When he is your secret santa

Lay One Shots

"Ji Hee, your turn to choose.",the teacher smiles as she hands me the box. I pull a piece of paper out. I frown as I stared at the piece of paper. I got Donghae from Super Junior. I was hoping I would get Lay because  I have a slight crush on him. I sigh as I hold my chin in the palm of my hand. It was Lay's turn to choose. The teacher shakes the container, and sticks her hand out at Lay. He chooses and smiles widely. Lay had gotten Ji Hee and he had feelings for her but she didn't know. I was guessing that Lay got the queenka Nicki Minaj whom EVERYONE likes other than me. I continue to watch the teacher handing out the pieces of paper. I could  feel as if somone was staring at me, so I turned around and immediately Lay looks down at his book. Was Lay staring at me? I turn back around and grin. Maybe he was and a miracle would happen. I was hoping that he got me, but most likely not. The bell rang, signaling it was lunch time. I was heading to the cafeteria, when I saw Nicki Minaj. She had SO MUCH perfume on that I lost my appetite. Since I lost my appetite, I decided to head towards the school park. The school park had a cherry blossom tree and I usually sit down under it. I opened the gate and saw the blossoms falling. This was the place where I liked to take my stress away. Suddenly, an idea clicked into my mind. I had a art project to do and I could paint the cherry blossom tree. Brilliant right? I sit down on the grass, and take out my sketch book.

I start to sketch the tree, including the blossoms falling when I hear the gate creak. I was frightened when it was Lay. He smiles at me, melting my heart. His smile could melt any girls heart, and I was one of those girls. He walks over to me and takes a seat beside me. My heart is about to jump out of my chest and I my palms were sweaty. His fragrance was of lavender. "Your sketch looks professional.",he says in a surprised voice. I blush because he just complimented my work. "Thank you.",you say quietly. He chuckles and takes a sandwich out of his bag. No he took out two. He hands me one, and I look up at him. "Take it. You must be hungry." I nod without a word. He unwraps it for me and holds it in front of my mouth. Was he feeding me? He looks at me as if saying take a bite. I take small bite and chew it. It tasted amazing, Lay probably made it himself. This guy was making my heart flutter. He started to talk to me and we got to know each other more. He looked nervous to talk to me considering he kept on biting his lip and scratching the back of his neck. It was starting to get dark so he offered to walk me home. I shook my head thinking his parents would be worried but he said, "It is not safe." I gave up trying to change his mind, so I packed everything up. Lay was holding his hand out. I slowly took it and I eyed him. He looked back at me, his eyes twinkling like the stars above us. I was so glad it was dark so he couldn't see how much I was blushing. We walk towards my house which wasn't far from the school building. The walk was silent untill we reached my door. He lets go of my hand and before I waved goodbye, he kisses my cheek! My eyes opened wide (like D.O's) and I suddenly felt shy again. He runs towards his house while waving goodbye.

When I knew he was out of sight, I touched my cheek and start to giggle like a little kid. I entered my house and ran up to my room. I jump onto the bed and start punching my pillow with excitement. "HE KISSED ME!!", I yell. My parents were extremely confused with my actions, but just continued what they were doing. I got tired of squealing and punching the pillow so I decided to get some rest. 

The sun shone through the window, onto my face. I open my eyes and jump out of bed. I WAS GOING TO BE LATE! I brushed my teeth quickly and brushed my house. I threw on a plaid flannel, black leggings, and red converse. I ran out the door towards the school building. I reach the entrance and ran to my class. Suddenly, I realize class starts in 10 mins. I facepalm. How could I forget that every Friday, class starts 20 mins later. I headed towards my locker when I realized today was when we were giving out the secret santa gifts. SHOOT! I left mine at the cherry blossom park. I was about to run back to my house since I had time, but Lay stood beside me, holding my secret santa gift. He hands it to me and I sigh with relief. I thanked him like a billion times before heading to class with him. I sit next to him in class. "Time to pass out the secret santa gifts everyone!",the teacher shouted. "Ji Hee, pass your present out." I nod my head before walking over to Donghae's desk. He looks up at me surprised before opening his gift. He gasps and jumps in his seat. You had gotten Donghae a a Bruno Mars album, something he had been talking about ALL THE TIME. I walk back to my seat.

"Lay. Your turn." Lay gets out of his seat. He walks over to YOUR desk, holding a necklace box, a sheet of paper, teddy bear, and a bouquet of roses. You almost had a heart attack. You were about to faint when he holds you hands and hands you the teddy bear and roses. Everyone in the room is silent. He runs to the piano and plays a song for you. His voice was like an angel. I had never heard a piano piece like his so I guessed that he had written it. When he finnished, he walked back to me and asks,"Will you, Ji Hee be my one and only?" I was blushing wildly.I look into his eyes. I sensed a hint of hope in his chocolate brown eyes. "OF COURSE!" I jumped into his open arms. All the students were clapping their hands and said awwwwww how cute. He opens the neclace box, revealing a heart shaped locket. He puts it on me and smiles. This was the best day of my entire life.

 

Author Note: MERRY CHRISTMAS!!