Chapter 6

Fallen Leaves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In 2 more days I'll be leaving Seoul to start my internship. Right now, I'm packing my clothes in a big suitcase and Hoseok is helping me doing it too. The both of us didn't talk much and we only say a few words like 'Do you need this? Have you put this in your luggage? What else did you forget?' After finish packing, I zipped my suitcase and put it beside my bed. Hoseok got up from his sitting position and walk out from the bedroom. I heard noises in the kitchen, so I'm guessing he's probably making some coffee or stuff himself with food since we haven't had any meal yet since morning because I was busy packing.

I throw myself on the bed, spreading both my hands and my legs were hanging at the edge of the bed. I'm starring at the ceiling thinking about all the good times I had in Seoul. I told my parents about my internship in Busan and they say good luck and not too worried about my apartment since it's already mine and they're gonna ask my brother to keep an eye on it since he's coming back from the States in 2 weeks.

Was hoping to meet him before I'm off to Busan but he had to postpone his flight due to some unfinished business. Ohh well…maybe next time. Then something else hits me. When I reach Busan the day after tomorrow, it's gonna be a new life for me. Which means, new friends, new environment and life without Hoseok. I find myself getting harder to breathe whenever I think about that. My chest suffocates so much like I'm having an asthma. I let out a small groan and close my eyes just to rest my mind.

"For how long are you gonna seduce me like that?"

Slowly I open my eyes and I saw Hoseok was standing in front of me with a naughty smirk. I look at myself and I was wearing his over-sized sweatshirt with my shorts.

"I've been wearing this since last night. Now you're telling me I'm seducing you." I was about to get up but he pushed me down back on the bed and he settled down in between my legs. I giggled when he was already on top of me and I wrapped my hands around his neck. He lean down and gave me a peck on my nose.

"Everything about you turns me on." He gave me another peck and this time it was on my lips.

"Such a ert." I playfully tapped his nose. He groans and nuzzled his nose at the crook of my neck. He started to move his lips along my neck and it send shivers down to my spine. I tilted my head to give him more room and he didn't waste any time to trail more kisses making me moan his name. I tugged his hair when he at my sensitive spot.

"God I love it when you moan my name."

Hoseok decided to took me to the amusement park later in the afternoon since we didn't have much time left. Honestly, I was kinda surprised that he wanted to go there because for the love of god, he was not fond of roller coaster and all the andraline rush type of rides and I'm totally the opposite. I remember on our first date as a couple, he ask me where I wanna go and I say Everland. I saw his expression changed but we still went there. That time, I didn't know his darkest secret until I drag him along to ride the roller coaster. *my bad*

He almost passed out after we got down from the ride. I have to actually support him and make him rest at one of the benches. Thank God he didn't throw up. Since that day, I didn't dare to ask him going for an amusement park date because I don't want him to feel embarrassed. But today, it was different since he was the one who wanted to go here.

"Remember our first date?" Hoseok ask me when we entered Lotte World. I look at him and nodded my head. He took my hand and laced our fingers together.

"I kinda spoiled it and I made you worried. I told myself I wanna make it up for it. So...that's why we are here today."

My heart skips a beat when he uttered those sincere words.

"I know how badly you wanted to go to the amusement park. I feel like an idiot and I was really sure you're gonna leave me after what happen. But I can't believe you're still here with me." He tighten his grip as we walk through the crowds. I stop walking and I gave him a loving gaze, slowly I took his other hand and hold it.

"Hoseok-ah, when I agree to be your girlfriend, it means that I accepted all your flaws. Nobody's perfect. Just take a look at me. I'm just an average looking girl. Until now I keep on questioning myself why did you choose me because there are many girls out there who are much more beautiful than me. I mean I didn't even take care of m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter