When he confesses his feelings

Lay One Shots

Lay had invited you to the park. He was your bestfriend and you kinda had feelings for him. You didn't know if he liked you back.It was just confusing. Anyways you were on your way to the park and you immediately recognize his brown hair. He was sitting on a bench, under a cherry blossom tree. Cherry blossoms were falling and the breeze felt nice. You walk up to Lay who had headphones on. You tap on his shoulder and he looks up at you. His brown eyes twinkled at you making your heart beat faster than it already was. "You came!"he said. I nodded my head. Lay stands up and hands me my favorite flower, a lavendar carnation. I smile and I slowly take it from him. We slightly touched each others hands, making me blush a bit. "Thank you Lay."I said smiling. We sat on the bench together, and started talking about stuff and he said jokes that made me laugh. 

Suddenly he holds,my hand making me gulp inside. My heart is about to explode and I feel like fainting. He stands up and I do the exact same. He looks into my eyes and he says,"Ji hee, you've made my heart flutter whenever I'm around you. You make me happy when I am down and you take care of me all the time when i am sick.........Will you be my girlfriend?"

Hold the freakin phone! DID HE JUST SAY GIRLFRIEND. AHHHHHH. I'M LITERALLY IN A DREAM!

My mind races.Should I say yes? Obviously I'm going to idiot.

I nod my head at him and looked down at the ground. I was to embarrassed to face him. I take a quick glance to see his reaction and he sighs with relief and he smiles at me. His eyes were teary and so were mine. He pulls me into a hug. I never wanted to break the hug. I bury my head into his chest. Finally he breaks the hug and he puts his hand into his pocket. He pulls out a little box and he hands it to me. I open the box and find two rings. One of the rings was a gorgeous silver, with the words "Our Love" carved in it. The other ring was the exact same but with the words "Is Endless" carved in it. I was speechless. I literally thought this was the most cutest thing ever. I put it on and he puts his on. I pull him back into a hug. This time I am crying loudly into his chest. He pats my back and after I calmed down he starts tickling me. I start laughing hysterically on the grass. We both were smiling.Then I chase him around the park for an eternity. He finally turns around and opens his arms wide. I ran into the hug. We were giggling like little kids.

The sun was setting and I decided to stay over Lay's house that night. I fell asleep on his couch while watching Chicken Little. He looks at me and thinks,"She is SO cute when she sleeps. She's like a little bunny." He smiles and after a few minutes, falls asleep beside me