(_|_)

효태 Short Stories Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

More Than Just A Fan

--

 

“Soo Young, Yuri, did you see Taeyeon today? Did she come?” Asked Hyoyeon while walking back to the van after her group SHY was done with a fansign event.

 

“No. Now that you’ve asked, Taeyeon didn’t come today. She never missed our fansign. Could something happen to her?” Yuri threw her arm over Hyoyeon’s shoulders.

 

“Yul, Hyo’s just worried about her fan…” Soo Young hung a mischievous smile on her face.

 

“Why that emphasis on ‘fan’, Soo Young-ssi?” Hyoyeon rolled her eyes so much her eyes almost rolled backwards.

 

“Are you sure she’s just your ultimate fan, Hyoyeon-ssi?” 

 

“Yes, Soo Young-ssi. She’s not only my fan, but she’s also you and Yuri’s fan.” 

 

“Well, let’s watch how Hyo loses sleep tonight worrying about Taeyeon.” Soo Young winked and headed to the van first with Yuri.

 

“Hyoyeon! Some packages are waiting for you at the company.” Their manager unnie Shosho who just received a message said.

 

“Packages? Weird, fans normally give us gifts in person though. Any idea who sent it, Unnie?” 

 

“A fan called Taeyeon…”

 

Taeyeon?! Just what the heck happened to her?

 

Back at the company, Hyoyeon went straight to SHY’s studio because that’s what Shosho told her, that the packages are waiting for her at their studio. Hyoyeon waste no time and opened the packages to check if there are any letters.

 

As expected, there was.

 

The packages are mostly food and drinks prepared by Taeyeon for Hyoyeon and her girls. And a cake to congratulate on their comeback. Also some churros which are Hyoyeon’s recent favorite.

 

Hyoyeon didn’t even bother to open the cutely decorated envelope properly and nicely.

 

 

To: My ultimate bias and the one I love, Hyoyeon

 

Hyoyeon

 

This is the first time I missed SHY’s fansign in these eight years you debuted.

 

And I’m sorry.

 

I made a gift personally for you but it’s fragile and would get damaged if I send it together with the packages. 

 

This is really too much to ask for, but I can’t go away right now, I’m at Hearts to Bite Restaurant, can you come here to get the gift? But I understand if you doesn’t want to. 

 

You’re a world star and I’m only a small little insignificant fan.

 

Last week’s fansign event might be the last one that I attend. 

 

Again, I’m so sorry for not being able to support you and SHY anymore.

 

Goodbye.

 

From: Your ultimate and biggest fan, Taeyeon

 

 

“Soo! Yul! Come here!” Hyoyeon shouted for the two who were waiting outside because Hyoyeon claimed she’ll only go in to take the packages.

 

“Ugh yes, Hyo?” Soo Young who was getting hungry groaned.

 

“Taeyeon said she can’t be our fan anymore, she sounded really sad in the letter, I’m gonna go look for her.” Hyoyeon said seriously. 

 

“Really, Hyo? She’s just a fan and you’re an idol, Hyoyeon. There’s a fine line between you and her.” Yuri said, a little annoyed in her tone.

 

“What do you mean just a fan? She’s beyond a fan! Ok, I know. It’s not right to develop feelings—“

 

“Woah, hold up. Did you just say you developed feelings for Taeyeon? I’m not in favor of you dating a fan, not at all, Hyoyeon.” Soo Young let out a laugh as she knows where this is going.

 

“I know it’s not right, Soo. But I can’t deny my feelings. She confessed to me once during a fansign event and I know that’s it, I love her. The way she says I love you to me is different from what I hear and feel from other fans. She’s not just a fan, but she has become someone very important to me and I’m not letting her get any hurt, ok!” Hyoyeon and Soo Young started arguing, with Yuri standing in between them, feeling scared.

 

“Go ahead then. Go and this group will split!” Soo Young didn’t know why she said that when she didn’t really mean it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter