When it's Christmas

Lay One Shots

It was currently 2am and you still hadn't finished wrapping all the presents for the members. Presents were to be opened at 12pm and you hadn't even finished wrapping 3 of them. You sigh as you taped the present together. You weren't the best present wrapper in the world. If you were to rate yourself, you thought you were pretty average at wrapping. Finally, 2 present's wrapped. 

For Lay, you had asked questions through out the entire year before hand so it wasn't suspicious when you asked around Christmas time. Lay had talked and showed you pictures of things that he wanted. Since he was the best boyfriend in the world, you decided to be the best girlfriend in the world and get him a guitar he wanted for years and you managed to let Lay meet his idol.

After thinking about the guitar, you thought about how in the world you were gonna wrap it. However, you gave up trying to wrap it and just hid it somewhere till the presents were being open. Although you had gotten Lay 2 very big presents, you came up with a prank. You were going to give Lay a pair of earphones as your "present" and then you'll surprise him with the 2 big presents. 

5 more presents to wrap. After wrapping all the presents, you piled them in your arms and walked to the living room where the Christmas tree was. Unfortunately, you bumped into the wall and dropped all the presents which made a loud crashing sound. You facepalmed and hoped you didn't wake any of the members up. Everyone knew how clumsy you were. Often, you would trip over your own foot or walk into the door. Sometimes you didn't see where you were going and you ended up crashing into the wall.

Somehow you managed to place all the presents under the tree without tripping over your own foot. But, you somehow choked on air...Don't ask

It was already 4 in the morning and you decided to get some rest. You didn't want to sleep in Lay's bed because you might wake him up by accident and no one else was awake so you ended up sleeping on the couch. A few minutes later, footsteps could be heard coming down the stairs. You sit up and realized it was Lay who came downstairs. He sits beside you and asks, "What are you doing up so early in the morning?"

"I should be asking the same to you babe.",you said. "I can't sleep if your not beside me in bed.",Lay responded. You blushed and was glad that it was still dark. "Now answer me, why are you up so early?" 

"I was wrapping the presents for everyone. I wasn't at the dorm yesterday because I was out buying everyones---- Suddenly, you felt something heavy on your shoulder and looked down. Apparently Lay fell asleep while you were talking to him. You giggle and gently lifted his head off of your shoulder. You grabbed a pillow and gently rested his head on the pillow.

You also snatched a blanket from the closet to put over Lay. You just stared at Lay and smiled. He was the best boyfriend you could wish for. He was sweet and caring. Whenever you felt sad, he was always there for you. He was your shoulder to cry on and he never failed to make you smile. You planted a kiss on Lay's cheek before laying beside him.

Soon enough, morning came and you jumped off the couch towards the window. "IT SNOWED!!",you squealed. You were like a little kid, childish and wanted presents. But what's wrong about being a kid? Sadly, you woke up Lay with your screaming, but you could care less. "UNICORN, IT SNOWED!!" He nods his head sleepily. Suddenly, his eyes open wide and he ran beside you. "OMG IT'S SNOWING!!!",he said excitedly. You and Lay started squealing and shouting. Winter was your favorite season.

"Aishhh. What's all the yelling for?!",Suho yelled from upstairs. You and Lay immediately stopped.. "Suho, how could you say something like that on this special day!" "What are you talking about Ji Hee? What's so special about today?",he responded in a annoyed tone. Was this guy insane? How could he forget what day it was today! You stomped up the stairs angrily and walked up to Suho. "It's Christmas pabo!",you yelled while smacking his arm.

Suho's mouth formed an "oh" shape. He turned around so his back faced you and he ran back to his room. "This idiot..",you thought as you ran down the stairs.

It was time for the present opening. Everyone was gathered in the living room, waiting for their presents. One by one the members grabbed their presents from under the Christmas tree.

Baekhyun went first. He ripped open his present with a grin on his face. The grin disappeared and turned into a shocked face. "OMG THANK YOU JI HEE!!",he screamed and ran into your arms. Baekhyun hugged you so tightly, you couldn't breath. "Baekhyun, I can--can't breath.",you managed to bring out. He lets you go and gave you a "sorry" look.

Next up was Sehun. Ever since the beginning of 2016, he's been fanboying over his role model BoA. When he read the ticket, he was speechless. You had gotten Sehun a ticket to meet his role model BoA next week. Sehun literally had tears in his eyes and he pulled you into a hug. "Thank you Ji Hee noona." You just nod and patted his back.

For the rest of the members you got them....

Kai- Limited Edition Michael Jackson Album

Suho- Comic Books that he's wanted for years

Chanyeol- He will get to star in a new drama

Kyungsoo (D.O)- Ticket to fly to New York with Suho

Chen- LARGE Toy dinosaur

Xiumin- Lessons with you since he wants to improve his Mandarin

                       --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was finally Lay's turn to open his present. He was excited. VERY excited. He unwrapped the present and revealed.....a pair of earphones. His face looked sad and dissapointed. He turned his head and made eye contact with you. He was giving you puppy dog eyes, which made you feel bad because his puppy dog eyes had tears in them. You ran towards the place you hid his presents and ran back. He smiles again and gently unfolds the wrapping paper. "Lay, there's no point in opening the present gently. Just rip it open!",you said. He nods and did what you said.

He was so shocked that he almost fainted, literally! He stands up and runs into your arms, and attacks you with kisses. "Thank you babe. I love the present SO MUCH!!",he said. You smiled and handed him his brand new guitar. "Hyung, play something with Chanyeol!",Sehun whined. 

Chanyeol and Lay played a Christmas Classic on their guitar. Today was a day no one would forget....

 

 

A/N I AM SO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN YEARS. My friend and I started a new youtube channel called Tea Time With Kpop. Basically, we will do reactions and parodies and many other videos! Here is a link to our channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqmopPZf6si0dqqu3lmP1ng