When you guys go bowling

Lay One Shots

"WE ARE HERE!",shouted Suho as he unbuckled his seatbelt. I was here with the Exo members and we were going to go to a bowling alley for game night. Game night is where we do something fun or hang out with each other on Saturday nights. Tonight, we decided to head to a bowling alley. Well, originally we weren't planning on going to a bowling alley for game night, but when Suho found out I've never been bowling, he grabbed my arm and dragged me to his car and the others just followed along.

We exited the car and walked through the entrance of the bowling alley. Neon colors were flashing. My clothes were now glow in the dark and my necklace glowed like a moon in a night sky. While we waited in line to get our bowling shoes, I took a look around the place. There were little kids running around and there was an arcade in the corner of the place. I felt a light tap on my shoulder and turned around. "Should we get the bumpers on the sides for you.", Suho teased. "Yahhh! I don't need the bumpers, maybe you do." "Pshhh. Yea right. Maybe we should get the bumpers for baby Sehun."

"I heard that hyung!",yelled Sehun as he was putting on his shoes. "Next!",shouted the person at the counter. I stepped forward and requested for a size 7. The guy at the counter disappeared behind a shoe rack and in seconds handed me a pair of bowling shoes. I stepped out of the line and sat down to try on the shoes. The shoes fit perfectly and I tied the laces into a bow.

When everyone got their shoes on, we headed towards the bowling lane we were assigned too. Lay held my hand and gave it a light squeeze which meant he was cheering me on. I gave him a peck on the cheek and looked at the screen attached to the ceiling. All of our names were listed on the side and I was guessing it was to keep track of points and strikes.

Suho explained to me of what to do and showed me how to hold the bowling ball. Up first to bowl was Chanyeol. He grabbed a blue marble looking bowling ball and did a little dance before swinging his arm back and rolling the ball down the lane. It looked like he was going to miss, but the ball curved and knocked down 5 pins. "Chen! Beat that!",shouted Chanyeol before grabbing his hand and pushing Chen forward. 

Chen grabbed a green bowling ball that oddly enough, looked like a dinosaur (Exo-L's better get the joke. If not, Chen is a quote on quote a dinosaur and dinosaurs are green so.....). Chen confidently swung the ball out of his hand and completely missed. Chanyeol laughed and clapped his hands while doing so. "Hyung I'm hungry! Can we order food please!.",Kai begged. "I'm running out of money. I'm trying to save some for the arcade.",Suho responded. "I'll get some food for you all. Why not?', I said. "Pick something from the menu and I'll get it. Have as much as you want." 

"Thank you so much noona.",Kai said before giving you a hug. "Get yo hands off my girl.",joked Lay before pulling you apart from Kai and putting his arms around you instead. "Jealous much.",you said before giving Lay a kiss. He grinned and pulled apart from you. So far no one had gotten a strike yet. You were up next and you kinda wished you weren't. You grabbed a pink bowling ball and swung back and let it slip off your fingers. the ball rolled directly down the middle of the lane and knocked down all 10 pins. You gasped in shock and turned around before doing a little dance. 

"Oh my gosh! I knocked down all of them?!" I couldn't really move. I was still in a state of shock. "Order number 94!",yelled the waitress as she set the tray onto the table. Kai immediately grabbed his cheesburger and shoved it in his mouth. He finished it in a minute and everyone still hadn't gotten a bite out of their food. "Calm down Kai! You could choke by eating that fast!,Xiumin scolded before cutting Kai's burger into quarters. "Now eat each slice."

You giggled at Xiumin being such a mother to Kai. It was really cute. Suho took out his phone and checked the time. "Guys hurry up. The place closes in an hour. We quickly finished our food and I paid at the counter. As a treat for everyone, I got their favorite drinks. "Sehun!",you yelled searching for him. "Noona is that bubble tea?!" You nodded your head and handed him the plastic cup and a napkin since it was cold. 

I was about to go to the counter and buy some tokens for everyone, but Suho stopped me before I could hand my money to the guy at the counter. "Ji Hee. Stop spending your money. You're going to end up having no money at the end of this. Let me pay." "Suho let's just both pay for the tokens." Eventually with alot of begging and pleading, he gave in. Suho spent $15 and I spent $30. The employee had to give us all our tokens in an empty cup that's used for drinks.

All the members gathered around me. In total, we had 300 tokens! Now your probably like that's so many tokens! Mind you, there were 10 of us so each of us got 30 tokens. It only took me 2 minutes to do the math and then I realized I had a calculator on my phone. *facepalms*

Anyways, once I handed out all the tokens, the members just ran off and disappeared behind the machines. Lay decided to stick with me and we walked around the mini arcade. I almost fainted when I saw a huge and kawaii rilakkuma stuffed animal. It was trapped in a claw machine. There was also a massive pusheen stuffed animal too. I squealed and Lay saw what I was looking at. "Do you want it?",he asked me. I nodded my head and he placed a token throught the slot.

This was my first time being at an arcade with Lay so I wasn't sure how good he was at games. He casually pressed the button and the claw moved directly on top of the pusheen plushie. He pressed the drop button and the claw secured itself around the stuffed animal and it returned back up. The claw moved into the dropping area and it disappeared down the tunnel. I excitedly grabbed the stuffed animal and started jumping around like a little kid.

Lay chuckles and pats my head before putting another token through the slot. "What are you doing?",I asked. "Getting the rilakkuma one.",he responded. My eyes widened at his response. He was the best boyfriend ever! He got the huge rilakkuma stuffed animal in another first try, but he didn't hand it to me. "Don't worry. I don't want you to have trouble carrying both of the stuffed animals baby.",he said. He grabbed your hand and dragged you to another game.

Eventually, everyone spent all their tokens and we headed out the door, back to the dorm...