(_|_)

효태 Short Stories Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

GYM

--

 

Taeyeon was at the gym for her weekly exercise and she’s in luck today because there’s a hottie in the gym. Taeyeon had been watching her ever since she stepped into the gym. However the girl was always keeping her eyes on a certain girl. 

 

Taeyeon thought she was quite interesting so she was watching her the whole time too.

 

 

x

 

 

Hyoyeon received a very important mission from her boss today and the person they wanted was at the gym hence Hyoyeon’s appearance there. 

 

Gym isn’t a common place for Hyoyeon. She goes there at least thrice a week to keep her body fit and toned. 

 

However coming to this gym was a first to her.

 

Hyoyeon saw her target and kept a lookout for her. The blonde girl was constantly waiting for a chance to get closer to the target.

 

But things weren’t working out for Hyoyeon.

 

The moment she stepped onto the treadmill, the target went off. Hyoyeon can’t stop immediately because then the target would suspect something. So she continued to run on the machine and decided to wait for the target to come out of the ladies’. 

 

30 minutes later, the target was out fresh with a new outfit. She was smoking hot but Hyoyeon couldn’t give a damn now because she needed to get her. 

 

Hyoyeon stopped the machine and rushed towards her target only to get stopped by someone around her height.

 

“Hey, I’ve been watching you and I think I’m interested in you.” That someone around Hyoyeon’s height was none other than Taeyeon.

 

“I’m sorry, I have something important to do right now. Please stop blocking my way.” Hyoyeon tried to push Taeyeon away but the latter stayed right in front of Hyoyeon.

 

“This is a very common excuse… Don’t you know?” Taeyeon winked but Hyoyeon wasn’t looking at her.

 

“EXCUSE ME!” Hyoyeon shouted and pushed Taeyeon away because she was getting frustrated. It’s a very important mission to her and her company.

 

When Hyoyeon rushed out of the gym, her target was no longer at sight and Hyoyeon knew she was in hot soup this time. She blew the few strands of hair on her face and went back to the gym to deal with Taeyeon.

 

“You’re back! You regretted rejecting me just now, am I right? No worries, I forgive you.” Taeyeon showed her pair of innocent eyes but was of no use to Hyoyeon.

 

“Are you freaking kidding me?! FOLLOW ME.” Hyoyeon dragged Taeyeon to the nearest cafe to the gym.

 

“Are you that impatient about getting to know me more? Oh gosh. I’m Taeyeon!” Taeyeon flipped her hair, she knows she’s awesome.

 

Hyoyeon ignored Taeyeon and was trying to get a phone call connected with her boss to explain why she lost her target.

 

Hyoyeon: Hello?

 

Boss: Did you manage to get the target? Mr Park is waiting to know about the progressions.

 

Hyoyeon: I’m sorry boss, I lost her while I was about to get out of the gym. 

 

Boss: YOU WHAT?!

 

Hyoyeon pulled the phone away from her ear. She was sure her eardrum was about to break.

 

She gave Taeyeon a glare and now Taeyeon knows how serious it was.

 

Hyoyeon: I… I lost her. I’m so sorry. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter