Chapter 11

Fallen Leaves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My mind went completely blank after what happen in the waiting room. I got caught in the moment and now it's too late to undo the mistake. But the kisses were worth it because somehow it makes me realise that my feelings for him is still strong. But why am I still hesitated? Maybe tonight after meeting him, it will decide our fate.

Now here I am at the VIP seat watching BTS performing live. Seeing him performing so gracefully makes me feel warm from the inside. I remember back in the past where I told him to live his dreams when I'm not around. And now, I'm witnessing him living his dream together with my brother Yoongi. Also, I'm proud of Jungkook and Jimin as well.

Their showcase was amazing! I got all pumped up when the rap line was performing Cypher Part 3: Killer. I was fangirling so hard when it comes to Yoongi and Hoseok's part. Of course Rap Monster is killing me too. Even Joon Young was jamming to their song like crazy. I'm not gonna say much about Sun Hee because she's completely lost her sanity during the whole showcase and her eyes never leaves Jin. She keeps on yelling Kim Seokjin's name for god knows how many times. If I am still Hoseok's girlfriend, I'll probably yell his name too.

They are quite versatile because from a hardcore hip hop song, they can also sing a sweet love song. I think I'm falling in love with their song called 'Just One day'. Their lyrics are so cute but Hoseok's part really caught my attention because while he keeps on making eye contact with me. My oh my! He sure knows how to make me melt.

If you are and I are together, let’s go time
24 hours, if I could only be with you
I’d kiss you starting from the morning
Can’t forget to grab some brunch
I’d hold your hand and soak up the sun
It’s not over yet, in the middle of a beautiful night
I’ll confess to you, with the moon as our light
All of these things tell me
“If I have just one day, it’s possible”

From spitting a sick rap line in Cypher to cheesy rap in 'Just One Day'. These boys sure know what they were doing. I'm having the time of my life. Maybe I should ask my brother the whole collection of their albums. I could imagine he will tease me for not listening to them since the beginning. Their last two songs that they are performing were called 'Let Me Know' and 'Tomorrow'. According to the boys, both of the tracks were produced by Yoongi and he insisted the group sing it as a closing.

Yoongi says that 'Let Me Know' was inspired when he witness a break up and he was affected by it so much that the song came out. I saw him making a brief eye contact with me before turning to Hoseok. My face started to heat up. Did he write a song about my relationship with Hoseok? The fans were chanting their names when they started to sing the song. My ears were only focused on Yoongi and Hoseok's part. I'm sorry. I just couldn't help myself for being biased towards those 2 since they are related to me in so many ways.

Suga's part in Let me Know

Suddenly, in my eyes
rain wells up
You well up,
I see you even when I breathe
Love blooms
like cherry blossoms
but burns and becomes ashes
Hey girl I know,
the conclusion you made by yourself
Your hand, your body, your body heat
that was hotter than the equator
I’m still here, on repeat on top of the disappeared tune
I’m turning by myself on top of this music that has ended

Hoseok's part

The promises we made disappeared
with the time we spent together
The dominos have fallen with our breakup
Like Juliet and Romeo
Did I like you too much?
The heat between me and you won’t cool down
Now I look back at the film with you
Too early to do anything by thinking of you
You took away my stars at night,
my sun at day
Only leaving me with the darkness
of a single cold cloud
If there are hellos,
then there’s bound to be goodbyes?
Never ever
I don’t care about that,
I don’t want to stick to that
I’ll turn away, hypnotizing myself

Damn..those lyrics were deep and it hits me right in the feels. Once again I'm proud to be called Min Yoongi's sister. Thank you mom and dad for giving birth to such a talented son. Once finished, they sang the last song called 'Tomorrow'. From the beginning until the end, this song manages to make me feel motivated since Yoongi says it was a healing song.

I thought it was the end but the crowd keeps on screaming for encore and they sing another 3 songs from their new album. If I'm not mistaken, it was 'Bbapsae', "Butterfly' and 'Run'. I enjoyed it very much and I would like to applaud their choreographer for creating such a kick- y choreography especially the jacket part. They look hella fine! Imagine it only took me one night just to turn me into their fan. The power of BTS. Maybe after this, I can slowly join Sun Hee and we can fangirling together.

When the showcase ends, the crowds slowly leaving the venue and we're among the last to leave the place. I almost forgot about my promise to meet Hoseok after the concert. I told Sun Hee and Joon Young about what happen in the waiting room minus the make out session part and they were obviously shock but happy at the same time. But Joon Young is still bitter about Hoseok. I don't blame him. I mean being accused stealing people's girlfriend is too harsh and it's gonna leave a mark for a long time.

"Let's get out of here. The lights are about to shut down." I pulled Sun Hee and Joon Young together and we walked out from the hall.

Sun Hee and Joon Young waited with me because I told them I was actually nervous to meet Hoseok again. The both of them keeps on giving me words of encouragement, cracking up silly jokes, anything that makes me laugh. The fact that my stupid brain keeps on replaying our hot torrid kiss in the waiting room does not helping me at all.

"Umm..Hana, I think it's about time we leave you." Joon Young told me and he elbowed Sun Hee causing her to flinch. I raised my brow at the both of them.

"Why so sudden?"

Sun Hee giggled and pointed behind my back. I turn around and saw someone walking towards us with a masked on his face. He practically covered himself like a ninja.

Oh ! Holy ! He really came! ! What am I supposed to do now?

I panicked and gave my 2 friend a pleading

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter