chapter 12

Dangerous Minds

Two weeks later: 

“Okay okay, let’s take a break.” Yong guk said as he wiped the blood off his busted lip. Krystal smiled. “Why? Scared I’ll ruin your handsome face??” Krystal asked as she rose her eyebrows. Yong guk slightly chuckled. “Oh so i’m handsome now?” Yong guk asked with a slight smile. Krystal scoffed lightly. Yong guk watched her walk to the bench, grabbing her bottle of water. “I don’t understand how you’re picking up everything so fast.” Yong guk said putting his hands on his hips. Krystal turned around, facing Yong guk as she took a sip of her water. “Photographic memory.” She replied. Yong guk looked at her with the are-you-serious face. “Photographic memory?” He asked in disbelief. Krystal nodded with a slight smirk. “I’m shocked it’s not in my file.” Krystal responded. Yong guk scoffed. “Come on, let’s get back to training.” Krystal said, closing her water bottle. Yong guk looked at her as placed the water bottle on the floor. “You sure you wanna continue this right now?? I mean we could be doing something else.” Yong guk replied. “Like what?” She asked as she stretched her legs out for a bit. For some reason, Yong guk’s mind went else where. He stared at her blankly as he gulped. “Yong guk.” She called. However, he did not reply.  Krystal’s eyebrows furrowed. She looked Yong guk and walked to him. She then snapped her fingers, bringing Yong guk back to reality. “What?” Yong guk asked. “You okay?” She asked back. Yong guk nodded. “Yeah I’m-I’m fine..let’s um…let’s continue with training later..” Yong guk said. Krystal opened to say something however, Yong guk walked off. “See you later I guess…” Krystal muttered before she walked to the punching bag and continued training on her own. Yong guk took off down the hallway, heading straight towards Rains office. However, he bumped into Himchan whom was just walking by. “Hey man you good?” Himchan asked, stopping. Yong guk halted and turned around. “yeah I’m good..” Yong guk answered. “You look flustered.” Himchan admitted. “No I don’t—“ Yong guk was cut off. “yes you do.” Himchan said. Yong guk scoffed. “No i don’t—“ Yong guk was cut off. “Yes you do.” Himchan said with a higher pitch as his eyebrows rose. Yong guk rolled his eyes in annoyance. “You need to talk?” Himchan asked simply. Yong guk looked at Himchan. “No.” Yong guk lied. Himchan scoffed and nodded his head. “Yeah well just letting you know, Rain is having a ‘therapy’ session with Daehyun.” Himchan said. Yong guk remained silent for a moment. A light scoff escaped his lips. “I gotta go see Dana—“ Yong guk was cut off once more. “She’s not here.” Himchan said. “Where the hell is she??” Yong guk asked. “How am I suppose to know??” Himchan asked back. “She left and you didn’t bother telling anyone??” Yong guk replied in annoyance. “How was I suppose to know that I had to spread the word once she left??” Himchan responded. Yong guk scoffed. “Great, now I have to go look for her—“ Yong guk was cut off once again. “Don’t worry Dana will be fine. She said she’ll be back in less than 20 minutes…and look She can take care of herself.” Himchan said, reassuring him. 

He looked at Himchan. He was right. Dana is capable of handling herself. Yong guk sighed. “I hate to admit it but…you’re right.” Yong guk replied. Himchan slightly smiled. “So..” Himchan paused for a moment. He slapped Yong guk’s arm. “What’s on your mind buddy??” Himchan asked. Yong guk remained silent as he clenched his teeth. He l*cked his lips and then finally spoke. "So I have this friend…and this friend told me that when he looked at this girl that he can’t really stand um…he looked at her…staring at her body…staring at every inch of it...every curve...he wanted to do um…he wanted to skip the romantic aspect of love and go straight to you know...s*x..” Yong guk explained. Himchan nodded as he crossed his arms over his chest. “So you find this girl s*xually attractive?” Himchan asked as his eyebrows rose. “Yeah-wait-no no-my friend-it’s not about me! My-my friend!” Yong guk said stuttering as his voice began to rise. Himchan scoffed lightly. “Yong guk…you clearly wanted to talk about this with Rain..so just admit it…you’re talking about yourself.” Himchan replied. Yong guk sighed. “Fine whatever…it’s about me.” Yong guk responded with aggravation written in his tone. Himchan chuckled. “Okay..I have theory Yong guk..” Himchan paused for a moment. Yong guk rose his eyebrows wondering what Himchan’s gonna say. “I think you’re backed up.” Himchan finished. Yong guk’s eyebrows furrowed. “what does that even mean—backed up??“ Yong guk said in confusion. “S*xually.” Himchan replied. Yong guk scoffed as he shook his head. “N-no—“ Yong guk was cut off. “When was the last time you had s*x?” Himchan asked. Yong guk remained silent. “More than two years ago right??” Himchan asked as he rose his eyebrows. Yong guk rolled his eyes in annoyance. “Okay I’m not having this conversation.” Yong guk said trying to walk away. However, Himchan stopped him. “Krystal comes along and you guys ‘flirt’ and argue most of the time—“ Himchan was cut off. “Exactly. So I don’t understand why this is happening to me…especially with her.” Yong guk said. Himchan sighed. “The last time you had a girl, she was practically your dog…You know, she followed you everywhere…she was very clingy. So It’s obvious why you’re attracted to Krystal…she’s a challenge.” Himchan explained. Yong guk stared at Himchan for a moment. Suddenly, Yong guk shakes his head in disbelief. “No..no that’s not it..and I am not backed up—“ Yong guk was cut off. “Oh so you and Krystal have uh—“ Himchan was cut off as well. “No!…no no of course not.” Yong guk said rapidly. Himchan’s eyebrows rose. “Dude it’s okay.” Himchan replied. Yong guk looked at Himchan and scoffed in annoyance. “I’m gonna go take a shower.” Yong guk said, desperately wanting to end this conversation. As Yong guk walked away, Himchan scoffed lightly. “Yeah...take a nice cold shower—“ Himchan was cut off. “SHUT UP!” Yong guk yelled in aggravation causing Himchan to laugh loudly. 

A half hour later: 

The hot water fell onto his skin, releasing tension. Yong guk closed his eyes as the water engulfed his whole body. He washed the shampoo out of his hair roughly and quickly. Frustration overwhelmed him as a particular voice echoed in his head. Flashbacks of today’s training session appeared in his mind. All he could picture was Krystal’s fit figure. Her curvaceous hips and thighs, her dark brown hair, her deep brown eyes with thick dark eyelashes, her hair swinging in a high pony tail, her tiny baby hairs stuck to her face due to the sweat. She wore black leggings along with a dark grey tank top and her nikey running shoes. Out of annoyance, Yong guk opened his eyes and punched the shower wall unknowingly using his abilities. The shower wall cracked. Backing slightly away, Yong guk sighed. He looked down at his knuckle noticing that it was shaking. Before he could even do anything, Yong guk winced upon feeling the sting of shampoo getting into his eye. “!” Yong guk cursed as he went under the water again. After a while, Yong guk finally finished. He walked out of the shower, wrapping the towel around his waist. Entering his room, Yong guk jumped in shock upon seeing Krystal sitting on his bed. “What the hell Krystal!” Yong guk said as he had his hand on his chest, trying to regain his composure. “Sorry Did I startle you?” Krystal asked. Yong guk scoffed. “Yeah A little.” Yong guk replied in aggravation. Krystal watched as Yong guk quickly walked over to his dresser, taking out a pair of briefs. She stared at his back as water from his hair dripped down onto it. Krystal cleared and looked away. “Oh um..you wanted something?” Yong guk asked, looking at her. Krystal stood up and quickly walked to him.  She then showed him the tablet with a map. “I think the legion is gonna rob this bank next.” Krystal said. Yong guk looked at her. “I thought you wanted to focus on Jong Up.” Yong guk replied. Krystal sighed. “I know…but..we already have Jong Up…we need to get this legion.” Krystal responded. Yong guk nodded. “Okay..show me what you got.” Yong guk said as he grabbed the tablet. Krystal nodded. “Okay, the legion actually has been robbing banks for quite sometime…and if you look in the map, every single bank is near each other forming— “ Krystal was cut off. “Forming a circle.” Yong guk said. Krystal nodded. “So you think the legion is gonna hit another bank from the circle??” Yong guk asked. Krystal shook his head. “No the legion already robbed all the banks that forms the circle…so I think the legion is gonna hit the middle point.” Krystal said, zooming the map to a particular place. “Seoul city bank.” Yong guk muttered loud enough that she heard. “The legion actually has been doing this in every city he/she goes to.” Krystal said. “Okay…so let’s go.” Yong guk replied before he began heading towards the door. “Um Yong guk.” Krystal called. Yong guk stopped and looked at her. “You’re still in a towel.” She said. Yong guk looked down at his body. “Oh..right.” Yong guk said causing Krystal to smile at his adorableness. 

Night: 

“Are you sure it’s alright to leave Dana with Jong Up??” Krystal asked as they walked inside the bank vault. “Worried?” Yong guk asked back. “Very.” Krystal answered simply. “Don’t worry about Dana…she means well.” Yong guk replied. Krystal scoffed. “Sure..” Krystal said in a sarcastic tone. “Is this the part where you analyze her??” Yong guk asked. Krystal looked at Yong guk. “Sorry I didn’t—“ Krystal was cut off. “By all means…go ahead.” Yong guk said. Krystal crossed her arms around her chest and looked at Yong guk who was already staring at her. her lips, she spoke. “Dana is reckless…she doesn’t think about the outcomes…for instances Jong Up—“ Krystal was cut off. “Back to this topic I see—“ Yong guk was cut off as well. “Yes! I will talk about this again and again until anyone would fully understand what she has done!!” Krystal said, raising her voice. Yong guk remained silent and gestured her to continue. “I’m not gonna lie Yong guk…shooting Jong Up with a tranquilizer was probably the most safest idea…but yet the most stupid…because now..we do not have his trust. Especially since Dana shot him twice! He thinks we’re out to get him and-and I don’t blame him! ” Krystal explained. “Then what course of action would you have taken??” Yong guk asked as he rose his eyebrows. Krystal remained silent. “Would you have just took your chances and tried to calm him down by just..talking??” Yong guk asked. Krystal looked down. “Krystal our job is difficult…we have to make a decision on the spot…whether it’s a good or bad one…because if we don’t…something worse can happen….I know Dana is a handful but trust me…she means well…she’s still learning..just like you…so please give her some time.” Yong guk said. Krystal looked at Yong guk and nodded. “Okay..” She replied. The two remained silent for a moment. Yong guk looked around the vault. “Are you sure the legion is gonna come here??” Yong guk asked. Krystal nodded. “The legion always goes after the small banks first…the small banks form a circle on the map and then the legion proceeds to rob the bank in the center…the big bank…and this is the biggest bank in the city so yeah…the legion is coming.” Krystal answered.

An awkward Silence soon filled the air. Yong guk watched as Krystal sat down on the floor as she sighed. He watched her every move as she impatiently sat there. How she played with her fingers, how her eyebrows slightly furrowed, how her jaw clenches every time she fidgets, how she bites her lips gently. Yong guk l*cked his lips. “You seem very impatient.” Yong guk said. Krystal looked up at him. She scoffed as she stood up. “Yeah very impatient to catch this guy because one..we can finally put this case to rest and two..we can worry about helping Jong Up.” Krystal replied. Yong guk nodded as he watched her begin pacing back and forth taking one step at a time as she twirled the end of her hair. “You seem to care about him.” Yong guk said. Krystal sighed. “He’s scared…and he hasn’t said a word since Dana shot him again…that’s two weeks of not uttering a word….I’m worried..” Krystal responded. Yong guk looked down. “Maybe shooting him again wasn’t the best idea..” Yong guk admitted. Krystal halted. She looked at Yong guk and a bright smile released. “Did you just agree with me??” Krystal asked, pointing at him. Yong guk looked at her.“What? No, I just made a comment.” Yong guk answered, putting his hands on his hips. “Yeah a comment that goes with what I said.” Krystal said rapidly. Yong guk scoffed lightly. "Oh come on! Agreeing with me isn’t that bad.” Krystal said with a smile. “Let’s just please change the topic—“ Yong guk was cut off. “Oh okay. How about..we talk about what happened today when we were training..you know when you literally dozed off for like a whole minute.” Krystal said, placing her right arm on her hip. Yong guk stood there for a moment. “Oh sh*t…” Yong guk thought. 

Note: Hope you guys enjoyed this long chapter lol Guys...Lust is in the air!! Please comment on what you guys think!! I will be updating more~ TIll next time <3 

Rant: I really don't like it when I have to put a * in a curse word or even the word l*cked(as in when you eat ice cream you l*ck it!) and even the word s*x like are you serious!! Why are you blocking it out?!? Like they take the whole word out and I'm like..I could've sworn I put that word there...like omg! Okay okay rant done :) Good day! Or night! Or evening!