4.

A misunderstanding (Previously: It's so simple)

"Hey , Chen!" The said boy turned around. When he did he got quite the shock. The first thing he saw was a hand and at the next moment... BAM! He got a hell of a punch in the face. Chen opened his eyes only to find out that the culprit for the awful pain he was feeling was no other than his ex. Xiumin looked pissed more than ever.

"What was that for?" Chen asked rubbing the place that was hit just a moment ago.

"How could you kiss Luhan?" Xiumin was furious.

"I didn't except that. You are jealous! Do still love me or something?" Chen said with a cocky smile. BAM. Well, he never thought he will be hit for that. Actually he never excepted to get hit the first time, too.

"You know, you're an ! Don't go near Luhan ever again!" Xiumin shouted flaming with anger. "Who would be in love with a douchebag like yourself?" Xiumin stormed inside the dorms leaving Chen behind.

Chen was dumbfounded how can the cute little Xiumin get so angry over something small like him kissing someone. And when did he got that strong! He thought about that while wiping the blood from his face.

"God, I think my ex just broke my nose. I guess he is jealous. Why can't he just admit that he's still in love with me?"


-----


Xiumin was wondering if he should go to Luhan and see if he was alright. Instead he went to his own room.

He took out the papers he had to review for his part of the presentation, that he was doing for his group project, out of his bag. The project was for next week but he seemed unable to concentrate. All he could think about were the events from earlier. They kept repeating in his head.

'Luhan and Chen walking to the school campus together. Them laughing together. Chen leaning in and kissing Luhan. Luhan pushing Chen and running away. Him unconsciously going to where the still stunned Chen was and punching him in the face.'

Why did he punch Chen, he didn't know himself. But he felt like he had to do something for Luhan. For his Luhan.

"Wait! What am I thinking? Luhan looked so pissed that's why I did it. Right!?! Ughh... What am I doing? I act like a jealous boyfriend." Xiumin mumbled to himself.

Several seconds later it hit him, more like plane crashed on him.

"What 'jealous boyfriend'? That's not it. We are just friends. But again why did I hit Chen? I don't just go hit people, I'm not this kind of a person. Do I really like him in that way?" And now he started questioning himself.

Xiumin groaned laying in his bed. He started going over everything that had happened between him and Luhan over the past month. After replaying in his head every single thing that they did together he felt a bit embarrassed.

"Oh my god! No wonder Sehun thought we were dating. Now that I think about it weren't we too close to one another? I didn't even act like that when I was dating someone, but here I am with Luhan and being... Ughh... That's so frustrating!" He shouted the last sentence.

Rubbing his temple with both hands he continued thinking out loud. "Since when do I like him? He is spoused to be my good friend. What am I to do now? Do I confess? No that's out of the question. It's impossible after what i saw earlier. How can I do that? He even said he was straight. So is that one sided love?"

"I think that's what it is called." Xiumin was startled. He looked at the person, who spoke.

"Why don't you knock?"

"Well, I live here. So why should I?" Suho said a smirk playing on his lips.

"From... from how long have you been standing there?" Xiumin asked worriedly.

"From 'Since when do I like him?' part. Who are you talking about, by the way?"

"I don't know." Xiumin mumbled playing with his fingers. Something that he always did when he felt uncomfortable. And as well something that Suho knew all too well and hate because he can't help the older if he doesn't know the problem.

"I'm your best friend for god sake! Talk to me about it I can help you. Accept if, actually that can be it, are you really." Xiumin looked confused at him. "Do you really like me? I'm sorry I can't you know I..."
He didn't get to finish what he wanted to say since there was a pillow thrown at his face.

"You ! How can I like someone with that attitude of yours."

"I know, I was just kidding. And admit it, you love me. How can anyone not love me?" Xiumin rolled his eyes at the statement but smiled no the less.

"Okay. Now who is this crush of yours?" Suho asked, finally serious about his friend's problem.

Xiumin murmured the name 'Luhan' almost inaudible but his friend heard it clearly enough. He nodded and sat next to Xiumin patting the later on the back.

"Why can't you confess? I know he said he was straight but I once thought I was straight, too."

Xiumin signed heavily and explained everything that happened when he was getting home that day.

"That sounds bad." Suho stated the obvious. "What do you plan to do?"

"I don't know. Probably just act like nothing happened and stay friends with him."

"Are you sure?" His friend asked, consort dripping from his tone.

"I don't want to see you hurting again. Last time you were like a zombie for a whole month. I don't want that." Xiumin nodded. He was glad he had a friend like Suho, who was so caring. He didn't know what would he do without him.

"I just don't want to lose him, even staying as his friend is enough as long as I can be with him." At that Suho pulled the older for tight hug.

"Oh yeah. I brought dinner." Suho singsonged after pulling away, upon remembering about the chinese take out he got.

At the word 'dinner' Xiumin smiled brightly. The kind of smile that his gums would be seen at, which Suho loved. It made him feel proud because it was a rear sight even for him, his brother like best friend.

They started eating while talking about a brighter topic and laughed, feeling at ease with each other.

But no matter how much he talked and laughed at the back of Xiumin's mind there was one thing and one thing only.

Luhan.

 

-----

A/N:

Hey guys! So here is chapter 4.

Thanks for subscribing, commenting and up voting. Love ya~.

I will be back with a new chapter soon, hopefully.

Bye