Chapter 14

Fallen Leaves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My whole world crumbles when I saw the news. I wish I could just take a shovel and dig a hole in the ground and bury myself to death. In other words, I should just start digging my own grave. My worst fear has finally came true. I should've agreed with him to out on a date publicly. I should just say yes when he told me the bed is more inviting. What will happen to BTS? Will their career be at stake? Will the fans hate them because of Hoseok dating news? If that's gonna happen, all their hard work are gonna be totally meaningless just because of me.

I broke down into tears when all those thoughts crosses my mind. It's all my fault. If only I didn't suggest to Hoseok that we should get back together, none of this would happen.

"Mianhe oppa…mianhe..." I covered my face with my palm as my cry turns into a weeping and I started hiccupped in between the sobbing. Yoongi pulled me into a hug. His hands rubbing my back, trying to calm me down.

"None of you is at fault. Some people just don't know what privacy is all about." I can tell that Yoongi too was mad about this whole thing from the sound of his tone.

"Oppa...I feel bad. What if the fans hated Hoseok after this? Look at what happen between EXO Baekhyun and SNSD Taeyeon. Not all fans can accept their relationship. I don't mind if the fans hate me. But not Hoseok. I can't let that happen." I continue bawling my eyes at Yoongi as he continues to calm me down.

"Hyung..." I heard Hoseok's voice. He sounded calm but I can sensed that he was distressed. The both of us turn to face him. Hoseok gave Yoongi a look and just like that, Yoongi nodded his head and release me from his embrace. He wipes my tears and say he'll be right back. He pecked my forehead before leaving me. I saw him patted Hoseok's shoulder with a concern look on his face.

Hoseok sit next to me. He reach out for my hands and holds it firmly. His eyes never leave my sight. We stayed silence for a while before Hoseok speak up.

"Hana...do you trust me?" 

I hate it when he says that but at this point, I don't think I have a choice. With a heavy heart I say yes but Hoseok knew I was lying.

"Can you trust me Hana?" He repeated the question again but this time, his voice was a bit firmer than before. He was staring right into my soul. I averted my gaze away from him because I don't know how to answer him.

Leaving him with no choice, he grab me by my neck and he kissed me deeply. I wanted to push him away but my lips responded to his kiss.

"Now, should I repeat the question again?" He murmur against my lips. I opened my eyes slowly and I saw his eyes were still shut but a drop of tears escaped from the corner of his eyes.

I feel a slight sting in my chest seeing him like that. He must be so desperate to gain my trust and yet I couldn't even gave him an answer. I wipe his tears and return him a sensual passionate kiss making him groan.

He grab my hips and make me sit on top of his lap as our lips were still connected with each other. If this was his way to make me trust him, it's obviously working because I'm completely losing my mind with his kisses.

"I trusted you Hoseok. I do." I told him in between the kisses. He smiled and he trailed his kisses along my jawline and down to my neck.

"If only I knew you would answer me this easy after I kiss you, I should've just drag you to the bed instead." he whispers seductively as his hands started to traveled down to the shirt I'm wearing.

"But since your brother and the kids are here, we may have to skip that." he teased me. I slapped his shoulder playfully but my face is already as red as a tomato. His low voice is extremely dangerous for me for a wrong purposes. *LOL*

"Listen to me. Everything’s gonna be alright okay? My manager called me just now. He says Bang PD-nim wants to meet us. Today. To clear things up before Big Hit release an official statement. And I also have to make a statement regarding our relationship." He kissed the tip of my nose as he continues talking.

"Our life will completely change once I announced that I have a girlfriend. Some fans may hate me but a real fans will definitely support us. I will not reveal your face to the media or even your name. I'll do anything to protect your privacy."

"I'm scared Hoseok. What if your fans decided to leave the fandom? What will happen to BTS?"

"Like I say, true fans will accepted the news and they will stay with us. But what I want to know now is, will you be by my side to support me if anything goes wrong?" He looks at me in the eye. From the way I see it, he was worried too. And scared. I know that. I can see it clearly.

I lean down and kiss his forehead, his nose and lastly, his lips. He wrapped his hands around my body and deepen his kiss.

"Idiot...what kind of a girlfriend I am if I'm not supporting you?"

He chuckled as he run his hands through my hair.

"Thank you. I think we should get ready now. Should we take a shower together? It'll be much faster." He winked at me. I rolled my eyes.

"Faster? I don't think so. We're gonna be wasting our time." I tried to get off him because if we shower together, it doesn't involve only showering but more than that. I just don't understand how he can think about that at the time like this.

"I still think it'll be faster and it will save the water bill too."

He got up from the couch and carried me over his shoulder.

"Yahhh!! Put me down! I'm calling my brother now! Oppa! Help me!" I yelled Yoongi's name but Hoseok just laugh at me.

"I'm not gonna interfere with your personal matters." I heard Yoongi responded from the outside with the sound of laughter from Jimin and Jungkook. So much for having a brother!

Hoseok closes the bedroom door with his foot and lock it from the inside before heading straight to the bathroom with me on his shoulder.

Standing in front of the Big Hit Entertainment building has definitely bring back the memories where I was reunited back with Hoseok. But this time, I came back here for other reason which is to meet Bang PD-Nim himself and to explain to him about the whole situation. During the whole journey, I was so quiet. Even Hoseok didn't say a word but he never let go of my hands until now.

As I enter the building, I started to have a cold feet. What if the agency sue me for having a relationship with their idol? What if they blame me if anything goes wrong with Hoseok? What if their popularity drop because of this news? What if? What if? Urghhhh!! I'm going crazy for having so many what if's in my head.

"Hey.." Hoseok gently tapped me on the shoulder. I flinch a little since I was having a deep thoughts. His eyes glances at me with a worried look. I was feeling nervous. The building was fully air condition and yet I'm sweating as if I've done a marathon.

"I'm fine." I told him and at the same time, I'm trying to convince myself too. He bring me closer to him and hugs me tightly. I inhale his scent which surprisingly makes me calm.

"We're gonna be alright. Just trust me okay?" He kisses my brow softly. I nodded my head. He took my hands and the both of us went to the waiting room where I conduct the interview before with Joon Young and Sun Hee. When we entered the room, all the members are already there including their manager, Sejin. I greeted them politely but they end up giving me a group hug.

I was surprised and didn't know how to react but slowly I just accepted. I was touched by their kindness even though I hardly meet them.

"Noona, don't be scared. We're here for you." Jungkook told me with full enthusiasm.

"We all love you noona. I'm glad finally Hope-hyung has someone to take care of him." Taehyung flashes me with his adorable smile and I swear I wanna pinch him so badly.

"Other than your brother, you can always talk to me too." Jin ruffles my hair making me blush. How can he be so handsome? If Sun Hee was here, she'll definitely go crazy!

"There's always an obstacle in every relationship. This is just one of them. If you deeply cared for one another, you'll make it until the end. Just don't give up on each other." Namjoon being philosophical as usual but I have to agree with him. I almost tear up with the positive vibe that I get from their group members but I'm still unsure what will happen to us until we meet his CEO.

"Hoseok, Hana and Yoongi. He wants to meet the 3 of you now." Sejin told us. Immediately my heart almost catapult out of my chest. I was having a nervous breakdown again because my whole body was trembling and I was gripping Yoongi hands tightly. I could hear him mumbling ouch but I didn't care. The members yelled good luck to us as if we're going for a war.

Well, to me it is a war. How these two guys can be so calm and here I am with the thoughts of drowning myself at the Han River or jump off the Namsan Tower.

When we reach Bang PD-Nim's office, Hoseok knocks the door 3 times and we hear he says come in. Before entering the room, Hoseok gave me one last kiss on my forehead just to take away my nervousness.

Yoongi twisted the door knob and the 3 of us enters his room. He was already expecting for us. We bowed politely at him and he ask us to take a seat in front of him. He didn't say a word. Just stare at the 3 of us especially me. If only I could dig a hole now, I swear I'm gonna do it.

 

 

"Well...to tell you the truth, I'm not so pleased when I saw the news." He begins his words. I swallow the lump in my throat and hang my head low. 

"The reason I called the 3 of you here is that I wanted to know the real story." Even though his voice doesn't sound that he was angry, but judging from his expression, it's not good either. 

"She is my girlfriend. We've been together since before I debuted." Hoseok sudden confession startled the out of me. Yoongi was surprised too. Bang PD-Nim just gave him a smirk as he recline himself at his chair eyeing on Hoseok.

"You can put the blame on me. But not to her. She hasn't done anything wrong. I was the one who initiates the kiss. All of this happen because of me." 

"Hoseok…stop it." I couldn't stand seeing him putting all the blames to himself because to me, the both of us did wrong. We're supposed to be responsible together. Not him alone.

"Sir, it was my fault too. I was the one who asked him to take me out for a date."

Hoseok glare at me but I pretended that I didn't notice it. I don't want him to burden everything on his own. 

"Hana, what are you doing?" Hoseok sounded irritated. He grab my hands and holds it firmly. I know he didn't want me to say a word but I don't care.

"We broke up long time ago. I was the one who wanted to start over again. I know the agencies won't allow their idols to have a relationship. So please, I will take full responsibility on this matter." 

"Min Hana! Are you crazy?" Hoseok grab both of my shoulder and force me to look at him

"I'm sorry Hoseok. I can't let you ruin your career because of me. You have your fans and they love you. I don't think they can accept the fact that you're in a relationship." I started to cry. 

"NO! You promised me that you'll be by my side if anything happens."

"And what the hell do you think I'm doing NOW? I'm saving your from getting all the hatred from your fans!" I shouted at him, totally forgot about the existence of my brother and the CEO of Big Hit.

"SHUT UP! BOTH OF YOU!" 

My voice come to a halt when Yoongi suddenly yelled at us. His face was all red. He was mad. He was giving us a death stare and it's been a long time since I saw Yoongi losing his . 

"Min Hana." Yoongi called my name sternly. 

"Get OUT from this room. Leave this matter to us. NO BUTS!"

I wanted to protest his decision but I didn't dare to disobey him. With heavy heart, I stood up from my chair and bow at Bang PD-Nim and I mouthed sorry for causing such commotion in the office room. He just nodded his head. Without even spare a single glance at them, I turn away and walk out of the room.

"Do you realized your actions has caused so much commotion? My phone has been ringing non-stop and the news agencies has been bugging me for explanation. Your group comeback is just around the corner. How do you wanna solve this huh? You know as an idol you should be more careful about your personal life."  Bang PD-Nim folded his arms. He keeps on sighing.

Hoseok ruffled his hair, feeling miserable. Yoongi on the other hand keeps on fidgeting with his fingers.

"I have to make an official statement regarding this matter. What do you want me to say? You want me to tell the truth or just deny everything? Because either way, it will have an impact to your fans. And your girlfriend seems ready to take all the blame." he tapped the desk, trying to catch Hoseok's attention since was drifting away from the conversation.

"No. I will not allow my sister to suffer. They can hate me or Hoseok but I'm not letting them harm my sister." Yoongi finally voiced out after being quiet for a long time.

"The both of them had been through so much for the past few years. I watch her cry every night in her sleep and I can't bear to see it happen again. As for Hoseok, he suffers as much as my sister did."

Hoseok look at Yoongi with an unbelievable expression on his face. He was speechless. As much as he was trying so hard to hide his emotions from s, he should know that he can't never fool Yoongi. No, actually he was bad at lying.

"Finally you admit about your sister. You did a pretty good job by hiding her from the eyes of public." Bang PD-Nim cracked a joked since the atmosphere around them was getting too tensed. He was actually very fond of the boys. He never imposed any dating restrictions against them but he didn't encourage them to be in a relationship during their early debut so they could stay focus. But in Hoseok's case, it was different because he was already in a relationship.

"I rarely talk about her because I don't want her to be exposed to the entertainment line. But I guess I couldn't stop her since she works as a writer. She's a hard-headed girl."

"I can see that. When I saw how she was yelling at Hoseok, I told myself wow...she was indeed Yoongi's sister." Bang PD-Nim giggled.

"As for now, regarding this matter, I will release an official statement regarding your relationship. But don't worry, I will keep her identity confidential. Now, for your part Hoseok, I need you to do a VLog and explain everything to your fans. Can you do that?" 

Hoseok nodded his head and smile half-heartedly.

"Are you gonna reveal that Hana is my sister?" 

"Nope. But that is all up to Hoseok during the VLog."

About an hour later, Big Hit release an official statement regarding our relationship. I was sitting at the practice room together with the boys excluding Hoseok and Yoongi. I was so nervous that all I could think of is I wanna throw myself outside the window. Namjoon had his IPad and I sat beside him while the others were circling around us.

"Okay Hana. Whenever you're ready."  Namjoon place his hand on my shoulder and he gave me a little squeeze to ease the burden. I took a deep breath, trying to calm myself before reading the statement. After giving Namjoon a nod, he clicks on the Big Hit Official page. Jungkook and Jimin held my hands as we all read the statement together

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter