Chapter 8

Fallen Leaves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"H...Ha...na?" He was almost as shock as I am and he was still on top of me. Neither one of us makes an attempt to move from the floor until I heard Yoongi coughing, a sign for us to snap back to reality. He quickly got up from his position and I was still dumbfounded. Scratching his head, he extended his hand at me. Tremulously, I grab his hands and he help me get up.

But I stumble a bit due to dizziness of the impact and Hoseok caught me from falling again. Both of his hands were drape around my waist.

"Easy there. Don't stand up too fast." His voice sounded so concern and I couldn't even look at him. Is this what Yoongi meant? That I'm gonna get hurt if I'm not strong enough? To tell you the truth, the minute I saw his face, my heart was shattered into million pieces. I grab both of his hands from my waist and slowly make him let go of me.

"Thank you Hoseok-ssi…Now will you excuse me. I need to go to the washroom. You may join the rest before I start the interview." I told him politely without even looking at him because I know I'm gonna break down and cry. I push him to the side and walk out of the room. I ran as fast I can to the wash room and when I reach there, I locked the door. I covered my face with both of my hands and immediately I started to cry. More like a silent cry.

All these years, people think that I'm a strong and happy person but today, I'm in pain and almost broken when I saw his face. Sometimes, crying is the only way your eyes can speak when your mouth couldn't explain how heartbroken you are. Why must I meet him now when my life was about to get better? What kind of game is the universe trying to play with me? I'm not ready for any of this !

"Hana...are you in there?" I hear a gentle male voice calling my name from the outside. Thinking it was Yoongi or Joon Young, I wipe my tears away and look at myself at the mirror. My eyes were puffy and I look horrible. There is no way I can conduct an interview looking like this.

Dum! Dum! Dum!

"Yahh! You better answer me or I'll break the damn door!"

Wait...that doesn't sound like my brother. Or Joon Young. Oh no! Please not him...not Hoseok. I'm not ready to talk to him personally. I'm here to finish my job assignment.

I unlocked the door and my heart almost stop beating when I saw a tall figure was waiting in front of me. It was indeed Hoseok. I wanted to run in back to the toilet but Hoseok grab my hands and drag me to a dressing room across the hallway since it was secluded. I tried to snatch my hands away from his grip but failed since he was stronger than me. Once we were inside the room, he closes the door and lock it with his left hand.

Without asking my permission, he cupped my face and gave me a deep, intense passionate kiss. It happen too fast and I didn't have time to react. I was too confused and couldn't think straight. I was being pushed against the wall as he continued kissing me, making me weak and he was quick enough to hold me so that I didn't collapse on the floor.

I miss him. I miss his kisses...his touch...everything about him but this is so wrong in so many ways! I shouldn't be doing this. I mean we shouldn't be doing this. He's an idol and I'm a writer and a sister to one of his group members. We're no longer attached to each other.

But here I am being helpless and I even replied his kisses. And I know if I didn't stop him, we might end up make love in this room and that is the last thing I want it to happen. When he started to my shirt, that is the time I pushed him away and the both of us just stared at each other. Horrified with his action, he release me from his grip and I slumped down on the floor with my both hands covered my chest.

"What...have...I...done?" he blurted out with full regret. I didn't even look at him and my lips were numb because of the steamy make out session. Part of me kinda regret it but the other part of me was happy.

"This is a mistake. I...I...shouldn't do that. I was not supposed to kiss you back." My eyes were covered with tears. I covered my mouth to stop myself from weeping but I couldn't.

"I'm sorry...I'm so sorry...it's my fault too...I...I...couldn't control myself...I...I miss you...so much...” I was being pulled in a warm embraced. It makes me cry even more. All the precious flashback started to replay at the back of my mind. How he would comfort me after we had a fight. How I would pampered him with kisses whenever he was down. How we always have each other's when we had a bad day. Those memories came back alive and it hurts me so bad because that was in the past. We have to face the reality that things can never go back like before.

"This is gonna be the last time Hoseok. It will never happen again." God my heart was bleeding when I utter those words. And I know he was in pain too because I could hear he was sobbing.

But will it be the last time?

I returned to the interview room with a huge smile on face, trying to hide the sorrow in my heart and I have to act professional in front of them especially my brother. I manage to touch up since I was in a dressing room and found some make up.

"Hey everyone. Sorry for the delay. I have stomach ache. Must be something I ate during breakfast." My words makes them all laugh but I can sense Hoseok and Yoongi knows I was faking it but I don't care. I must finish this interview and get out from this place.

"And we're sorry too for the trouble caused by our late member." That dimpled guy bowed at me politely.

"Ahhh gwenchana. So can we start the interview now?" I smiled at each and every one of them and they all looks excited for the interview.

"2…3 Bang! Tan! Anyeonghaseyo Bangtan Sonyeondan inmida!"

The 3 of us clapped our hands and Sun Hee was the loudest.

"I'm Kim Namjoon, known as Rap Monster. I'm the leader of this group."

"Hello, I'm Kim Seokjin, better known as Jin. I'm the eldest and the visual of BTS."

So this is the person that Sun Hee was talking about. Damn! He was indeed good looking! No wonder she goes crazy over him.

"Yo! I'm the SWAG rapper Min Yoongi. I go by the name Suga."

I rolled my eyes with my brother's introduction. I swear I wanna throw up everytime he mentions the word swag!

"I'm Park Jimin. But in BTS, I'm known as Jimin, the most good looking member. Better than Jin Hyung." he let out a cheeky smile that causes an uproar among the members.

My God! If they keep on continuing being like this, I'm gonna have a long day. But seriously, they were so funny!

"Anyeonghaseyo. I'm Jeon Jungkook but people call me Jungkook. I'm the maknae. Please save me from my crazy hyungs." he gave us an innocent smile and honestly, me and Sun Hee kinda melted. Haha!

"I'm V and I'm in charge of being V. My real name is Kim Taehyung." He smiled at us and for the love of god I wanna adopt him because he is so adorable! He has a face of a 12 year old kid but a voice of an o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter