When he leaves you part 1/2

Lay One Shots

Yes, you were pregnant. You were happy to be and you thought you're boyfriend would too. You hadn't told him the results,but you were positive he was going to be just as excited as you were. You cooked up his favorite food. Might as well celebrate this special moment. You were hoping to have a boy. A mini little Lay. You would have two bundles of joy.

The food was ready and you set up the table, placing each metal utensil carefully. The door opened and the sound of Lay's feet walked into the kitchen.

"Wow baby! What's all this food for?"He asked.

He walked over to the table, but you stopped him. "We have to talk."you said, trying very hard not to show your excitement. It worked.

His face was worried more than happy. Was you're acting that good? Anyways, you dragged him to the couch and pulled out some papers and showed him. His eyes widened with each word he read. You grinned and screamed, "We're going to have a baby!"

He dropped the pieces of paper and ran his hand through his hand in frustration. His reaction was something you didn't expect. He looked more upset and angry than happy and excited. "Are you okay?"you asked. You could hear the worry in your tone.

"Are you seriously kidding me? Listen, you know I'm super busy! There's no way I can take care of your baby!"

His words stabbed your heart. The fact he said it was my baby and not ours. He didn't want the baby. He didn't want to take care of one. He didn't want to have a family with you.

You held back the tears that were threatening to fall. He groaned and finally stood up. He stomped up the stairs and you stayed behind. You were too scared to follow him. You looked down at the wooden floors. What did you do to deserve this? You were going to be alone, and your baby was going to have no father.

After 5 minutes, Lay came back downstairs, except he had a suitcase with him. Your eyes widened in shock. You panicked. He was leaving. Leaving because of the baby. 

He walked past you and you chased after him. "Please stay. We can work this out!"You called out.

"I don't want to be a father right now. My career come first. If you don't support that, then have fun taking care of the baby yourself because I'm not going to be there as it's father!"

He stepped into the car and drove away into the darkness. Your heart had shattered. You thought this was going to be a great night where you could celebrate with Lay. But, the opposite happened. A sob escaped from your mouth and you collapsed onto the ground. You stood up and stumbled to your bed. You flopped onto it and cried like you've never done before.

You had to this alone. You're phone rang and you answered.

"What do you want?"

"Woah. What's with the attitude?"

You sniffed and sure enough, you're friend heard.

"Are you crying Ji Hee?"

You didn't respond and all she said was, "I'm coming over."

You were about to protest, but she hung up on you. The doorbell rang within the next 10 minutes. You slowly walked towards the door like a zombie and you're friend Hyorin was there holding a grocery bag. She had to drag you to your room and you just stared into space.

"I brought ice cream.",Hyorin said in a cheerful voice. You nodded and accepted the ice cream. 

"So what exactly happened?"Hyorin asked. You told her everything including all the small details. She stayed silent the entire time and you let out the tears. You cried on her shoulder and she patted your back. "Everything will be alright Ji Hee. Stay strong."

You nodded. You hoped you could stay strong. You hoped to be happy. But you knew that your heart needed to heal from the damage that he caused. You knew he was never coming back...

 

A/N I UPDATED!! THE UPDATE FOR LOVE HURTS IS ALMOST FINISHED!! I KNOW THIS IS A RUSHED CHAPTER, BUT I WANTED TO GET SOMETHING OUT THERE FOR YOU GUYS!! LOVE YOU AND THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING ME! SARANGHAE <3