When you do the bean boozled challenge

Lay One Shots

"Barf or peach.",you read aloud and frowned. Lay searches for a orange jelly bean with red spots. He hands the jelly bean to you and you grab your spitting cup. You closed your eyes tightly and pop the jelly bean into your mouth. "Don't be barf, don't be barf.",you thought. You chew the jelly bean and your eyes open wide. You spit out the jelly bean and grab a water bottle. You chug down water to cleanse your palette.. Lay however is laughing his off at the way you reacted when you got barf instead of peach.

"Yaaa. It's your turn.",you say. Lay nods and he spins the spinner. The arrow lands on Licorice or Skunk Spray. "Noooo. I hate both of those flavors!",Lay whines. You passed the jelly bean to him and he pouts. You chuckle at his cuteness. He grabs your water bottle and places the spit cup infront of him. He sniffs it and says, "There's no scent to it." "Lay, just eat it.",you say. He nibbles a tiny piece of the jelly bean. "You're such a little baby.",you say and shove it in his mouth. He doesn't chew it and you groan. "Chew it Lay." He nods and chews slowly. His eyes widen and his hands are flailing everywhere. He spits the jelly bean out and rushes over to the sink. He turns on the faucet and puts his mouth under the running water. You were laughing harder then Lay was because you were on the floor and tears were running down your face. His reaction was priceless and worse than yours.

He finally returns to the table and says,"We are NOT continuing this." You were laughing so much that you couldn't stop. Lay was being such a baby that it was hilarious. You then grabbed Lay's phone and dialed Suho's number. "Hello?" "Hi Suho, it's Ji Hee. Me and Lay are doing the bean boozled challenge and we were wondering if all the members wanted to come over and join us." "Sure. We will definitely join you two! Meet you there!" Then he hung up and you walked up to Lay. "They said yes." He looks up at you and he grabs hold of your shoulders. "You're kidding right. I said this is NOT continuing!" He face palms and you laugh once again. The doorbell rings and you rush towards the door. You open the door and reveal all 12 members. (ot12 :(

They enter the room and you set up the chairs for all of them to sit down. "Let's get started!",Chanyeol said. He spins the spinner and the arrow lands on toothpaste or berry blue. He snatches a blue jelly bean from the box and pops it in his mouth. "I got toothpaste. To be honest, it doesn't taste that bad. Atleast I have a minty breath now.",Chanyeol said which made us laugh.

It was now D.O's turn. The arrow lands on canned dog food or chocolate pudding. "I don't want to do it hyung!",D.O says to Luhan who shoved the brown jelly bean into his mouth. D.O's expression immediately changed into a confused one. "I-I-I can't tell what flavor this is.",D.O complained. "I think this is.....ahhhhh!!" D.O jumps out of his seat and rushed to the trash can to spit the jelly bean out.

Everyone was laughing so hard. Together we sounded like hundreds of people screaming. D.O glares at us and returns to the table. He slapped Luhan and Luhan slapped him back.

Baekhyun spins and the arrow lands on juicy pear or booger. "What does a booger taste like hyung?",Baekhyun asks Suho. "Pabo! Just eat it the tiny thing already!", Suho complained. Baekhyun eats the jelly bean and gives us a thumbs up sign. 

The thumbs up turned into a thumbs down. Baekhyun's face looked like he was going to be sick. I grabbed a spit cup and shoved it into his hand. He spits the jelly bean out and I hand him a water bottle.

Before Kris spun the spinner I said, "I think all these jelly beans are bad flavors." I totally agree with you.",Luhan agreed. "Now that you say that, definitely.", Xiumin said. "Let's each try a jelly bean and see if they really are all bad.", Sehun suggested. We all nodded and grabbed a jelly bean. "1-2-3", Chen counted down. We popped the jelly bean into our mouth at the same time. We all jumped out of our seats and crowd around the trash can. Heads are bumping into each other. These jelly beans were nasty and could make anyone spit it out within seconds. 

After we returned to the table we finally agreed that the jelly beans were all bad and we threw the box away. We decided to chill and watch a movie on netflix.