(_|_)

효태 Short Stories Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You’re So Pretty

--

 

Taeyeon was at the park, taking her pet dog Ginger for a walk. Although she prefers to stay at home more than going out, she knows Ginger needed some fresh air and she too, of course. After getting herself an ice cream, she decided to find a place to sit. Lucky for her, there was an available seat next to an old lady that was reading a book.

 

“Come on, boy.”

 

She exchanged smiles with the old lady when she took her seat on the bench. This side of the park was rather quiet than the one with a huge playground near the entrance. The laughter and screams from the children is still audible but from where Taeyeon was, it was almost faint for the ears. Yet, Taeyeon liked this kind of atmosphere. It was somehow peaceful to her and thought it would stay like this until she leaves but no.

 

No.

 

“Ah, they are here.” The old lady beside her spoke. Taeyeon saw how the elderly closed their book and settled it on their laps as they were looking at a spot. “The dancing kids are here.”

 

Taeyeon blinked in confusion. “W–Who–?”

 

“Look up ahead.”

 

Taeyeon turned her head to the front and saw a group of three across where she was sitting. One of them who was slightly tanned than the other two was busy telling something to the one who seemed to be the shortest in the gro–

 

….!

 

“Young girl, your ice cream is dripping.” The old lady snapped Taeyeon from staring at the person.

 

Taeyeon almost immediately started to her ice cream furiously, feeling mad somehow when she felt her face was red. She thanked the old lady for giving her a tissue to wipe off the ice cream that has dripped on her thighs and continued to watch the three girls – more like keeping an eye of the blue ombre haired girl with flushed cheeks, unaware of the tallest girl in the group has been looking at her.

 

She’s cute.

 

-*-

 

Sooyoung finished her ice cream and ate the cone happily. Hyoyeon and Yuri were busy discussing about a song for them to randomly dance into. She took a seat next to the mini stereo and waved at the old lady who was sitting across from where they were. After the old lady returned back a wave, they told the girl beside them something and made the girl to quickly their ice cream.

 

“Poor dripping ice cream.” At first, this shikshin was looking at the ice cream but as she looked up the owner of the ice cream and the black dog, she noticed something. The girl was looking at one of them and turned out, they were looking at Hyoyeon. “Oh?” Sooyoung had a silly grin on her face when she realized the girl was blushing while looking at Hyoyeon.

 

Oh.

 

“Hyo!” Sooyoung called out for her friend in excitement and draped an arm on their shoulder. “Petite baby fac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter