(_|_)

효태 Short Stories Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Underground Love

 

--

 

 

“Taeyeon! Are you done acting like we’re some wanted people?” Hyoyeon raised her voice and Taeyeon looked around them, hoping no one had heard them. 

 

“Hyo! I’m doing it for your sake.. What if people find out we’re dating? They’ll attack you!” 

 

“Thanks, World Star.” Hyoyeon said sarcastically and rolled her eyes.

 

That’s right, Taeyeon is a world star. Taeyeon is an idol, a famous one to be exact while Hyoyeon is just a typical girl who is in love. They used to be in classmates in school, and Hyoyeon met Taeyeon at a restaurant while she was having dinner and that’s when they started talking.

 

“Are you angry…?” Taeyeon asked the obvious.

 

“No. You can have dinner by yourself so when you get caught by medias, you can say you were just having a date by yourself.” Hyoyeon got up and left the restaurant. Hyoyeon was pissed at the fact Taeyeon didn’t even chase after her.

 

Taeyeon knew her girl was pissed and she’d better leave her alone.

 

 

 

 

The next morning, Hyoyeon went for a morning jog because she was feeling ty. Quarrelling with Taeyeon was the last thing she wanted to do. Hyoyeon ran and ran and ran, she reached Taeyeon’s apartment unknowingly. 

 

That’s right, Hyoyeon moved to an apartment nearer to Taeyeon’s just so they could meet each other easier.

 

The more Hyoyeon think about it, the sadder she was. Why can’t Taeyeon do the same for her?

 

“Hyo!” Hyoyeon heard her name and turned around, Taeyeon was standing there waving at her. Taeyeon gestured Hyoyeon to go over to her.

 

“Hey.” Hyoyeon avoided looking at Taeyeon.

 

“I know you’re still angry, I made breakfast. Shall we eat together?” Taeyeon made Hyoyeon face her and Hyoyeon can’t take it but to give in.

 

Hyoyeon was walking towards the lobby while Taeyeon stopped her, “We’re having it in the van.” 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter