(_|_)

효태 Short Stories Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Trust Issues

--

 

 

Hyoyeon was walking along in the hallway when she was being grabbed to a secluded corner all of a sudden. She was about to scream for help when she realised was being covered by a hand.

 

“Keep quiet and I’ll free you.” She said and Hyoyeon nodded, indicating that she’ll be good.

 

“Solar-ssi, Hwasa-ssi, Moonbyul-ssi, why did you drag me here?” Hyoyeon asked.

 

“Our leader has something to talk to you.” Moonbyul said and Hyoyeon knew who she was talking about.

 

Solar, Hwasa, Moonbyul and their leader Wheein are the biggest bullies in this university. They come from wealthy families but sadly their parents doesn’t care about them and left them all with their maids. They then seek comfort and love from each other. 

 

Wheein who is known as the biggest player in the school walked out from the corner, “I like you, let’s date.” 

 

“I’m sorry, I don’t have any interest in you.” Hyoyeon said softly and looked at the ground.

 

“But I do. When I like someone, I make sure I get her.” Wheein smirked. 

 

Wheein held Hyoyeon’s chin and made Hyoyeon face her.

 

“You should go look for other girls, I’m not interested in players.” Hyoyeon didn’t know where she got the guts to say that because she’s usually very timid and soft spoken.

 

“YA! What’s wrong with you?!” Solar shouted and raised her hand wanting to give Hyoyeon a slap but got stopped by a loud voice.

 

“GET AWAY FROM HER.” 

 

“Who the are you lil kiddo?” Wheein smirked.

 

“I’m her girlfriend.” The tiny blonde said.

 

“Well, fine, I only took an interest in you because I thought you’re quite pitiful. Let’s go girls.” Wheein rolled her eyes and the group of four went off.

 

“Thanks so much. They’re bothering me so it’s a great thing you came in time.” Hyoyeon smiled at the blonde.

 

“You’re welcome. I’m Taeyeon.” 

 

“I’m Hyoyeon.” Hyoyeon continued, “Right, Taeyeon, this is a quite secluded area in the school and not many people knows this place, how do you find this place?” 

 

“I was just passing by and heard some noises, so I came here to find out what happened.” 

 

“I see. Thank you.” 

 

“I’ll give you a lift home? I have a car. I’m afraid those bunch of gangsters will bother you again.” Taeyeon offered.

 

Please say yes!

 

“Then, sorry for bothering and thanks.” 

 

 

x

 

 

The next morning, Hyoyeon was ready for school and went down to the lobby only to see Taeyeon waiting there.

 

“Wheein and her girls won’t bother me anymore, they’re just bored yesterday so you actually don’t have to come here.” Hyoyeon said with a slightly annoyed voice.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter