When it's Valentine's Day

Lay One Shots

You woke up, hearing someone peacefully sleeping beside you. You turned your body to face Lay and tried really hard to not laugh. Lay looked ridiculous, his hair was a mess,and he was half off of the bed literally about to fall off onto the floor. Suddenly, a crash is heard and you couldn't hold it in. Lay had fallen off the bed, but he continued to sleep. 

Instead of getting up, you grabbed your phone off the table, checking to see the time, the date, and the weather. "Omg!",you thought. You totally forgot that if was Valentine's Day! You threw your phone on the bed and jumped out of bed. You randomly grabbed something from the closet and threw it on. You were wearing a comfortable, white sweater that had lace on it which was paired with some black leggings and the usual mismatched socks. 

While running to the bathroom, you accidentally ran into the door which made a loud sound. Forgot to mention this, but I'm the most clumsiest person ever. I've done worse than running into a door. I can't even use a hot glue gun correctly. Anyways, you limped to the sink and started brushing your teeth. Then brushing your long brown hair. You didn't even bother to curl your hair. 

Then, you raced down the stairs without falling or tripping. Yay! Of course, you were going to be a good girlfriend on Valentines Day and make some breakfast. As long as it's not baking. Whenever you baked something, it was as hard as a brick. You can't even bake anything from those packets. Cookies never go right for you, but you can somewhat cook.

You simply made some waffles and grabbed strawberries and raspberries from the fridge. With the fruits, you made a heart on the waffles and for a drink, it was some milk. You looked at the food you made and smiled. Honestly, you were pretty proud of yourself for not messing something up for the first time.

Footsteps could be heard coming down the stairs. "I smell food!",Lay shouted. He runs towards the table and looks at the food. "Ji Hee, did you make this?",he asked. Automatically, you nodded your head. "I don't think so, you don't even know how to bake.",he responded. "Yahhh",you said while slapping his arm. "I did make this." 

He gave you a "yea right" look before digging into the food. You ate breakfast with Lay while checking your Instagram. After you finished, Lay drove off somewhere. You pout and slowly made your way to the living room and the T.V.  Carefully choosing what to watch, you decided on The Walking Dead. While watching the show, the door opened and your face smiled. You turned around and the smile faded. It was just the other members coming in with their other girlfriends.

You greeted them and Taeyeon made her way to you. "Where's Lay?",Taeyeon asked. "He left somewhere.",you said immediately. She lifted her hand and patted your back. "It'll be all right.",she said before returning to Baekhyun.

Once again the door opened again, this time it was Lay. "Sorry",he said once he entered. You turned away from him and continued to watch the actors on T.V. "Please talk to me Ji hee!",he whined. You faced him and glared at him. "Will this help?",he asked as he pulled out a humongous teddy bear from behind him. You smiled and squeezed the teddy bear. Lay hands you a bouquet of roses and you jumped into his arms. "Thank you.",you mumbled. 

There are so many couples that spend their Valentine's Day at a fancy resturant or on vacation. Lay and I aren't one of those couples. We decided to watch this new horror movie that came out. 

You jumped back onto the couch with popcorn in your hand. Lay was beside you and was ready to start the movie. You weren't the biggest fan of horror movies, but you thought it would be fun. Lay and you were not in the mood to go anywhere so you both decided on watching a movie. Right as the movie started you shivered with fear. This was not going to end well.

Lay saw you shiver and pulled you closer to him. "It's okay. I'm here." Let's just say that was a lie. Lay screamed like a baby beside you while you were just laughing at him. You weren't frightened at all, but Lay was screaming beside you. After the movie ended, Lay was still screaming. "Aish. Stop screaming please.",you said. You patted his back and comforted him. 

You sang a song and he fell asleep after a while. He always talked about how your singing voice was very soothing to him. 

After a while, you felt drowsy and fell asleep as well. Sadly, throughout the night, Lay was having nightmares and he kept on waking you up. It was a long night.....

 

A/N HAPPY VALENTINES DAY EVERYONE!! Apple's Heavy Black Heart