009

My Cute Gangster!

Baekhyun spits out the water he's been drinking and look at Kyungsoo shockedly.

"What's wrong with you Kyungie? Are you crazy?"

Kyungsoo whines and clasp his hands together, pleading Baekhyun to accept his request. "Please Baekkie, you're the only one who can help me! I promise I'll pay you back and do whatever you want me to do."

Baekhyun frowns and rubs his temple before sighing, "Can you at least tell me why?"

Kyungsoo pouts and tears started to fill his wide eyes. "Can't you just help me without questioning it?"

Baekhyun stares at the smaller's face before sighing again, "Alright fine, you came to the right person anyway."

Kyungsoo's lips breaks into a wide grin and he immediately hug Baekhyun in the middle of the cafeteria, oblivious to all the stares he's getting.

Baekhyun smiles but immediately pales when he sees Kai staring at him with so much intensity.

"U-um, let's go start our lesson Kyungie." Baekhyun hurriedly pulls Kyungsoo's hand and walks out of the cafeteria.

 

 Baekhyun shivers,  If only looks could kill, I'll be digging my own grave right now.

 

·~·

 

 

"Okay, first you need to know what your partner likes." Kyungsoo frowns and bites his lips.

 

"But I don't know what he likes."

 

Baekhyun smiles fondly at him and pats his head affectionately. "That's okay Kyungie, you'll be learning more things about him along the way. That's the reason why we started dating anyway. To discover more things about our loved ones."

 

Sometimes Kyungsoo admires what comes out of Baekhyun's mouth.

 

"Even if you discover that he likes to eat his own boogers or likes to fart everywhere."

 

Sometimes.

 

"Cmon Baekkie, you gotta help me impress Jongin. Pretty please?"

 

Baekhyun his imaginary beard and stares at Kyungsoo. "Maybe I could try putting makeup on you?"

 

"M-makeup?" Kyungsoo visibly stiffens.

 

"Yeah, but nothing heavy though. Just a simple eyeliner that makes you look more fierce."

 

"Am I not fierce right now?"

 

Baekhyun snorts, "Oh baby, you couldn't even kill a fly."

 

Kyungsoo flushed,

 

"Whatever, I'm a peace loving man."

 

 

·~·

 

 

"Baekkie, you said makeup only!"

 

"Well, when I said makeup it includes hair and outfit too."

 

"I don't know if I should do this, I'm not pretty sure about it Baekhyun."

 

"Don't worry Kyungie, you'll look awesome and a lot more hotter than that stupid Taemin."

 

"Well, if you say so."

 

Baekhyun smiles widely and nod his head at the hairstylist.

 

Baekhyun smirks,

 

Kai's going to drool over the new Kyungsoo.

 

 ·~·

 

 

"Are you ready Soo? Come out now, you don't have forever in there. You still have to impressed your hot boyfriend."

 

"How can I go out looking like this Baekkie?!"

 

Baekhyun rolled his eyes, "You're overreacting Kyungie. Just come out now or I'll personally drag you out."

 

Baekhyun heard a whine before his bathroom door swing open slowly, and a masterpiece walks out.

 

Kyungsoo walks out wearing a tight black ripped jeans that hug his thighs in all the right way, an oversized white hoodie that makes him look so small and fragile, a huge contrast with the black jeans. His eyes were looking fierce with a small touch of Baekhyun's eyeliner. His jet black hair turning to crimson red, shaved at one side.

 

In other word, he looks smoking hot.

 

Sehun bursts into Baekhyun's room, only to gawk at Kyungsoo's appearance.

 

"Dammit Soo, I don't know how you manage to look cute but very hot at the same time. If I didn't date Baek, I'll totally go for you baby Soo." 

 

Baekhyun glares at his boyfriend and smiles at Kyungsoo. "Time to go impress your Greek god of a boyfriend."

 

"Hey, how come you never call me a Greek god yet called Jongin that?!"  

 

Baekhyun rolled his eyes at his childish boyfriend, "Cause you're just like a lanky pole instead."

 

·~·

 

 

To say that Kyungsoo is nervous was an understatement. He's damn nervous. Everyone wouldn't stop staring at him and he even notice that a girl is .. drooling?

 

He search around the school building to find his boyfriend, only to have his blood boils when he sees his boyfriend with Taemin.

