004

My Cute Gangster!

Hey guys, sorry for the lack of update. I’ve been very busy.. thank you for still keeping up with me!! I wanted to say Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!! I’m sorry if it’s too late… may 2016 be a good and happy year for all of you.. Here’s the update.. xoxo~

~.~

 

Kyungsoo is currently seated in front of his two glaring best friends inside their favourite café. He is drenched in his perspiration even though the café’s ac is working perfectly fine.

 

He squirmed on his seat, uncomfortable with the silence on their table. Well, more like Baekhyun’s silence glare towards him. Sehun, who treats him like his own precious baby, yes he has come to accept the fact and doesn’t entirely dislike it, is looking at him coldly.

 

Just as he open his mouth to ask what’s wrong, Baekhyun beat him to it. Tone as cold as voice and his narrowed eyes never leaving Kyungsoo’s.

 

“Spill it squishy.” Kyungsoo frowns, confused. He looks at Sehun for help but the latter is sporting his infamous poker face.

 

“S-spill what Baekkie?” Kyungsoo mentally scolded himself when his voice cracks at the end. He averted his eyes from Baekhyun’s piercing glare and landed his eyes on his favourite cookie.

 

He stretch his arm to reach for the plate but frowns and pouted when he noticed that the plate is too far from his reach. Sehun, noticing his baby distress immediately push the plate nearer to Kyungsoo making the shorter boy beamed happily. Kyungsoo thank Sehun before adorably munching his chocolate chip cookie.

 

Baekhyun nudge Sehun’s rib and whispered, “I thought we’re supposed to act cold.” Sehun sighed in adoration, “I’m sorry Baek, but my baby Soo is too cute to ignore. I can’t do this anymore.” 

 

Baekhyun rolled his eyes at his boyfriend’s infatuation towards Kyungsoo but smile nonetheless.

 

“Hey, what’re you whispering about? I wanna hear too, don’t left me out!” Kyungsoo whined childishly and stomp his feet.

 

“Ahh, it’s nothing Kyungie. We’re just discussing about your feelings towards Kai which you totally and hundred percent didn’t have right?”

 

Baekhyun smiled triumphantly at his smooth cover but his smile died down in nanosecond when he didn’t get any reply from the shorter male.

 

“God, don’t tell me you reall-“ A low whine cut him from finishing his statement. Kyungsoo groan and hide his face on his palms.

 

“Oh god, you really do.”

 

“I don’t know okay? I-I think I might have this sort of feelings towards him. M-maybe I do like him?” Kyungsoo squeaked adorably, face as red as beet.

 

Baekhyun throw his hands on the air and groan loudly, turning a few heads in the process. “I knew it. I freaking knew it. There’s just no way my innocent Kyungie would go and hug someone out of the blue. You even ask him out on a date!”

 

“Baekkie, lower your voice! You’re attracting unwanted attention and I didn’t hug him okay.” Kyungsoo scolded Baekhyun.

 

“Listen baby Soo, do you really like Kai? I just don’t want you to get hurt okay? You do know about Kai’s reputation right?” Kyungsoo quieted down and srare at Sehun before softly answering.

 

“I don’t know how to describe about my feelings towards him. It’s not love but it’s more than just like. I do know about his reputation though and I can’t help but to think it’s false.” Sehun raised his eyebrow in amusement, smirking in the way that got Baekhyun’s knee turning jelly. “Why so?”

 

Kyungsoo shrugged, he remembers the first time he met Kai. The latter was being far from the violent, heartless and cold gangster that everyone had portrayed him to be.

 

“Because he’s not what he seems to be.”

 

Baekhyun and Sehun shares the same look, approving and proud smiles adorning their face.

 

“My baby Soo has grown up.” Sehun dramatically sniffed and place his head on Baekhyun’s shoulder only to have it shove away seconds later.

 

“How could you shoved my pretty head that rough Baek!” Baekhyun just shrugged and look at Sehun nonchalantly,

 

“Your stupid big head is too heavy Hunnie.” Sehun dramatically gasps and feigned hurt.

 

Kyungsoo laugh seeing the couple’s antic in front of him. “You guys are funny, you totally should enter our school’s talent show.”

 

Baekhyun snorted, “I would rather waste my time with beauty sleep rather than to listen to that old fart speech for two hours just for a stupid café voucher.” He then glance at his watch and stand up.

 

“Let’s get our asses going Hunnie, fifteen more minutes and Kyungie’s boyfriend will arrive. As much as I love watching Kyungie get all shy and adorable, we’ll give some privacy for your first date.” Baekhyun wink and pats his pants for any dusts.

 

Sehun whine, “But I don’t wanna leave yet, it’s still early.”

 

Baekhyun rolled his eyes and drag his boyfriend up, “Good luck on your first date Kyungie, I’ll support you. May you get your first kiss today.” Baekhyun wink again and laugh cheerily, Kyungsoo blush and hide his face on his palms but the opposite reaction goes to Sehun.

 

“First kiss?! What first kiss?! My innocent and pure baby Soo will definitely and never will get his first kiss from a particular boy named Kai!!! I will cut his balls off if he so ever dare to touc-“

 

Baekhyun has to forcefully drag the furious Sehun out the café, bowing in apology to few customers that send them few dirty looks. Kyungsoo sighed and shakes his head,

 

“Oh, goodness.” Kyungsoo was woke up from his trance when someone greeted him.

 

~.~

 

“Hey, sorry if I’m late.” Kyungsoo glance up and all he can see is pink.

 

It looks like cotton candy, since when cotton candy float?

 

“Hey Soo? Are you okay?” A hand wave in front of his face and he blink before lowering his gaze from the pink thing to a… face?

 

Kai’s face to be precise. Kai is staring at him worriedly, eyebrows furrowing in confuse.

 

Kyungsoo can feel all his blood rush up to his cheeks. 

 

Kai caught him staring,

 

“U-uh, your.. um, your h-hair? What.. why.. pink?” Kyungsoo stutters, his mind cannot form a full sentence due to the embarrassment and shock that’s still lingers in his brain.

 

Kai rub the back of his neck awkwardly, taking a seat in front of Kyungsoo hesitantly. “Well, I lost a bet with my stupid sisters and they dragged me to the salon and dyed my hair pink. ing. Pink.”

 

Kyungsoo flinched at Kai’s voice tone and the profanity that Kai had pronounced. Kai, realising Kyungsoo is uncomfortable immediately apologize.

 

“Sorry, I was too mad. I’ll try not to swear next time okay?” Kai says softly in a voice that can melt anyone’s hart, including Kyungsoo.

 

“O-okay.” Kai then stand up and stretch out his hand towards Kyungsoo. The latter only blinks and look at Kai’s hand, dumbfounded.

 

“Hurry up.” Kai urges the petite man who gives him a weird look.

 

“Where are we going?” Kyungsoo thought that they’re going to spend a few hours at the café, learning about each other, but clearly that’s not what’s in Kai’s mind.

“Our date!” Kai grin widely, something that is very rare to see making Kyungsoo’s hesitancy fly away almost immediately.

 

“Okay.” Kyungsoo smile as equally wide as Kai, showing his beautiful heart shaped smile that make Kai’s heart froze. Their hand intertwined and while walking, they can’t help but to enjoy each other’s warmness.

 

 

 

“We’re at a.. theme park?” Kai looks at Kyungsoo, searching for any signs of dislike. He’s starting to regret bringing Kyungsoo here without his agreement.

“Y-yeah, you don’t perhaps dislike them….. do you?” Kai dreaded the moment Kyungsoo open his mouth to answer his question.

 

If you don’t want know his answer, then why’d you ask, you ing retard baboon. Kai can literally hears his mind insulting him.

 

“No, I’m don’t. I enjoy them actually, it’s just that it’s been a long time since I’ve been to one.”

 

Kai sighed in relief and mentally high five himself that he made the decision to bring Kyungsoo to the theme park.

 

Take that you ing stupid mind.

 

“So, let’s go? I’m pretty excited to know what rides they have.” A feeling of uneasy settle in the pits of Kai’s stomach when the word rides was mentioned but he shrugged it off.

 

I’m probably just hungry.

 

“Kai, let’s ride that one!!!” Kai glance up towards the ing huge roller coaster with an insane speed in front of them. To be honest, even the view is very scary but it’s not like Kai will admit it.

 

“Y-yeah, I guess it would be fun to try this um…” He glance at the big signboard and the words were written eerily in bright red paint.

 

“Life Taker.” Kyungsoo laugh hearing the stupid name but it only made Kai feel like he wants to puke. His hands start to tremble and he hide it by locking them together behind his back.

 

“Yeay! Finally, it’s our turn.” Kyungsoo exclaimed excitedly, hands up in the air. Kai wants to scream at the same time cry in agony about how fast their turn comes but he instead smile charmingly in front of Kyungsoo.

 

I can do this, it’s just a stupid ride.

 

Kai glance at his side and sees Kyungsoo, who is smiling stupidly. Kai’s worry dissipates a bit and he thinks that maybe seeing Kyungsoo smile is worth it. He take a deep breath and calm himself when he suddenly feels warm enveloped his hand. He look at Kyungsoo and again, saw Kyungsoo smiling widely but this time while holding his hand. He thinks again,

 

Nah, I’m going to be fine,

 

Or so he thought.

 

“Kai, someone once told me that people who screams during a ride is someone who prefers having a curvy partner.”

 

Kai look at Kyungsoo with his eyes widens. “Really? I never heard of that before though.”

 

Kai thinks hardly of what Kyungsoo had said to him, not realizing that the roller coaster had already start to move.

 

“Put your hands in the air Kai!” Kyungsoo exclaimed excitedly. Kai frowns and look at Kyungsoo weirdly.

 

“What.. why?’

 

“Cause we’re about to start!”

 

“Wait, wha-“ His voice disappeared when he feels the sudden drop and the wind violently crashing his face. He can’t think of anything but to grab the safety bar tightly and close his eyes, mouth staying close not making a single sound.

 

I’m going to be fine, it’s almost over.

 

I’m going to be fine, it’s almost over.

 

I’m going to be fine, it’s almost over.

 

The roller coaster finally slow down and stop. Kai exhale loudly in relief. During the ride, he could hear all the passengers excited screams, Kyungsoo included.

 

Ah, finally this ing thing from hell stop. But it’s kinda short, well whatever.

 

He waits for the safety bar to raise, but it stays the same. He open his eyes wondering why it hasn’t raise up yet. Is there something wrong?

 

The moment he open his eyes, it’s as if the roller coaster come back to life and it march forward with an insanely fast speed, leaving Kai in shock.

 

Then, the roller coaster decides to take the ing 360 loop route and stops there, making them hanging upside down in midair and that’s where he explode.

 

“GOD, SAVE ME FROM THIS ROLLER COASTER. I’M GOING TO DIE!!!” He shouts loudly that he’s sure that everyone can hear him but it’s not like he cares. Getting down from the stupid roller coaster is his most priority at the moment.

 

"Kai, calm down. It'll be over soon." Kyungsoo tried to calm him down but of course he can’t hear him. Heck, he can’t even hear his own voice.

 

“LET ME GO! LET ME GO! YOU CAN’T HOLD ME BACK ANYMORE!”

 

“Are you seriously singing frozen righ-“

 

“I KNOW THIS IS TROUBLE AT THE FIRST GLANCE, TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE!”

 

“Kai-“

 

“CALL THE POLICE, PO-PO CALL THE POLICE!”

 

“It’s Call Me Baby this time!” Someone shouts at the back.

 

“God, this is funny.” Kyungsoo cackles loudly, including everyone who’s riding the roller coaster. They didn’t expect that there will be a live concert during the ride.

 

~.~

 

“Stop laughing.” Kai glares at Kyungsoo, who can’t stop shaking his body in laughter due to the earlier incident. 

 

“I-I’m sorry but when I re-remembered it, I can’t h-help but to laugh.” Kyungsoo wipes a tear that fall on his face smile adorably at Kai. As if he wasn’t laughing at Kai earlier.

 

Kai makes a tched sound and narrowed his eyes at Kyungsoo but didn’t say anything, he’s just silently sipping on his hot chocolate they bought earlier. Well, more like doesn’t have anything to say actually.

 

“Why didn’t you told me that you can’t handle the ride?” Kyungsoo ask softly and smile apologetically when he finally recovers from his crazy laughing fit. Kai fidgets with his fingers, eyes not daring to look straight at Kyungsoo.

 

 

“You look excited to ride it. I don’t want to ruin our first date by being a coward.” Kyungsoo’s heart melt hearing Kai’s confession. “ And besides, seeing you smile widely is worth it.”

 

Kyungsoo grins adorably, “But your cold image is ruin though, because of your concert earlier.” Kai flushed a deep shade of red and whacked himself on the head mentally.

 

“Uh, I think I need to use the restroom. Stay here, I’ll be back quickly.”

 

Kyungsoo watch Kai’s retreating back and smile softly. He sighs, “He’s perfect.”

 

He turns around to find a bench to sit on when he accidentally bump into someone’s chest, spilling his hot chocolate on the stranger’s white shirt.

 

“, it’s ing hot!” Kyungsoo flinch, hearing the stranger’s harsh tone. Now there’s a brown stain on the stranger’s once neat whit button up shirt.

 

“What the hell have you done?!” The stranger’s booming voice makes his spine shivers in fear

 

“I-I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to-“

 

“What will your ing sorry do huh?! Can it make this stupid stain disappeared?!” Kyungsoo cowers like a wet puppy, eyes breaming in tears. 

 

“N-no.”

 

“ing. Exactly.” The stranger glowers at Kyungsoo, making him desperately crossing his fingers for his saviour.

 

Kai, where are you?

 

“So what’re you going to do? Can’t just sit here acting like you done nothing right clumsy idiot?” Kyungsoo tears fall, hearing the stranger’s insult towards him.

 

“I-I’ll do anything-“

 

“What’s going on here?”

 

A deep familiar voice, got him whipping his head in a flash.

 

“Kai!!” He scream in relief, making the stranger snorted in annoyance.

 

“What, your ing hero here come to save you?” Kai observes the stranger’s intently. Even though he’s shaken on the inside, he can’t look scared.

 

“Soo, go and wait over there. I’ll be there shortly.” Kai push Kyungsoo forward and urge him to walk away from the scene. When he’s sure Kyungsoo is far enough from an earshot, he turn his view back towards the stranger.

 

The latter is staring at him with his thick furrowed eyebrows and Kai step forward, nearing the scary stranger.

 

“Hey, listen here.” Kai speak in his deep, cold voice while looking at the stranger’s eyes intently.

 

“Who are you to order me around punk?” The stranger said, voice as sharp as knife.

 

“I’m sorry that my cute, adorable friend over there spilled drink on you. I’m sure it’s an accident. Can you please just let it go?” The stranger snorted before rolling his eyes.

 

“Do you think your ing sorry will solve my problem?”

 

Kai’s shoulder drop in disappointment and he sighed, “Then what do you want us to do exactly?”

 

The stranger pretends to think for a while before smirking evilly. “Well, I got embarrassed on public because of your little boyfriend over there.”

 

Kai did not like where this is going.

 

“And so I think, it’s only fair for you to experience the same thing.”

 

“Dude, I just made a stupid ing live concert on a stupid roller coaster!” Kai exclaimed in distress and throws his hands up in the air.

 

The stranger shrugged nonchalantly, “ Yeah, and I have a date in 10 minutes but my shirt got ruined so we’re on the same level man.”

 

Kai glance at the stranger’s shirt, and it seems pretty bad to be honest. Suddenly, an idea pop in his brain.

 

I’m a genus.

 

He reach for his wallet on the back pocket of his pants and take out a few bills. He hands them towards the stranger, “Here, take this and go buy a new shirt or something. Also, forget about this incident ever happening please.” 

 

 

The stranger looks at Kai, surprised by his kindness. “Man, thank you but I don’t want to look like a beggar.” 

 

Kai chuckles at the stranger hesitancy and forced the money on the stranger’s hand. “Just think of this as a token of apology for my friend’s clumsiness.”

 

“But I think this is too much though.” The stranger frowns, heart still hesitance to accept the money Kai gave him.

 

“Hm, then can you do something for me?” Kai smile widely at his stupid idea in attempt to look manly in front of Kyungsoo.

 

“What is?”

 

“When you walk away from here, can you pretend that you’re limping?” Kai look at him with hopeful eyes which makes the stranger snorted in disgust.

 

“God, don’t do that. You’re too ugly.” Kai pouted but rolled his eyes after.

 

“Whatever, don’t forget to limp your wait out here okay?” Kai begin to walk away when the tall stranger stops him.

 

“Wait! Can I at least know your name?” Kai smirks and only turn his head a little to the side so the stranger could only see his side profile.

 

“Find me again and I’ll tell you.” He walks away slowly but self-proclaimed coolly.

 

“The ? Does he think he’s cool or something?”

 

 

 

A/N:

Hi guys!! So how is this update? Is it okay? , sorry for the fail fluff though.. Just comment your opinions and I want to thank all of my subscribers and new subscribers, you guys mean a lot to me.. saranghae <3 Also, school already started, I will be really busy but I’ll try to find a time to update okay? Don’t worry.. XD That’s it for now, I think.. p.s: do you guys know who the stranger is *wiggle my eyebrows* so see you next time!! Don’t forget to Subscribe. Comment. Upvote everyone!!! See you again! *cue music*