When it's your anniversary

Lay One Shots

"Baby, today is the special day!" You wake up from your slumber, and see Lay's excited face. You streched out your arms before hugging Lay. "I have a lot planned today so you better get up." Today was the day you had waited for. It was your one year anniversary. You decided to wear something casual. You threw on a white t-shirt, along with a red plaid flannel paired with some black leggings and some red converse. You placed a heart shaped ring Lay had given you for your birthday. You let your hair out of your ponytail and brushed your long, straight black hair. You headed downstairs and was surprised to see Lay had cooked for you.

He made a heart shaped sunny side up egg on top of a slice of toast. On the side was some mini pancakes and some milk. You kissed Lay's cheek and sat down across from him. He picks up the slice of toast with the egg and holds it in front of your mouth. You took a big bite and made mmmmm sound. You loved Lay's cooking so much. You continued to eat with Lay untill you had finished. He then took your hand and drags you to the couch. "Wait here." He grabs his guitar and sits beside you. He plays the most beautiful song you had ever heard. It was thoughtful and sweet of him to do this. He was the best boyfriend you could wish for. After he finished and placed the guitar against the wall, you jumped into his arms. "I loved the song unicorn!" He chuckles and pats your head. He pecks your lip and said, "I still have more surprises babe." 

He walks out the door and you stayed back guessing that he was preparing something, but his head peeps through the door. "Come with me. We're going somewhere." You run out the door and sit in the passenger seat of the car. Lay was driving you somewhere you had never been. The ride lasted about 20 mins. In those 20 mins, you slept. Lay looked at you sleeping. You looked so cute and peaceful when sleeping, like an angel. "She is my sleeping beauty.",Lay thought. After arriving, Lay had put a blindfold on you which had woken you up. "Lay I can't see." "We're almost there.",Lay says. Finally after walking for a few minutes, Lay removed the blindfold from your face. Your eyes adjusted to the light and you squealed like a kid. You were to about to step into a hot air balloon with Lay. Lay took your hand and pulled you in. The fire started and they flew up to the sky slowly. 

The sunset was gorgeous. The orange faded into the blue sky from earlier on in the day. Lay was back hugging me and holding my hand. I turn around and kiss him and hug him for a long time. It remained silent untill we landed. Lay brought me back to his car and we drove to a restaurant. "Lay tell me where we are going." "Baby, I can't yet. He parks in front of the restaurant and opens the door for me. I hold his hand as we enter. We take a seat and grab a menu.

The waiter appeared and you were surprised to see it was Baekhyun. "Happy Birthday guys!" Suddenly Suho appears behind him and hits him on the head. "Baekhyun you idiot. It's their anniversary not their birthday!" Baekhyun walks away rubbing his head. "Sorry, Baekhyun is being weird as usual. Anyways, what would you like to order?",Suho asks. "I would like to order some curry with a gamja salad (korean style potato salad) on the side. And some water for a beverage.",I respond. Lay orders,"I would like some ramen with some rice cakes on the side. For a drink, I'll have water as well hyung." Suho takes our menus and walks off with his notebook. After a few minutes, Xiumin comes out with our meal and the both of us enjoy it. The curry was well done as well as the gamja salad. Lay said that his ramen was incredibly delicious.

All the Exo members were watching from the kitchen. "They were meant to be.",Xiumin said. "They are so cute.",Luhan said. All the members were saying awwwww. D.O stepped out of the kitchen and went to our table. "On a scale of 1-10, how good was the food. Immediately, Lay and I shout, "10!" D.O laughs. He flips his hair and says in a sassy way. "I know my food was good. I am the best cook ever!" He struts back to the kitchen and Lay and I stare at each other like "What just happened?" But we ended up laughing so hard that I had tears. 

It was time to leave so we said our goodbyes to the members and headed back to Lay's house. Today was an extremely fun day and you couldn't wait for more years to come.