 

"Hey Kyungie? Is that you?" He turns around, seeing Chanyeol looking at him up and down.

 

"Hi Chanyeol." Chanyeol flushed a deep shade of red when he noticed that he got caught staring at Kyungsoo.

 

"Wow, you look um.. different."

 

Kyungsoo raised his eyebrow, and looks at himself, "Is that a bad thing?" 

 

Chanyeol immediately splutters in denial, "No, absolutely not. You look frickin hot." 

 

Kyungsoo blushed at the compliment. He was about to say thanks when a cold voice cut through their conversation. 

 

"Well well, what do we have here hm?" He turns around only to find his handsome boyfriend staring intently at Chanyeol. He look over Kai's broad shoulder searching for Taemin but the latter can't be found.

 

"K-kai." Kai glance at him before looking back at Chanyeol, snaking his hand around his waist possesively. 

 

"Hey baby, I've missed you." Kai nuzzles his nose on Kyungsoo's neck. 

 

Chanyeol rub the back of his neck, feeling awkward and slightly broken. 

 

"Um, well I think I'll just leave you two alone. See you later Kyungie." 

 

Kai blood boils when he heard the nickname Chanyeol called Kyungsoo.

 

"What do you think you're doing?"  Kyungsoo was spun around so quickly that he lose his balance, thank goodness his boyfriend was fast enough to catch him. 

 

"I was looking for you, but I found you talking to Taemin and Chanyeol suddenly greets me." 

 

Kyungsoo frowns, didn't like the tone Kai was using, and his boyfriend noticed that.

 

"I'm sorry, but I don't like you being close with that guy." Kai nuzzles at Kyungsoo's neck again and the latter close his eyes, basking in the attention Kai's giving him. 

 

"You look hot today, almost give me a ." Kyungsoo blushed. 

 

"Why almost? Am I not that good?" Kai was shocked at Kyungsoo's bold words. He pulled away from Kyungsoo's neck to find that the smaller is staring at him almost seductively, luring him in. 

 

Kai leans closer and kiss his boyfriend. Their kiss got heated so quickly, involving their tongues fighting for dominance. Kai lost it when kyungsoo suddenly roll his hips. 

 

"Wait baby, what's wrong?" Kai pulled away panting, slightly out of breath. 

 

Kyungsoo frowns and tilted his head, "What do you mean?" 

 

"Well, you seem.. um, a lot different." 

 

Kai is not sure whether he like his boyfriend new changes or not. 

 

"Don't you like me better if I'm like this?" Kyungsoo tilted his head and lean forward to continue where they left off only to be avoided by Kai. 

 

"Wait, who says that I like you better when you're like this?" Kai frown, obviously disliking the idea. 

 

"Well, Taemin said th-" 

 

"And you listen to him?" Kai cuts him off even before he finish talking. The tone Kai is using sends shiver through his spine. 

 

"I-I just.. I don't want you to be bored with me. I'm sorry." 

 

Kai softened and wipes Kyungsoo's tears. 

 

"Oh love, listen here. I want you to remember this forever. I will never be bored with you. Please remember that, no matter what other people says. Just remember that I've fallen in love with the cute Do Kyungsoo, you don't need to change yourself. Why don't you just be you? I will love you no matter what." 

 

Kai smile softly and Kyungsoo burst into tears. 

 

Kai laugh and hug his boyfriend tightly. 

 

"You idiot, don't cry. I'm trying to be sweet over here." 

 

"I-I'm just to-touch by your words." 

 

"Oh dear, how can I ever get bored with you." 

 

Kai smile fondly and innocently kiss Kyungsoo lips, to which the latter reciprocate gently with a smile on his face. 

 

Kai pulled away, "And by the way, you look hot today babe. I lied about you almost giving me a , I did have a ." Kai smiled cheekily before giving his a squeeze.

 

And Kyungsoo internally thanks Baekhyun for his help. 

 

A/N: 

Hi! Sorry that you had to wait so long for my update. I'm currently at a hospital cause I had a lung infection so I personally apologized if I can't update my story that frequently. But don't worry though I will not abandoned this story. sorry if the update bored you, I'm currently facing a writer's block but I'll try my best <3

I hope you like this time update, dont forget to comment, subscribe and upvote. Love you guys. 

 

Till next time, xoxo~