When you watch a horror movie with him

Lay One Shots

"Jagiya, is the popcorn ready?"Lay asked. You nodded and placed the popcorn on the coffee table. You snuggled against Lay and grabbed the remote. You and Lay surfed through Netflix and you immediately passed the horror movies.

"We should watch a horror movie!" Your eyes bulged out of their sockets and you shook your head. There's no way you were going to watch a horror movie.

"Pleasee..."Lay pleaded and did aeygo. You didn't want to give in, but he was being too damn cute. You sighed and handed him the remote, apparently you were going to end up watching a horror movie.

You almost had a heart attack when Lay chose The Shining. You had heard about the movie and honestly avoided it at all costs. But you didn't want to disappoint Lay so you kept your mouth shut.

You held Lay's hand for comfort and when you screamed, you gripped onto his hand tighter. You were pretty sure you were squeezing the life out of his hand currently, but you could careless at this point.

When the main character Jack went into room 237 and he saw the ghost, you screamed and hid in Lay's chest. Lay was mesmerized by the movie that he wasn't paying attention to the fact you were dying beside him. 

Then the wife in the movie went into the bathroom and saw the words Murder on the wall. You literally couldn't handle the movie anymore to the point that you couldn't look at the screen anymore. The popcorn was untouched at this point. None of you two dared to move.

The screen eventually turned black and that was your cue to head to the bedroom and sleep. You were way too scared to go through the dark hallways alone, so you dragged Lay with you. As you walked towards the bedroom, you every light switch that was on the way. 

You heard Lay chuckle behind you and you glared at him. You regret agreeing on watching the movie. And you were certain that you would be having nightmares. It was going to be a rough night.

Lay shut off the lights and you held onto him for dear life. You were scared to death, but what made you even more scared was the fact that it was pouring outside and the lightning and the thunder was not helping you calm down.

The rain, lightning, and thunder reminded you about those horror movies where a person is in a creepy mansion and then when lighting strikes, that's when the person dies in the movie. The thought was creeping you out and you wished the sun would come up faster.

Finally, the sun came up and you almost cried tears of joy. You had never been so happy to see light.

Sometime after the sunrise, you passed out but shortly after, you woke up screaming and waking up and Lay in the process.

"What's wrong Jagiya?" Lay groaned.

"I had a nightmare from that movie we watched last night." You mumbled.

Lay chuckled and you glared at him. He layed you down so that your head rested on his chest. 

"Maybe it was a bad idea to watch that horror movie, especially after you squeezed my hand to death." Your face turned red with embarassment. He kissed your forehead and grabbed a pillow.

He hit you with it and you looked at him in shock. You grabbed a pillow and hit him back. It was so on. The pillow fight lasted for a few minutes before Lay tackled you and planted kisses all over your face.

Maybe watching that horror movie wasn't a bad after all...

 

 

A/N: Hey guys! I'm back with a new chapter! I was writing this and then I lost my ending for the story because of my stupid internet! So I had to rewrite the ending because I wanted to give you guys something this week. If you didn't already know, I'll be taking a break from writing my fanfic Love Hurts. I'll be leaving it open for those that want to read the unfinished fanfic. I feel really bad for taking a break, but I've lost interest for that story. But for those that are fans of Bangtan Boys aka known as BTS, you should know that I will be writing a fanfic on BTS!! I'm super excited to write it and I have it all planned out! Thank you all for supporting me on this story and I won't let you down! Fighting<3