010

My Cute Gangster!

"Wake up lazy or you're gonna be late for school!"

Kai lift his face up from his pillow and groan. He sneak a glance at his alarm clock and frown.

5.45 a.m

Huh?

"Jongdae, what time is it?"

"Currently it's 7.30 a.m so wake up and go take a ing shower or else you'll be late."

Kai stare blankly at his brother before taking a second glance at his alarm clock and his phone.

5.46 a.m

"Could you look at the watch on your phone?"

"Could you stop changing the topic Kim Jongin? I, as your beloved brother not to mention is kind enough, handsome, funny, charm-"

"Check. Your. Damn. ing. Phone. Kim. Jongdae."

Jongdae grumbles but take out his phone nonetheless before he freeze on the spot.

"T-there must be something wrong wi-" he stop talking when he heard a low snarl in the bedroom.

"I give you five seconds Jongdae."

With that, Jongdae scrambles out of his younger brother's room, locking himself in his room before hiding in his closet.

~.~

Kyungsoo groans and stretch his limbs, kicking his fluffy comforter in the process.

He lifts himself up from his bed, hair sticking in all direction.He rubs his eyes sleepily and makes a beeline towards his bathroom.

After finish cleaning himself, he walks downstairs and prepare his breakfast. He whips up three pancakes and pour himself a glass of milk.

"5,4,3,2,1-"

"Baby Soo!!! Appa is here!"

Kyungsoo chuckles to himself like it's no big deal having an energetic lanky pole and his grumpy boyfriend barging into his house every morning. He got used to this five years ago.

Kyungsoo lives alone as his parents is always busy handling their business overseas. They always send him a large sum of money as his allowance to make up for leaving him alone at Korea. They rarely meet though, only on special occasion such as New Year and Christmas.

"Good morning, sit down and eat already. You're late than usual, why is that?" Kyungsoo tilts his head cutely, forcing a squeal out of Sehun's mouth and a string of

whyareyousocuteohmygoshiamdying.

After recovering himself, Sehun shrugs before taking a big bite of Kyungsoo's homemade pancakes and for its delicious taste.

"Baekhyun was putting on his makeup. If I don't drag him out of his bathroom we might not even make it here."

Baekhyun shot Sehun a look full of betrayal. "Wow wow, wait a second here. Before you put all the blame on me, I just wanted to say that it's not my fault that a certain someone was a little bit excited last night and ing leave an obvious mark on me!"

"Mark? What mark? Did someone hurt you Baekkie?" Kyungsoo worriedly asks Baekhyun who pouts in return.

Sehun gasps and throw an unapproved look at Baekhyun. "Baekhyun! You can talk stuffs like that infront of baby Soo. You might taint his innocence."

"His innocence was tainted the moment that god was all of his face at the hallway."

"Se- god? As in, Kai?"

"The one and only." Baekhyun finish his last bite of the pancakes and stood up.

" fa-face?"

"Like they're hungry babies on feeding."

Baekhyun turns around only to see a pale Sehun and a very, very red face Kyungsoo.

"I-I think I'm gonna faint, hold me Baek."

Baekhyun sighs and roll his eyes. "Oh boy."

~.~

"Will you ing stop for a moment you dickhead?!"

Kai rushes to follow his bestfriend large strides only to collide with Sehun's lean back.

"Ow! So now you want to stop?"

Sehun turns around and glare at Kai.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Kai frowns at Sehun's cold voice.

"Tell you what? What the hell is wrong with you Oh Sehun?"

Sehun takes a deep breath before he starts counting to ten to calm himself.

"Why didn't you tell me that you already tainted my baby Soo's innocence you stupid airhead!" Kai's left eye twitch at the nickname.

"What do you mean?"

"You were each other faces at hallway, where it is a public area!!"

Kai frowns, he didn't remember Sehun seeing he and Kyungsoo giving each other a peck.

Yes, for Kai it's just an innocent peck.

Suddenly, something clicks on his brain.

That ing Byun kid.

"Liste-"

"Like hungry babies on feeding!"

"W-what?"

Sehun groans and left Kai who is sporting a blank face alone.

"What the is wrong with him?"

~.~

Kyungsoo was just walking around the school's secret garden. He just felt too lazy to learn about anything related to biology when he spots a rather familiar blond tuft of hair.

"Kai!"

He immediately rushes towards Kai's direction feeling all excited and giddy. When he finally stands infront of Kai, he frowns when he notices the taller male sour expression.

"Kai? Are you okay?" Kyungsoo asks worriedly, biting his lips on the process.

Maybe he just wants to be alone and I'm disturbing his privacy bubble.

Kai sighs and sit down on the nearest bench, Kyungsoo obediently following the action.

"Not really Soo. I think Sehun is mad at me."

Kyungsoo's heartbeat increase at the mention of his nickname and he fight the urge to smile like a doofus.

"Why?"

Kai groans loudly, "That's the problem, I don't ing know!"

Kyungsoo flinches and Kai immediately feels guilty afterwards. He hesitates for a second before placing his arm on the smaller man shoulder and bringing him closer. 

"I'm sorry Soo. I'm just frustrated because I don't know why he lashes out on me this morning or maybe I just got up from the wrong side of bed." Kai chuckles and Kyungsoo feels his fear dissipates into air, placed with butterflies in his stomach.

"What did Sehun said to you?" Kyungsoo asks curiously, peering his large innocent doe eyed eyes at Kai.

"Sehun said that I tainted your innocence by your face like hungry babies on feeding." Kai answers with a straight face.

Kyungsoo's face heated and he could feel himself trembling.

"R-really now?"

Kai scoffed, "Yeah, he had the nerve saying we are each other faces. It was only an innocent peck on the mouth."

"Y-yeah, just a peck."

Kyungsoo can't stop thinking how nice it felt when Kai was kissing him the other day. His body starts to shiver in a pleasant way and suddenly he wants nothing more but to sit on the tan male's lap.

 

What is wrong with me?

Kyungsoo blames his hormone.

 

"If that was just a peck, what would a kiss feel like?"

 

Kyungsoo also blames his stupid curiosity.

 

And he regret asking Kai that question.

 

Kai smirks and pulls him closer until he is practically straddling Kai's lap. Their nose bumps into each other and Kyungsoo could feel Kai's warm breath on his lips. Kyungsoo blushes furiously.

Kai smirks, "Do you want to know how it feels like? I could show you."

They stare into each other's eyes, wanting the same thing but unable to voice their own deep desires. Both lost in their own world.

Kyungsoo takes a deep breath.

 

 

 

"Enlighten me."