006

My Cute Gangster!

"You ing lil' ty piece of motherer!" 

Only God knows how hurt his jaw is after being punched, again by Baekhyun. Everyone who witnessed the incident can tell that Kai is shocked. Well who wouldn't, the eyeliner dude just came out of nowhere and delivered quite a powerful blow to his innocent face. 

"This, is the second time you punch me without a valid reason Byun Baekhyun and I can't just let this time slide away."  Kai glare at Baekhyun but the smaller boy reflects back with an even nastier glare. 

Wow, what's up with him? Talk about period, Kai retreats slowly in his mind. 

"Valid reason? You wanna hear my ing valid reason?!" Baekhyun heaved and Kai could tell that he's really angry. Kai maintain his indifferent face but inside, he's kinda curious to know what's gotten the smaller man so work up. 

"Yeah, enlighten me."  

Kai's monotone voice seems to make Baekhyun's fury intensified. 

"You ing son of a bitc- oh my god, I can't do this. I need to take a moment. Oh my god, I might kill you. Can't believe such person exists." Baekhyun inhale deeply and exhale harshly, closing his eyes. 

"Are you done?" 

Baekhyun open his eyes and looks at Kai, strangely calm. "I'm just going to say this cooly, stay away from Kyungie." 

Kai snorted, "Who are you to give me such orders? His boyfriend?" 

"I may not be his boyfriend, but at least I'm not the one who made his heart broke. You think he doesn't know huh? Listen here, he saw you disgustingly lip locking with someone and that doesn't leave a very good impression. For the sake of Kyungsoo, just leave him alone."  

Baekhyun walk away, leaving a very dumbfounded Kai whose heart is full of mix feelings. 

"You're just lucky I didn't fly kick Kai junior."  

 

 

 

 

 

•~• 

 

"Hey buddy, are you okay?" A deep voice wake him up from his train of gloomy thoughts. Kyungsoo turns around only to find a handsome boy, smiling at him gently. 

"Hey Yeol, I'm okay. Why do you ask?" Kyungsoo smile weakly at Chanyeol, hoping that the taller didn't see his sadness through his eyes. 

"You don't need to lie though, Baek told me everything." Kyungsoo groaned and hide his face with his hands while mumbling , "I knew I shouldn't have told him." 

Chanyeol rub Kyungsoo's back gently while looking down at the smaller boy rather affectionately. It's always been a secret from Kyungsoo and the rest of their friends except Baekhyun maybe, that Chanyeol may or may not harboured one type of feeling called love towards a certain person. 

His heartbeat can't help but to accelerate when he sees Kyungsoo's blinding smile, or when he hears Kyungsoo's beautiful laugh. Everything about Kyungsoo can make him smile in his sleep. But of course he's keeping it as a secret as he was afraid that if somehow Kyungsoo knows, it'll damaged their relationship

It broke his heart to learn that his innocent Kyungsoo had the hots for someone that's not him but his heart broke again when he knew that Kyungsoo got heartbroken. 

"Yeol?" Kyungsoo's voice woke him up from his self pitying thoughts. He blinked dumbly, "yes?" 

Kyungsoo pouted, knowing that he got ignored and let me tell you, that sight alone can make Chanyeol cry. "You didn't even heard what I said two minutes earlier."  

Chanyeol's heart melt into goo, and he ended up trying to hide his goofy smile resulting into his face twisting, "I'm sorry Kyungie, didn't mean to daydream." 

"It's okay Yeol," Chanyeol take the seat beside Kyungsoo and lean back.

"So,mind sharing your heartbroken story with this Kai boy?" Kai's name rolled out a little bitter on his tongue and he can't help but to grimaced. 

Kyungsoo laugh bitterly and the sound cracks Chanyeol's heart. "I don't know. I think I like him more than just a friend and he made me think that he likes me in the same way too. But I guess it was just me after all this time. I should've known though. There's no way people like him will like someone as plain as me. No one will like me when they know how boring I am in person."  

Somehow, Chanyeol feels like he wants to punch that Kai kid for making Kyungsoo feels that way about himself. 

"No, listen here Kyungsoo." Kyungsoo knows it serious business when Chanyeol start to use his full name. 

"Don't you ever think like that, ever again. You hear me? There's so many things to like about you. If you want me to list it, it will probably be endless. If that Kai kid can't see it, that's his problem. You're not a boring person, in fact you can make someone smile just by looking at your face." 

Just like me. 

"So don't talk like that about yourself again, or I will tickle you to death." 

Kyungsoo laugh and smile at Chanyeol. That one smile that can make Chanyeol cooed at him. 

"Thank you Yeol, you're  the best friend I could ever ask for." 

Eventhough Chanyeol is quite happy that he managed to make Kyungsoo laugh and smile, his heart still cracks a bit. 

Oh the things I do for you, Do Kyungsoo. 

 

A/N: 

Hi guys, so this chapter is a bit shorter than the others. I'm just trying to catch the time coz I'll be a bit busy this time around. Sorry again. 

Please comment, subscribe and upvote. Your comments is very appreciated. 

Love you and till next time ~