(_|_)

효태 Short Stories Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tree Without A Star

 

--

 

Christmas is arriving very soon in a few hours’ time, the cutie couple Hyoyeon and Taeyeon had to shop for a christmas tree and some christmas decorations last minute because they were busy with their finals. And yay! Christmas break has arrived.

 

“Taeyeonieeeee~ Would you hurry up~?” Hyoyeon whined because Taeyeon was walking too slowly and they’re running out of time.

 

“But Hyoyeonie baby! That was the fifth shop already! Why don’t we just buy a normal Christmas tree?” Taeyeon took out the hand warmer in her pocket.

 

“No! I just want a christmas tree without a star this year!” Hyoyeon pouted and what more could Taeyeon do? She had to give in to her little Hyo kid.

 

“Alright, alright… Let’s continue to search for it before the sun sets.” Taeyeon placed a kiss on Hyoyeon’s cheek and they continued searching for a ‘christmas tree without a star’ that Hyoyeon wants.

 

The couple entered a shop and while Taeyeon was fascinated by the christmas bells and decorations, Hyoyeon went straight to the counter, she had no time to look around anymore.

 

“Hi, do you have a christmas tree without a star on top?” 

 

“Ah… We don’t have it.”

 

“Do you know where I can find them?” Hyoyeon asked anxiously.

 

“No… I’m not sure about that, sorry.”

 

“Alright. TAEYEONIE LET’S GO.”

 

Hyoyeon went out of the shop with Taeyeon following tightly behind her.

 

“Babe, why don’t we just give up on looking the tree you want? I don’t think there’s any christmas tree without a star though… It’s just a tree and we only put there for a day, forget it ok?”

 

“WHAT?! So Christmas is just a ‘normal’ day for you?! Ok! Fine! Go home all you want! I’ll just go search on my own!” Hyoyeon stomped away angrily but luckily Taeyeon managed to catch up with her.

 

“Hey… I didn’t mean that. I’ll search with you, ok?” Taeyeon ruffled Hyoyeon’s hair and gave her a sweet smile.

 

“Tae… I’m sorry. I really want to spend a romantic Christmas with you this year… I didn’t mean to throw tantrums at you.” Taeyeon melted at the pair of innocent eyes that Hyoyeon flashed.

 

“Silly girl, I know. Don’t worry about it. Now let’s go before we run out of time.” Taeyeon flashed a charming smile again and held Hyoyeon’s hand tightly.

 

Hyoyeon and Taeyeon went into another shop, this time, they finally found a christmas tree without a star on top, but unfortunately it’s been purchased by someone else. Hyoyeon rushed to the customer before he could step out of the store.

 

“Hey! He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter