Chapter 17

Fallen Leaves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“We’re hereeee!!!” Jin announce excitedly and everyone woke up from their nap including me who sleeps comfortably in Hoseok’s arms.

“Hyung...you’re being too noisy.” Yoongi mumble under his breath. As usual, he hates anyone who wakes him up from his nap.

“Unless you wanna die in this car alone, you can continue sleeping.” I spat at him. He turn his head around to face me and what did he get? I stick my tongue at him.

“Brat!” he uttered before grabbing his beanie and get out from the van. I chuckled upon seeing his childish behavior but Hoseok pulled me by ears and scolded me not to teased Yoongi again.

“Are you in love with him now? SoPe?”

“What??” Hoseok choked when I call him that name since some fans shipped him and Yoongi too. I quickly ran out from the van before he punished me. But he manage to catch me and he did punish me, with kisses.

We join the rest of the group with our luggages and suitcases and Jin explain to us that we have to walk further up to reach the place. I can hear most of them groaning. Thank God I’m wearing snickers and Sun Hee wears flats but the only problem is, she was bringing a luggage.

Jin was kind enough to help her with her luggage. I gave her a naughty wink and she just make faces at me. As we start walking, I took out my camera and start taking pictures. The scenery was breathtaking. I like the leafy smell of the nature. It calms me down.

I haven’t step foot into this kind of place for such a long time. I remember during our semester break a long time ago, our class used to plan a picnic trip before everyone went back to their home town. I smiled to myself, thinking how things have changed over the years.

“Hyunggggg...how far is it? I’m getting tired...and hungry!” Jimin whined while rubbing his tummy.

“You want me to piggyback you all the way up?” I , pretending to squat in the position for him to climb up.

“Ermm…well…if Hobi-hyung wasn’t here, I would love to.” Jimin purposely say it out loud so that Hoseok could hear.

“Yahhh!!! Are you flirting with my girl again?” Hoseok begins to chase Jimin. The rest just shook their heads and I couldn’t stop laughing. Sometimes I wonder if he was really jealous or he is just playing around.

After walking for 20 minutes, we reached the destination. My jaw dropped and I rubbed my eyes a few times just to make sure I wasn’t dreaming. It was a big beautiful villa by the lakeside with a swimming pool. The view was spectacular since it was facing the mountain.

We’re all excited as we crossed the deck that leads us to the villa but I took my own sweet time by walking slowly just to admire the scenery. I put my backpack down, took out my camera again and start to capture some photos and it turns out great!

“How do you like it here?” Hoseok wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his chin on my shoulder. He kissed my neck gently and hold me tight.

“You have no idea how much I love it. I really need some inspiration to write about something and this place is suitable.” I smiled at him while showing some of the pictures that I took.

“And I finally got the chance to spend time with you. I mean is not that we didn’t spend time together. Like we’re finally out from the apartment and breathe some fresh air. And I was wondering if we could...” Hoseok cut off my rant with a deep kiss.

“What was it again?” Hoseok asked me after we parted. I placed my hand behind his neck and pulled him again for another kiss, which he gladly replied and I could feel he was smiling while we’re kissing.

“I love you.” He whispers at my lips before kissing it again.

“You have no idea.” I smiled and he grab my hips and make me circled my legs around his waist.

“Looking forward to spend some quality time with you this weekend.” He pecked my cheek.

“OMG! Yesss! Starting with this...” I crashed my lips on his and we continued kissing each other until we heard Yoongi and Namjoon scream get a room!

I was busy unpacking my stuff when I heard a knock on my room. Well, I leave my bedroom door slightly open so I just yelled come in. It was Jungkook and Jimin with a huge smile on their faces.

“Yes? What can I do for the both of you?” I asked them, kinda suspicious because I know these two can be so mischievous and they probably have some weird ideas rolling up their sleeves.

“Ohh nothing…we just wanna see what you’re doing.” Jungkook told me as he and Jimin climbed on my bed and start bouncing like a hyper kids.

“Are you sure there is nothing?” I looked at them, skeptical.

“Noona…you’re acting like Yoongi-hyung.” Jungkook whined and he immediately lay himself on my bed.

“Duhhh…obviously they were siblings!” Jimin rolled his eyes and join Jungkook.

I giggled seeing the both of them banter with each other while lying on my bed is kinda cute. They were so comfortable with me that they even choose a room for me even though I don’t really agree with the room I have. It’s too big for me. The villa was so spacious that everyone has their own room.

“I still don’t get it why did you guys give me the biggest bedroom. I can just settle down with the other room next to Sun Hee.”

I could hear Jimin let out a small laugh and Jungkook got up and gave me a sly smile.

“Well…the reason we gave you this room is because we know hyung will sneak in here just to be with you.”

I immediately stop unpacking and look at them both. How ‘thoughtful’ of them.

“Honestly noona…hyung is really in love with you. He always told us that you are the most important thing in his life besides his fans, family and of course, BTS. He just couldn’t imagine himself without you. Every single thing that he did, your name will always be at the tip of his tongue.”

My heart almost catapulted out of my throat after hearing what Jimin just told me.

“Really? He did say that?” my voice was getting a bit shaky but I tried my very best to hide it from the both of them.

“Almost all the time. He’ll be like ahhh…I miss her. I hope she didn’t skip her meal. When is our next free time? I wanna spend some time with her. I don’t want her to be lonely. She needs me especially at the time like this.” Jungkook starts to imitate Hoseok’s whining voice and I couldn’t help myself from laughing because he sound so alike. I can really imagine his expression.

“He changed a lot. He became happier and we can totally see it from the way he smiles. It was so bright and sincere and we know it was coming straight from his heart. He was pretty much miserable when you rejected him after we had the interview. He told us that he left you a letter and he was hoping that you would call him but you never did.”

Suddenly I remember the letter that he wrote to me in their album, confessing how much he still loves me but I just ignored it. Now I’m feeling bad even though that was a long time ago.

“Don’t feel bad noona. Jungkook didn’t mean to make you feel guilty. If I was in your situation, I will do the exact same thing. You probably were so shocked and confused that time. Hyung was having a sleepless night for days after the interview. He came back late to the dorm and he was always in the practice room, dancing and dancing. After you agreed to give him another chance, we saw he was glowing. We knew that the only person who can give him positive vibes is you.” Jimin squeeze my shoulder and all I could do is just smile, even though I was so touched by their story. I never knew how much I was affecting Hoseok’s life.

“Ohhh and this vacation, it was actually a gift from Bang PD-Nim. He knows how much we’re all stressed up after what happen so he decided to send us away for a short trip and ask us to bring along some friends. So that’s why we’re here. We’re gonna have so much fun and forget all about the stress. And I’m gonna eat a lot since Jin Hyung says that tonight we’re gonna have BBQ!” Jungkook bounce back on my bed making Jimin almost fell down because he was sitting at the edge of my bed.

“Jeon Jungkook! Stay still! I almost fell you rascal!”

I stood up from the floor and ruffled their hair. I squeezed myself in the middle of them and they quickly seat next to me.

“Thank you for everything. You have no idea how much it means to me. I was having a hard time too when I broke up with him. If it wasn’t for Yoongi, I don’t think I’ll be able to forgive Hoseok. And since I love you guys wayyyyy too much, so it won’t hurt a bit to start all over again right?” I placed both of my hands on their shoulder and pulled them in to a hug. Both of them placed their hands around my waist.

“So let’s close all the sad story or this holiday mood would be ruined. We should get ready for our next activity. What was it again?” I asked them excitedly, trying to get rid of this unwanted nasty feelings from my chest.

“We’re going for a swim at the lake!” Jimin and Jungkook shouted in unison. We gave each other a high five and I think our up roaring has caused Hoseok to come and check in into my room.

“Ehem…you two really needs to find yourself a girl so that you could leave mine alone.” Hoseok joked as he was standing at the door. The three of us laugh.

“Ohh come on hyung. You know we didn’t mean any harm.” Jimin pouted his lips in a cute way.

“Don’t blame us if noona like us more than you.” Jungkook . As a result, Hoseok chased them out of the room and I was left alone, clutching on my stomach for laughing too much.

I lay on my bed, staring at the ceiling, with both of my hands under my head. Jimin and Jungkook’s story keeps on repeating in my head. Then just like a video, I’m having a flashback about almost everything. The good and the bad ones.

But in the end, we overcome every obstacles. And leaving for a year is just another hurdles. I was so deep in thoughts that I didn’t even noticed that Hoseok was already in my room.

“Hello…I think I need my girlfriend back.”

I startled a bit and I bolted up from the bed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter