When you meet his parents

Lay One Shots

"What if they don't like me!"I whined. "Babe, they WILL like you. I promise!" Lay responded. Inside their parents giggled, hearing the conversation. Lay opened the door to his home and you waddled behind him like a penguin. You entered the house and took off your blue converse sneakers and placed it on the shoe rack. Lay took your hand and walked you to the living room where his parents were. You sat next to Lay on the couch. You were a very shy girl and you were VERY nervous to meet his parents.You introduced yourself, "Hello Lay's parents, my name is Ji hee." "Nice to meet you Ji Hee. Lay talks about you ALL THE TIME." Lay's father tells me. "Ji Hee, you can call us Mr and Mrs Yixing." Mrs Yixing told me. I got to know more about Lay's parents and they got to know more about me. We talked for quite awhile.

Then Mrs Yixing got up from her seat and said "You guys keep talking while I make dinner for all of you." I decided to help Mrs Yixing with dinner. She thanked me many times for helping her and I responded by saying no problem. For dinner, we were preparing korean curry. As I was chopping the vegetables, someone back-hugged me. I smiled knowing it was Lay. When we finished the curry, we set the plates up and scooped the curry on to them. We called everyone down and we sat together. "Ji hee. Does Lay treat you well?" Mr Yixing asked. I nodded my head. "Extremely well!"I responded. He eye smiles at me and continues eating. After we finished eating, I washed the dishes for Mrs Yixing. She thanked me once again and headed upstairs to rest. Lay appears behind me and washes the dishes with me. He flicks water at me and I flick water back at him.

Then we have a water fight in the kitchen. Good thing his parents weren't downstairs to see the mess we made. We finished washing all the dishes but there was water everywhere. I was cleaning up the water when I slipped on some water I didn't even notice on the floor. Luckily, Lay caught me just in time. I sigh with relief and kiss his cheek. He smiles and hugs me. I pouted when he let go of me. After years of cleaning up the mess, I had to leave since it was getting late so I put on my shoes. Right when I was about to leave, Mr and Mrs Yixing raced down the stairs to say goodbye to me. I hugged them goodbye and they couldn't wait to see me again. Lay and I walked home. The stars shone brightly and the leaves rustled in the wind. Lay was piggy backing me to my apartment. We were laughing about the water fight we had when we finally reached my apartment.

I didn't want to leave Lay's arms, just yet. He pouts and I was so upset I had to leave this cute little puppy. He pulls me into a long hug. "I'm gonna miss you."he mumbled loud enough for me to hear him. "Lay, I'm seeing you tomorrow. You'll see me during the afternoon."I said. He breaks the hug and waves goodbye to me. His figure dissappears into the darkness. I already missed him and it's been five seconds. I walk back to my apartment and jump onto the bed. I fall asleep under the soft blankets within minutes..