1. How everything started

A misunderstanding (Previously: It's so simple)

It was raining heavily that day. Luhan was in the cafe near campus. It isn't very popular because it is in a small alley but Luhan likes it that way, he enjoys the quiet atmosphere, in which he can just relax. And the coffee is good too.

He brought a coffee and took out his book. When he finally lifted his head from the book to take a sip from his drink, he noticed that there was a cute round-faced boy sitting across the table, looking at his phone. The boy looked at Luhan.

"Oh, you finally looked up. Is the book that interesting? Ahmm... I wanted to ask you if I could sit here but I thought it was better not to disturb you, so I just sat quietly." Luhan nodded.

"Yeah, I don't mind. Thanks for not disturbing me and yeah it is very interesting."

"I haven't seen you around before. Where do you study?"

"I go to the university over there." Luhan pointed to the direction of the university.

"Me too." Xiumin squicked out.

"Wait... What? You're an university student?" Luhan eyes widened in disbelieve.

"Yep. I'm 20."

"Y-you ...you're older than me!? I thought you were a high-schooler!" Luhan stuttered with even wider eyes, if that was physically possible.

"Yeah, I get that a lot."

They talked about everything and anything for two and a half hours before Xiumin remembered that he had a homework due tomorrow first period. They exchanged numbers before saying their goodbyes. That night they texted each other till 2 am.

----

They had been friends from a week now. They meet for lunch and texted each other every day. Luhan was wandering if he should text Xiumin and ask him to meet somewhere.

"Who is Baozi?" said Sehun, Luhan's only friend in Korea, from behind Luhan with a mischievous smile.

"Just a friend."

"A friend?" he chuckled.

"It's not what you think. We met last week at a cafe and just started talking, we found that we have a lot in common. That's all."

"Should I believe you?" Asked the younger boy receiving a punch to the shoulder.

To Baozi:

Hey. Are you free this afternoon?

From Baozi:

Yeah. What do you have in mind? ^^

To Baozi:

Do you want to come to my place? We can watch a movie or something.

From Baozi:

That sounds nice. ^o^

To Baozi:

I'll wait for you at the cafe we met. :)

"Oh, a date." Sehun cooed receiving another punch but this time harder.

----

Luhan was in the cafe around three o'clock. He got a cup of coffee and started reading a book. After an hour or so Xiumin found himself sitting across from the reading Luhan again. 'He looks so peaceful.' Xiumin thought. Luhan looked up after some time.

"Hey.Why didn't say you were here? And can you please stop doing that it scares me." Luhan pouted.

"I didn't want to disturb you and it's quite fun, you know."

"Seriously you could have said something. Anyway are we going?"

"Sure."

----

They exited the cafe. Xiumin following Luhan to his dorm room. Luhan lived alone, although most people had a roommate he was lucky enough to have room all to himself. They sat on the bed that wasn't Luhan's, because he doesn't like people sitting on it. They used a chair as a make-shift table for Luhan's laptop.

"What do you want to watch?"

"There is that movie..." Xiumin said.

"Play it. I'll get us some snacks." Luhan said without hearing the rest of the sentence. He opened some drawers here and there to gather some food and drinks.

"By the way which movie are we watch?" Luhan asked.

"The Grudge."

"A horror movie!"

"Are you perhaps afraid?" Xiumin asked, feeling a bit akward for suggesting a movie that thr other did not like. 

"No." Luhan said. He would never admit that but he was terrified.

They started watching the movie and munching on the snacks. When the movie got scarier Luhan's nerves started getting the better of him. Xiumin saw that an hour and a half into the movie,so he decided to place a reassuring hand on the younger's back.

"Aaa~" Luhan squicked the moment Xiumin's hand had touched him.

"Aish, if you're that scared you should have said when I asked you." The older said. Luhan had his head in his hands. He was expecting a laughter but was pleasantly surprised when he received a hug.

"Aren't you gonna laugh at me?"Xiumin was taken aback.

"Why would I laugh? It's normal to be scared of something like that. But I didn't except you would be that afraid." Luhan felt his heart thump from the shock he experienced earlier.

"It's just uhmm... Sehun would do that so I thought -" he was cut off before having the chance to finish.

"But I'm not Sehun, you know. Don't compere me to that idiot. I wouldn't do things like that." Luhan was stunned. That was something he didn't except, Xiumin getting worked up over him compering him to his best friend.

"I'm sorry." The younger whispered. "I... You looked so excited. I didn't want to ruined it." Luhan was still trembling so Xiumin hug him tighter. 'He is so cute.' He thought giving a kiss to the younger's head. Luhan felt his heart racing again. 

"Do you feel better now?" Xiumin asked still hugging him.

"Yeah, but I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight." Luhan chuckled. There was a gentle smile on Xiumin's lips when he moved away so he could look at Luhan. 

"I can stay with you if that will make you fill better?"

"If that's not a problem. I will be really glad if you do." Luhan's cheeks had a light tint of a blushed. They spent the rest of the time watching funny videos to make the younger relax more. When it was time for bed Luhan gave Xiumin some clothes to sleep in. Luhan got in his bed while Xiumin took the spear one after turning the lights off. The younger was shifting a lot in his bed unable to fall asleep.

"Uhmm... Could you perhaps uhm, come sleep with me if that's not a bother?" For a second time that night he blushed. Xiumin was climbing in Luhan's bed with his pillow even before Luhan finished his question. The bed was small so they were pressed against each other. Xiumin was on the edge of the bed so Luhan wrapped his hands around the other's waist and pulled him closer. The older was startled but hugged back none the less. Luhan nuzzled in Xiumin's hair and the latter snuggled in the younger's chest. They fell shortly after snuggling in each other.

----

Xiumin woke up first, Luhan was still sleeping. He smiled and snuggled in the younger's warmth. Since it was early he let himself drift off to sleep again. Luhan opened his eyes to the view of chubby cheeks and messy hair pressed against his chest. He ruffled Xiumin's hair and the later whined.

"Good morning." Xiumin said, rubbing his sleepy eyes.

"Good morning." Luhan replayed unwrapping himself from the older. "Do you want to eat breakfast?"

"Mhm. That sounds nice but I have to go change my clothes and take a shower before that."

 

 

****

A/N: So that's the first chapter. It's short but I hope you'll like it.^^

What do you think is it good? Should I change something? I really don't know. I don't it's that bad so I decided to post it.

Anyways, thanks for reading my first attempt at writing a decent story.

Bye guys. Have a great day.