Suho his BEST friend." He offered a hand.Luhan shook Suho's hand.

"I'm Luhan. Nice to meet you."

"Like wise."

While Suho and Xiumin were talking about lots of stuff Luhan stood quietly, just listening.

"Minnie you should eat more balanced meals." Suho nagged when he saw Xiumin's lunch.

"Okey, Mom." Xiumin teased.

"Aish~. Will you ever stop calling me that?"

"When you stop acting like one." Xiumin deadpanned. Luhan laughed at the scene.

"Do you want some of my salad?" Luhan asked.Xiumin nodded and Luhan feed him.

After they finished their lunch Suho started telling stories about Xiumin from highschool. Suho and Xiumin knew each other since they were fifth grade and were best friends since then. Luhan leaned on Xiumin's shoulder whilst Xiumin started running his fingers trought the younger's hair.

'Wow they are close.' Suho thought. There was a soft smile on his lips.

"Guys, I have to go. It was really nice meeting you Luhan. Oh next time when he is staying at your place please remained that idiot to call me." Said Suho. Luhan laughed.

"I'll. We should hang out again."

"Yeah, that would be nice." Suho then left the two alone.

 

"What are those people doing?" Luhan pointed to two people heatedly making out under a tree.

"Oh God, Tao stop your boyfriend's face! That's just disturbing." Xiumin said to one of the boys, who lifted his head. He was obviously embarrassed when he got off from his boyfriends lap.

"If you don't like don't watch." Said a really tall person supposedly the boyfriend of this Tao guy.

"Oh, Kris shut up. You know you're not supposed to do that kind of stuff at public places, right?" Xiumin said.

"Well that didn't stopped you when you were with Chen." 'Kris' deadpanned.

"That was long ago and it wasn't my fault. Chen was the one who pinned me to the wall and started kissing me." Xiumin defended himself.

"Baozi, I didn't know you were gay." Luhan pull away from Xiumin for a moment to look at him.

"Well, I'm not exactly gay. I just like who I like. It just happened that the last person who I date was a guy. Do you perhaps have a problem with that?" Xiumin asked concerned a little bit that Luhan might hate it. He really disliked the thought that Luhan may distants himself from him.

"Nah, I don't have a problem. I was just curious. That's all." Luhan said returning to his previous position.

"I have to go. I told Sehun that we'll met." Luhan suddenly said.

"Wait, you mean Oh Sehun?" One of the boys asked.

"Yeah. You uhmm..."

"Tao and that's Kris."

"Tao, you know Sehun?"

"We have some classes together. One time we were at a party and he started hitting on me." Tao said.

"What really?" Luhan said excitedly.

"Do you want to hear the story?" Tao asked.

"YEAH."

"Didn't say that you had to go?" Xiumin said.

"Sehun can wait." The boys laughed. Tao told them the story. Kris kind of wanted to kill that 'Sehun' guy.

"Oh my god. That's gold. Thanks man, now I can . Finally he might stop acting so mighty." Luhan said excitedly. He had an evil smirk on his face.

"Well now, I really have to go. Bye."

"Tell him I said 'hi'." Tao said.Luhan nodded before taking his leave.

"He is a nice person. Can't believe he is Sehun's best friend." Tao said cuddling closer to his boyfriend.

"I know he is an amazing person." Xiumin said.

"Man you have totally fallen for him." Kris stated.

"No, I haven't."

"Don't pretend. By the way he has the hots for you, you know right?" Tao added.

"Don't be ridicules, guys. I'm leaving. I have an assignment for tomorrow."

----

Xiumin and Luhan were in Luhan's room. They decided that is better to be there since it was raining and they didn't felt like going out.They were planning to watch Supernatural like they did the past several weeks. They were on second season already.

"What cha doing guys?" Sehun walked in like it was his room.

"We are going to watch Supernatural." Xiumin said.

"Nice. Which episode are we watching?"

"XIUMIN and I are watching season two episode four." Luhan changed his tone of on purpose to make his point.

"Cool. Do you have popcorns?" Sehun invited himself in and sat on the bed that wasn't Luhan's. Totally ignoring Luhan's previous words.

"Seriously. Get out." Luhan demanded.

"Oh, come on I haven't watch Supernatural in so long."

"Let him be." Xiumin said and Luhan gave up. God he really wanted to spend some alone time with his Baozi.Xiumin placed Luhan's laptop on his desk. Luhan got the snacks that Xiumin brought. The two of them sat on Luhan's bed after that. Luhan cuddled at the elder as the episode started.Sehun was surprised.

"You let him sit on your bed? You never let anyone."

"He is an expectation." Luhan replayed.

"You don't let anyone on your bed! That's the first time a heard that." Xiumin mused.

"He didn't let even his last girlfriend. He always kicks out everyone who get close to it."

"Sorry that I don't like people dirtying my bed."

"Yeah, whatever." Sehun said before getting his attention back to the laptop, a small smirk on his face. 

At some point Xiumin fell asleep using Luhan's lap as a pillow. Luhan absentmindedly played with his hair while watching the episode that was playing on his laptop.

----

"Well I'll go to sleep. Bye" Sehun said leaving the room.

"Baozi wake up. Baozi." Luhan said softly.

"Uhmm... Five more minutes."Luhan laughed.

"You can sleep here if you want but you have to call Suho."

"Call him." Xiumin mumbled. Luhan took Xiumin's phone and texted Suho to inform him that Xiumin was staying at his place. He got up and set about getting ready for bed. Luhan turned the lights off and got into his bed next to the sound asleep Baozi. He pulled Xiumin closer by the waist and Xiumin wrapped his hands around Luhan in his sleep. Luhan kiss Xiumin's forehead.

"Good night Baozi." He said before falling asleep much like the first time Xiumin stayed over at his room.

-----------------

A/N: Hey guys. So that's chapter two it's a little bit random but I wanted to post a new chapter this week. So yeah.

Hope you guys enjoyed it.

Thanks for subscribing and upvoting guys you are the best. Love you all. =^^=