Chapter 5

Fallen Leaves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

W

It was a cold Monday morning and also marks the last day of the semester. I woke up early today and did my normal morning routine before waking up Hoseok from his deep sleep. I have to submit my final report to my advisor and he will determined my marks and my internship based on my performance during the whole semester. Hoseok on the other hand, will be graduating next year and he finishes his dance evaluation with flying colors. How do I know? Duhhh…of course I was there, supporting and cheering for him. Even students from other faculties drop by to show their support since most of them had finish their exams and final projects. Every time I watch him dancing, I always question myself like "DOES HE EVEN HAVE A BONES??"

I mean how is that even possible for a human to dance like him? The way he moves his body and sway into the music always make me jaw dropping. Each time i ask him to prove me about bones, well, we end up in the bed all night long. More like he was having a ! He really needs to learn how to control himself. But I have to admit that I couldn't refuse him either.

Anyway, enough about that. Now I'm done getting ready, I marched to the bedroom and lay next to him. He was sleeping peacefully and I didn't have a heart to wake him up. He must be so tired after the evaluation and he also having a sleep deprived for the past few days. I guess I'm just gonna leave him for a while. Slowly I lean down and was about to kiss his lips and suddenly he opens his eyes and I freeze with my lips not far from his.

Without wasting time, he pulled me down and our lips meet. It was a long kiss and it was enough to make me breathless when we pulled away from each other.

"Good morning jagi." he said as he brushes his thumbs over my swollen lips due to the intense morning kiss.

"Morning." I kissed him again before resting my head on his chest.

"Why are you all dressed up? Where are you going?"

"I'm meeting my advisor today remember? I need to submit my report. You told me to wake you up before I leave." I told him and he nod his head while yawning at the same time. How adorable.

"Go back to sleep. You deserved a good rest." I got up and tucked him with a blanket but he has a better idea and decided to drag me along.

"Hoseok-ahh...don't be such a baby. I'm gonna be late for my appointment. I promise I won't be late."

"Promise?" he rapidly blinked his eyes with a pout. Good lord! He needs to stop being cute or I might end up not going for an appointment at all!

"If my advisor let me off early. Or if you wanna speed things up, you can wait for me at the faculty. How about that?" I gave him an idea while playing with his hair.

"That's a great idea. Maybe after you finished we can go somewhere. It's been a while since we have a date...other than the bed." He winked at me with a mischievous smile on his face, making me blush. I flicked his nose, causing him he whine in pain.

"Text me once you've arrived. I need to get going now." I chuckled when I saw him rubbing his nose and nodding his head. I gave him a kiss on his nose, specifically at the hurt area as an apology.

"Love ya." I tapped his nose and he smiled brightly at me before replying I love you too.

As I walked past the Hongik Street, I saw a new Korean BBQ shop and the price was cheap since they were having a promotion. My thoughts were drifted to the juiciness of the beef, the delicious dipping sauce and the mouthwatering side dishes. I decided to take a picture of the shop and send it to Hoseok. Not long after that, I received a text from him.

Sender: Hoseokie <3

Is that new? Wanna try that later? :)

Suddenly, a gust of cold wind were blowing, causing me to shiver right down to my bones. I quickly put my phone inside my pocket and told myself I'm gonna reply his text after I reach inside the campus. Goodbye fall and hello early winter and honestly, winter is not my favorite season but I love snow shower because to me, it was beautiful. Strange huh? Again, the wind is blowing and I have no choice but to walk faster since I can't stand the cold. I can bet my nose and my cheek are already as red as a baboon's !

Once I reach my faculty, I was relieved because it was warmer compared to outside. The heating system in the building was amazing. I was about to walk towards the stairs but then I remembered I didn't reply to his text yet.

To: Hoseokie <3

Yes it's new. Let's go there after I finish. The food looks good! :D

Without waiting for him to reply, I climb the stairs heading straight to the second floor. Usually I take the elevator but today, I'm in the mood to take the stairs. Just thinking about Hoseok makes me happy. Love is such a strange thing. We fight a lot but that's what keeping our relationship stronger. I think our biggest argument was months ago but we manage to patch things up *more like make out if you know what I mean*

"Someone looks happy." Suddenly a deep voice startled me from my thoughts.

"Geez Yongguk…you know that bloody voice of yours scares the out of me sometimes."

He covers his mouth while giggles at my reaction. His deep baritone voice can clearly be heard and just make faces at him for teasing me.

"Have you seen Prof.Shin?" I ask Yongguk after he's done laughing at me.

"Nope. Not yet. I was on my way but then I saw you. Come let's go together. At least I won't be nervous." he pointed at the direction that we're heading.

"You? Nervous? Since when the genius Bang Yongguk knows what does nervous feels like huh?" I playfully hit his arms and he pouted his lips, not amused with my joke.

"I'm a human too. Of course I know how it feels like to be nervous. It's just that I didn't really show it that much. Only Yura knows that part of me." he chuckled as we're walking towards Prof.Shin's office. Yongguk really is a cool guy. When we were working as a partner for the first time, honestly I was scared of him. He has that vibe and look that says 'I'll kill ya if you try to disturb me' but surprisingly, once I get to know him, god he was funny as hell! Not only that, he was very kind and he even introduced me to his girlfriend, Yura which is my classmate too. I didn't even know they were dating each other or I'm just too ignor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter