(_|_)

효태 Short Stories Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mistletoe

--

 

Hyoyeon couldn’t kept her eyes off the Nike shoes that was displayed right in front of her until she felt her arm was tugged by someone. It was her girlfriend, giving her a pleading look as they were telling her that it was time to leave. After giving the dreamy shoes a one last look, Hyoyeon walked out from the shoe store together with her girlfriend.

 

“Any luck?” She asked once they were outside.

 

The latter huffed in disappointment. “No.”

 

Hyoyeon chuckled. “Tae, it’s a shoe store. What do you expect?”

 

“I was just testing our luck!” Taeyeon sighed in defeat. “I guess every store has none of it anymore.” She looked down on her feet.

 

“It’s Christmas anyway.” Hyoyeon draped an arm around the latter’s shoulder. “If you wanted it so bad, we could have searched for it few days ago.”

 

“Yeah but who was the one who couldn’t keep their hands off their lover and prevented themselves from going out until Christmas?”

 

“Wasn’t that you?”

 

Taeyeon stopped their feet from walking and gave a light slap on Hyoyeon’s arm. “I–It wasn’t my fault that you’re too irresistible!” She said with her cheeks started to flush terribly.

 

The former with the short blue ombre hair laughed heartily and Taeyeon could reply a smile in return. Hyoyeon’s laugh is the cutest in her ears. She stole the snapback from Hyoyeon’s head and put it on her as they ambled along the mall; hands glued with one another.

 

-*-

 

As soon as they set foot inside their shared apartment, Taeyeon slumped onto the couch as she felt exhausted. She breathed out a long sigh and turned her head to the entrance when she heard a flick on the door. Hyoyeon was then seen when the door was swung opened. It was then Taeyeon realized that Hyoyeon should have entered the apartment together with her earlier.

 

“Hyoyeonie?”

 

Hyoyeon lifted up her gaze from trying to open her sneakers.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter