008

My Cute Gangster!

Every step Kyungsoo takes feel so light until it seems like he's bouncing. That's how happy he is. It's been a month since that sweet incident happened but he can't help but to feel butterflies in his stomach every time he remembered it.

"Hey baby." A hand suddenly come in contact with his waist making him shriek in surprise.

"Oh my god!! In the name of cheese and ham sandwhich-" He was stop by a loud cackle, he frown and turn around.

"Jongin?"

Kyungsoo huffed and turn around with his flushed cheeks and continued to walk away, ignoring Kai's laugh that actually sound like a dying whale."Hey Soo, wait up!"

"I hate you." Kyungsoo said when Kai finally catches up with him. Kai nuzzles his face on Kyungsoo's neck, inhaling the latter sweet scent deeply.

"Really? That's not what you said last week though." Kai's husky voice makes kyungsoo weak on the knees.

"Shut up." Kyungsoo grumbled quietly. Kai smiled warmly at the shorter. Suddenly, a wicked idea pops in his brain.

"You hurt me Kyungsoo. How can you not love me. I thought we share the same feelings." Kyungsoo looks up hastely and was met with Kai's upset face.

"I-I didn't mean it tha-"

"It's okay, I understand if you don't love me Soo." Kai distances himself from Kyungsoo and starts to walk away slowly.

"N-no wait!" Kyungsoo grasps Kai's wrist, yanking him back.

"Just let me go Soo, my heart hurts too much to face you." Kai internally thankful his mom forced him to take acting class when he was younger.

"P-please don't leave me Kai. I l-love you. I love you so much." Kai's heart bursts into flames and he tried so hard to contain the smile that's threaten to show on his face.

"How can I be so sure you're not lying to me?"

"I-I don't know.." Kai's felt awfully guilty by making his beloved boyfriend looks so lost and sad. "I know a way though."

Kyungsoo perks up and looks at Kai with his shining eyes. "R-really? How?" Kyungsoo asks innocently, missing Kai's sly smile.

"Kiss me, right here and now."

It takes a second before Kyungsoo's face flushed a deep shade of red.

"K-kiss? Here? But we're in p-public." Kai frowns and let go of Kyungsoo's hand on his wrist. "Then just forget it."

Kai started to walk away when Kyungsoo's voice stopped him again.

"Please don't leave me."

Kai turn around, seeing Kyungsoo's teary eyes. Instantly, he forgets all about his stupid idea and embrace his cute boyfriend before comforting him. "Oh, I'm sorry baby. Of course I'll never leave you so please stop crying. I'm so sorry for even mentioning about leavng you."

"J-jongin?" Kai was about to answer when he was met with the softest pair of lips, moulding perfectly with his own. He close his eyes and smiles at the kiss. He holds Kyungsoo's neck and pull the shorter closer and put his other hand on the smaller waist.

Kai was lost in Kyungsoo's kiss that he didn't notice things are getting a bit heated. He started to explore the smaller heated cavern when he heard a sound that sends heat wave to his groin.

"Mhnn, J-jongin".

"I'm sorry, I do enjoyed your public show but please keep your PDA to yourselves. I don't really appreciate seeing my innocent Kyungie being not so innocent anymore thanks to you. If you insist on continuing, I might have to call my boyfriend aka Kyungie's papa so you better watch out. We can put an even better show from you two."

And that's how Kai gets his left eye bruised by no other than his lovely Soo.

 

 

·~·

 

 

Kyungsoo is washing his hands in the restroom when his brain replayed the kiss he shared with Kai minutes ago. He remembered the way Kai's tongue dominate his own and the way Kai explored every nook of his mouth and how Kai seems to th that his lips are the softest pair of lips he ever kissed. He immediately flushed and shake his head.

"Stop it Kyungsoo! Why are you remembering such thing?!" He whispered to himself harshly. He wash his face and take a deep breath, calming himself and his hot body. He's about to leave the restroom when he heard a familiar voice talking, or more like whispering. Being a curious boy, he stalked closer to the source of the voice.

"Can't believe that The Kai would make a confession like that."

" please, once he realised how boring the geeky owl is, he'll leave that boy in the blink of an eye." Kyungsoo peak behind a wall that's connected with a mirror in front of it.

There, he sees a boy standing in front of the said mirror with his back view facing him. He recognized that figure.

Lee Taemin.

"You're saying that Kyungsoo is boring? I mean, the Do Kyungsoo is boring? That's kind of impossible man. He's everything that we wanted ever since fresh man." Taemin turn around to glare at his friend.

"Well, even though he's the Do Kyungsoo," Taemin makes a two finger quotes and rolled his eyes.

"I'm still Jongin's ex. I've been through everything with Jongin. I know everything about Jongin. I can even tell you how Jongin is at bed. Comparing to me, he's just a stranger." Taemin smirks and continue fixing his hair.

Kyungsoo bit his lips at how accurate the sentence was. It is kind of true. He didn't know Jongin that well. Unlike Taemin.

"And I know that Jongin like adventurous and y stuff, even his mate. I can tell that Kyungsoo kid are far from being adventurous or y. He looks like he's 10 years old for God's sake!"

Kyungsoo walk away quickly with his heart hammering in his chest. His eyes got teary at the thought of Taemin and Kai's relationship.

 

I've been through everything with Jongin.

 

I can even tell you how Jongin is at bed.

 

Comparing to me, he's just a stranger.

 

Kyungsoo stop walking and wipes his tears, "No, I can't always cry. I can't be this weak."

With his fists clenched, Kyungsoo march his way to the cafeteria and search for a certain someone.

 

 

·~·

 

 

 

"Baekkie!"

Baekhyun, who's in the middle of spooning his boyfriend some pasta got startled and drop the spoon full of bolognese cream on Sehun's shirt.

"What, what's going on Kyungie? Are you okay?!"

"I'm okay, I just need some help." Baekhyun sigh in relief before narrowing his eyes at Kyungsoo and frowned.

"Don't do that ever again, okay? You've got me a heart attack for a second there."

"I'm sorry Baekkie but this is urgent, and you're the only one who can help me. Please?" Baekhyun gulped and looks at Kyungsoo. The smaller man is looking at him deeply, his brown pupil's staring directly at Baekhyun's.

"Sure, you know I'll do anything for you Kyungie." Kyungsoo then beamed cutely before grinning happily at Baekhyun.

He then said at Baekhyun innocently,

 

 

"Help me to be y."

 

 

A/N: 

Hey guys, so how is this update? Is it funny enough to satisfy all of you? So, I'm just going to say Happy Fasting to all of my muslim readers. 

I'm sorry if I didnt update for a long time, ive been busy. I hope you enjoy my story , dont forget to comment and votes. 

 

Till next time, xoxo~