011

My Cute Gangster!

Kai closes their distance and Kyungsoo feels like there's fireworks in his stomach. Kai's smooth lips glided with his plump one like they're created solely for kissing each other, filling every space perfectly.

Kyungsoo blushes furiously when Kai kiss him a bit harder, jerking his head backwards in the process.

Kai chuckles and guided Kyungsoo's hands around his neck. He then continue wrapping his arms around Kyungsoo's slim waist, pulling him closer.

After what feels like eternity for Kyungsoo, Kai finally pulls away, a string of saliva connecting them. They were both panting, out of breath.

Kai stares at the half-lidded Kyungsoo, obviously dazed. He might seem confident and initiated the kiss first, but he's just as nervous as Kyungsoo was. He knew he like Kyungsoo. But he never knew it was to this extent, he feels like he's in love.

He felt like his heart does this thing, it slows down and skips at the same time. He's so nervous and happy and he never, ever want it to stop. It's like he's out of control but totally content with that. Stopping his train of thought, he clear his throat to grab the owl-eyed boy's attention.

"So, do you like how it felt?"

Kyungsoo's face heats up and he glance down, hands still wrapped around Kai's neck.

"Y-yes, perhaps I think I quite like how it felt." He peeks under his lashes to observe Kai's reaction.

"I'm glad you do, cause I definitely enjoy it too." Kai smiles genuinely, and Kyungsoo can't help but to lean in and brush his lips against Kai taking the tan male by surprise.

Do Kyungsoo found his new favourite thing in the world, kissing Kim Kai.

~.~

"Kyungsoo-yah!" A deep voice hollered from a far and Kyungsoo halts on his step, turning back only to meet with Chanyeol's wide grin.

"Hey Yeollie, what's up?" The giant finally catches up and stops for a second to take a breath.

"What, did you just run all the way here?" Kyungsoo giggles at his friend silly antics.

Chanyeol's heartbeat quickens when he heard the adorable sound Kyungsoo produced and clear his throat. 

"Yeah, my PE class just ended."

Kyungsoo's eyes widens, "Isn't the gym is really far from the music department? Why did you run?"

Chanyeol scratches the back of his neck and shrugs, a shy smile appeared on his handsome face. "I kind of hope that I could go lunch with you?"

When there's no reply, Chanyeol immediately waves his hands and turns into a sputtering mess. "I-I mean it's okay if you're busy. I just wan- like- I mean, maybe we could- yeah, so are you busy? It's not like I mind. I totally understand."

A second later, Kyungsoo broke out into fits of adorable giggle and Chanyeol's heart melts.

Park Chanyeol, you're really pathetic aren't you?

"Silly Chanyeol, I'm not busy or anything. Sure, let's go eat lunch together." Kyungsoo smiles so brightly it could rival the sun, efficiently brightens Chanyeol's heart in the process.

"But um, don't you have like a .. date with that boyfriend of yours?"

Kyungsoo frowns before he smiles shyly, "You mean Kai? Well, no. He's busy with dance practice so I don't want to bother him."

Chanyeol smiles, although quite rather painfully. It's not like Kyungsoo realizes it anyway. The smaller man is too busy thinking what he should have for lunch.

It's okay Chanyeol, this is already more than enough.

Both of them decided to sit on a bench next to a big window, overlooking the school's huge field.

Kyungsoo unwraps his turkey sandwhich before taking a bite, Chanyeol copying the action albeit slowly.

"So, you know about the talent competition this Thursday?"

Kyungsoo tilts his head, eyebrows meeting in a straight line. "Yeah, it's held by the arts department right? Are you going to submit your name?"

"I honestly don't know, I feel like I wanted to but I don't have any idea on what to perform." Chanyeol pouts and Kyungsoo thinks he looks like a puppy.

"Well, you're good at composing right? Maybe you could write a song? Or maybe you could do a cover?"

Chayeol ponders about it for a second before coming to a conclusion that it's not a bad idea.

"That's a pretty good idea you got there muffin."

Kyungsoo blushes at the nickname.

"I-I'm not a muffin." He mumbles cutely before nipping at his sandwhich.

"Will you come and watch me?"

Kyungsoo stop munching his lunch and stares at Chanyeol who starts to get nervous.

"Uh, y-you don't have to come if you don't want to. I just- like- I needed some- well- I thin-"

"Okay!"

Chanyeol stops his ridiculous rambling and stares at Kyungsoo, dumbfounded. "O-okay?"

Kyungsoo nods, flashing his pretty heart shaped smile at Chanyeol.

"Yeah, if you want me to come then of course I'll come Yeollie."

"Yeah, okay."

For the first time ever, Park Chanyeol fall in love.

~.~

"Can I ask you something Kyungie?"

The usual trio are hanging out at their usual spot, drinking bubble teas on Sehun's suggestion.

"What is it Baekkie?" Kyungsoo said with a slur, his mouth busy chewing the delicious bubbles.

"So, are you and Kai are like an item now?"

Kyungsoo stops chewing and stare at Baekhyun weirdly.

Sehun, noticing his baby distress( like always) quickly try to rephrase Baekhyun's question.

"What Baek means is that are you a couple now?"

Kyungsoo takes a second to understand before he's sputtering and choking on bubbles.

"Cou-couples? Y-you mean like boyfriends?"

"Yeah, that's what I mean." Kyungsoo blushes before softly shaking his head.

Baekhyun's eyes bulges, "You kissed but you're not even a couple?!"

Sehun slaps his hand on Baekhyun's mouth to stop his boyfriend from an ongoing lecture.

"Mmf, smhunf!!" Sehun looks at his boyfriend before he simply smiles.

"Sorry baby, I don't understand what you're saying." He turns his attention to his now red face baby.

"So, he didn't ask you to be his boyfriend yet? "

"N-no."

Sehun ponders for a moment before locking his gaze with Kyungsoo.

"Do you want to?"

"P-pardon?"

"Do you want to be his boyfriend?"

Baekhyun has stop throwing a tantrum and quiet down to hear Kyungsoo's answer.

"W-well, I do like him. I suppose it's only natural for me wanting to be someone special to him."

Sehun smiles softly, "Yeah, I do suppose it's norm- Ew, what the Baek?! Did you just my hand?!"

Sehun quickly retracts his hand from Baekhyun's mouth and grimace at the shiny spot on his palm.

Baekhyun rolls his eyes before wiping his mouth with the back of his hand.

He scoffed, sassily replying "Oh please, you're overreacting. I don't see you whining when I your ding dong yesterday."

~.~

"Tell me again why we're here?"

Baekhyun asks, clearly annoyed with the loud voices of girls gushing over his cute Kyungsoo.

"Chanyeol is participating and we have to support him!" Kyungsoo take out his cheering paper, which has Chanyeol's name on it.

He excitedly waves the paper back and front a few times.

"Oh yeah, I rarely see that giant anymore. He's really serious with this talent competition huh."

"Of course, he's doing what he loves. That's why we have to support him!"

"Talk about something rare to see, where is Kai? I don't think I ever see him anymore these days."

"Oh, he's just busy with some dance practice. Maybe."

Baekhyun smiles softly at Kyungsoo before patting his head sensing the younger insecurities.

"I think so too."

There's a total of 10 contestants and 8 contestants had already performed. Next is Chanyeol and Kyungsoo shouts until he feels like his lungs are going to bleed.

Chanyeol performs an acoustic version of Boyfriend by Justin Bieber and all the audience swoons for his manly voice. His guitar skills is amazing, Kyungsoo reckons.

Kyungsoo claps the loudest and make sure Chanyeol notice him at the front row. Chanyeol just smile his usual grin and walk down the stage with a skip on his steps.

"Who's the last contestant?" Sehun asks boredly at Kyungsoo. The latter just shrugs, not quite sure himself.

The music starts to play, but the stage is still dark.

Then, someone is singing. Kyungsoo feels like he recognize this voice by heart but can't quite pinpoint it.

He starts guessing but immediately feel dumbfounded when the light finally flickers on stage.

"Kai?"

Kai is sitting on a stool, singing a song. His blond hair is now a colour of midnight black, he wears a simple grey t-shirt with black jeans.

All in all, he looks so perfectly handsome.


Somehow, they manage an eye contact and Kyungsoo gasps when he realizes Kai knew where he was sitting from the start judging from the younger expression.

The audience gasps and they start to murmur. Who expect the infamous Kai will join something like this more or less singing on stage.

Kyungsoo didn't bother listening to any of the murmurs though, he just fix his sight at the tan male singing at the center of the stage.


You’re so perfect to me
Nothing’s changed the way I feel at all.
If I stay down, You’ll come around.
Eventually, ooh oo woah


Used to say..It was only a matter of time
‘fore your heart matters more than your mind.
You try to fight it, and I don’t know why.
You didn’t stand a chance.
I'm convinced from the moment I tasted your lips.
All I needed is just one kiss
You tried to fight it, but I knew right then.
You didn’t stand a chance at all.


Kyungsoo was stunned, mesmerized, and in love with Kai's voice. His voice is very unique and velvety. The kind that sounds like a lullaby, lolling you to sleep.

He claps the loudest, not taking his eyes of Kai until the tan male got down from the stage.

All of the contestants are called to stand on the stage to announce the final winner.


"Well, what do we have here. Our sweet prince Chanyeol!" The mc said with a sickeningly sweet voice.

Kyungsoo rolls his eyes at the girl's lame attempt to flirt.

"And next we have, Kai." The mc looks at Kai judgingly, eyeing him up and down.

Kyungsoo feels like he wants to yell at the mc for being so mean. He keeps glaring at the mc until Baekhyun nudges him on the ribs.

"What's wrong?"

Kyungsoo huffed and pouted, "I hate that girl. She's being mean."

"Okay, without wasting anytime. I will be announcing the winner of this talent scout! Drum roll please, the winner is Park Chanyeol! As expected of our talented handsome prince right?"

Kyungsoo smiles and clap his hands, waving his cheering paper wildly on air. He can't help but to feel a tiny little bit sad that Kai didn't win.

"But before we end this, I just have to ask Kai why he wanted to perform today. I mean really, ing why?"

Kai grab the mic from her hand harshly and she flinches, glaring at him in return.

"Today, I performed because I wanted to feel brave. I was a coward when it comes to my feeling. I wanted to confess to this one particular person so I do it through a song. I've liked you for awhile now and I wanted to have a special relationship with you. I feel like you're my everything and what I sang just now portrayed what I really feels. I don't give a ing damn what this ers think about me. They can go and die, rot in hell for all I care. I just care about you. Be my boyfriend, Do Kyungsoo?"

Kyungsoo really can't remember how he ended up in Kai's arm but he figures that it's worth it. He's furiously nodding his head, tears welling in his eyes, his mouth can't stop chanting the word yes,yes,yes ill be your boyfriend.

Chanyeol watch the scene unfolds infront of his eyes. He has to admit, it's pretty romantic.

He chuckes and got down from the stage, not before congratulating the doe eyed boy for his new boyfriend.

I won but why do I feel like I ing lost?

.

 

A/N: 

 

Hi guys, so I'm on a roll this weekend. Double update, wihooo! So now Kaisoo is officially a couple! I'm sorry if this story is terribly cliche though. I've been hearing this song, didn't stand a chance by travis garland and this plot immediately pops on my mind. It's also the song that Kai sang at the talent show. 

Funny thing is, I found that song in a chansoo video >.< lol, I feel sorry for chanyeol though, I've read anterograde tomorrow and I just have to add some heartbroken person in this fic but not to worry though, I will not let my baby yeol suffers for too long.

so this is it for now. keep on reading and thank you for support. don't forget to subscribe, comment and upvote. your comments means a lot too me, wait for the next update and until then<33