(_|_)

효태 Short Stories Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A.M.

--

 

Taeyeon could feel herself waking up as her ears were slowly picking up faint noises of her surroundings. Her eyes were still close but she could feel her legs were greeted by the sunlight rays like the usual. She remembers closing the curtains the night before so perhaps someone might have already pulled it at a side, inviting the Sun to shine it rays into the bedroom. She hums whilst snuggling herself more on her pillow. Her spine reacted with a shiver when she felt the mattress weighed downward and upward continuously as if someone was crawling on the bed from the opposite side from Taeyeon’s pillow. A smile formed itself on her lips upon feeling a pair of lips giving her soft pecks coming from behind her neck. This must be the culprit who caused her to wake up from her deep sleep.

 

“Taeyeon ah.” A soft voice whispered at her ear before tracing their kisses down towards her neck. She responded the kiss with a sleepy moan whilst moving an arm to find and grab the latter’s bottom lazily. Because of her move, the kissing stopped and Taeyeon was slightly disappoint that it did. She heard the person whined a soft ‘Yah’ near her ear and couldn’t help but to smirk at it.

 

“That’s for waking me up.” Her eyelids unfolded slowly as she craned her head next to her shoulder to look at behind. She realized that her face was close to the latter so she took an advantage of it by pulling them into a kiss that then turned into a make-out, a breathtaking morning make-out. “Mmm.”

 

Hyoyeon had wrapped her arms around Taeyeon as they commence yet another of their morning routine which was their personal favourite. She rolled her body to laid on her back as well as pulling Taeyeon along with her who then was on top of her. Hyoyeon groaned in disappoint upon the sudden bass drop ringtone of hers that was also vibrating at the nightstand. Taeyeon broke the kiss first and looked over at the annoying device with a glare. She took the phone and instantly frown when seeing the caller ID. Instead of giving Hyoy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter