Chapter 12

Fallen Leaves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The next morning, I woke up feeling sore all over my body. It is all Hoseok's fault. He was being so rough last night that I almost couldn't keep up with his stamina. I don't even remember how many rounds we did it but I do know I'm enjoying every moments of it. Gazing at his sleeping face, I feel like I was dreaming or been taken back to the past where we always woke up next to each other, shared morning kisses that sometimes turns to quickie and sometimes we just cuddled not wanting to get off the bed.

I snuggled closer to him, face pressed against his chest and inhaling his unique scent. I can feel his body movement as he pulled me closer to him. I wrapped my hands around his torso and close my eyes, decided to get back to sleep but suddenly I felt his hands slowly my and I shiver with his touch on my skin.

"Good morning." He kisses my forehead and I opened my eyes lazily. His lips are now traveled on my nose and finally landed on my lips. I giggled before kissing him back.

"Morning." I cooed sweetly. The both of us just stared at each other without saying anything. 

"Hey...I have something to ask you. It's been on my mind since yesterday." Hoseok played with my hair as I nodded my head, waiting for his question. He stared at for quite some time before asking me the question that has been bothering him. How do I know? His face shows everything.

"How did Yoongi-hyung knew you were in the waiting room?"

! I was hoping he would forget about Yoongi but it seems that he didn't. I feel a lump in my throat as I was trying to find the right words to explain.

"Glad you asked."

Suddenly another male voice interrupted our conversation, which definitely not Hoseok. There's somebody else in the house. The both of us bolted up from the sofa bed as I pulled the blanket to cover my bare body and nothing makes me more tremble than seeing the person who is standing in front of us.

It was Yoongi, folding his arms, eyeing straight to the both of us and I can tell, he doesn't look pleased at all.

"H…h..hyung.." Hoseok stuttered. I can tell he was in a panic mode but not as panic as I am right now.

"O...Oppa." 

Hoseok gave me a look when I mentioned the word 'Oppa'.

"I gave the two of you 10 minutes to get dressed." he said sternly. Yoongi turn away from us and the both of us just grab whatever clothes we saw nearby. I wore Hoseok's sweatshirt and he grab his shirt. We finish dressing ourself in less than 5 minutes and I was trembling because of so many things. Today, Hoseok will finally know that Yoongi was my brother and he's gonna hate me for lying to him. And there's nothing more embarassing when your own brother caught you with your man sleeping together at the living room.

"Done?" We heard Yoongi asked us again and we just nodded our head even though he wasn't facing us. Hoseok laced our fingers together and it with his thumb just to calm me down. Yoongi took a seat in front of us with a blank expression on his face, which makes me more scared because out of nowhere, he can turn into a Godzilla.

"Seeing my group member who is like my own brother sleeping with my younger sister is something I find it hard to believe. I don't know what's more awkward right now." Yoongi begin his words in a much calmer tone but still makes me feel uneasy.

Hoseok eyes almost pop out from his sockets when Yoongi mention the word sister while I just couldn't even look at him.

"Hyung...what do...you mean?"

"You heard me right. That girl over there, the one who you broke her heart was my sister. Min Hana." Again, Yoongi stressing the word sister to Hoseok and that poor boy look so terrified like he has seen a ghost.

"Is that why you were so cold towards me when we first meet?" Hoseok voice almost couldn't been heard but it's enough to make Yoongi nod his head.

"Why didn't you tell me you have a brother Hana?" he sounded upset and disappointed.

"It's because we hardly see each other and I thought he didn't bother to come back to Korea." I answered him but I know he was not satisfied.

"That's not the point! How could you do this to me? What else have you been keeping from me huh? Did you sleep with Joon Young too?" My blood boiled when I heard his words. Without thinking much I gave him a one hard slap right across his face. Yoongi was shocked to see me like that and so does Hoseok. His hands were on his cheek, rubbing the place where I slapped him.

"Say that one more time and I swear I'll cut your damn tongue! Do you think I'm that cheap?" I yelled at him. My eyes were brim with tears because I was hurt, devastated and angry. How could he accused me so easily like that?

"I love you and only you! I only give myself to you! Do you have any idea how much I suffered when you decided to leave me without even listening to my explanation? I could have die if Joon Young didn’t save me that day. You're a jerk Hoseok! I hate you!" I lashed out angrily at him as I was sobbing.

"Hana...I'm sorry...I didn't mean what I say...I..." Hoseok sounded guilty but I didn't budge. I was so hurt by his words. .

"You mean exactly what you say Hoseok. I don't think I'll ever forgive you." I stood up and leave the both of them in the living room as I made a dash to the bed room just to cry. 

Meanwhile at the living room, Hoseok rubbed his face, trying to calm himself after what happen. If he could take back his words, he swore by his blood he would never say such things but now it was too late.

"You messed up big time Hoseok. I don't know if she will ever forgive you." Yoongi cross his legs and fold his arms. He was disappointed with Hoseok. He worked hard to convince their manager so that he could patch things up with his sister but he ends up hurting her even more.

"Hyung...what does she mean by if Joon Young didn't save her she'll die?" Hoseok asked Yoongi with his eyes started to tear up. Yoongi ruffled his hair, conflicted whether he should tell Hoseok the truth about his sister's condition.

"She didn't tell you huh?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter