Chapter 10

Fallen Leaves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I can't believe you didn't tell me that he was your brother. I thought I was hallucinating. You're so mean!" Sun Hee sulk the minute Yoongi went inside his bedroom to rest. He did join us for the pizza feast but he retired early because he was tired and decided just to sleep here.

"Shhh...Be quiet. We have our own reason. If people knows that I'm his sister, just imagine how horrible my life would be. Being followed by the sasaeng fans, my Instagram and my other social network will be invaded by them. I have no privacy. It's better this way." I took a last bite and finish off the pizza while Sun Hee poured herself a glass of Soju.

"You have a point. And let's say if your past relationship with Hoseok gets leaked to the public, you'll be living in hell." Sun Hee drank the Soju from her glass in one shot before pouring it again. I never fancy alcohol so I'm not gonna join her and she knows it too. I tried once but somehow I didn't really like the taste of it.

"God don't mention it. I'm gonna have a head ache if i think about it. Besides, Hoseok told the whole world that his ex-girlfriend left him for another guy. I bet all his fans are mocking me right now." I let out a huge sighs, feeling depressed.

"Well, he's willing to give you a chance to explain. Why don't you just meet him? Ask Suga to set the both of you up. He deserves to know the truth."

"Then what? Back in a relationship with him? We can't do that anymore. It will put both of our career in jeopardized. My brother will be affected too. I can't let that happen." I shifted my eyes overlooking the window, where I can see the rain fall.

"And Joon Young will feel guilty for the rest of his life. Can you see? There's too many people involved in this matter."

Sun Hee chug in another shot after listening to my story. If I'm a drinker, I would've join her too but too bad I'm not. I just drink some coke or maybe some punch. Plus my brother is here and he's gonna slaughter me if I did something stupid.

"I need a stronger drink because your story is far complicated than the Winter Sonata drama. Honestly, Suga is being a great brother. I can't believe he manage to hide it from Hoseok that you are his sister. If one day he finds out, I really wanna be there to witness his face. That would be hilarious!" Sun Hee chuckled but here I am feeling horrified just thinking about it.

"But you know what Hana, if I were you, I'll definitely gave Hoseok a chance. I've witness the both of you being so in love and at the same time, broke up. Here I am witnessing you love birds reconcile again. Maybe God really wants you to meet him. If not, He will never let this happen. Don't you think so?"

I was speechless when Sun Hee told me that. Sometimes life has a cruel sense of humor by giving you the things you always wanted at the worst time possible. There are no such thing as coincidences in life. Some things are too strange and strong to be coincidences.

I arrived at the office quite early despite on having a sleepless night and a heart to heart talk with both Yoongi and Sun Hee. She was completely knock out and I doubt she will turn up early today. I let her sleep at my apartment. Yoongi left early in the morning for his practice and schedule. He even made breakfast for us. Cute huh?

"Good morning Hana!" Joon Young greeted me with a huge smile on his face. 

"Morning." I yawned a few times, making my eyes watery. Joon Young put something on my table, a paper bag.

"What is this?" I ask him dumbfounded. I unwrapped the paper bag and saw a big cup of hot caramel latte with some muffin. My favorite.

"You need that to boost your energy. Deadline for the story is getting nearer. Let's work hard for it." he shot me a smile and I just nod my head. Joon Young is such a great friend. I can't imagine my life without him and Sun Hee.

"Okay. Let's get started!"

I started to work out on my story about BTS. I keep on repeating the video that Joon Young recorded so that I didn't miss any information. Sun Hee finally showed up and she was 2 hours late. Lucky Jae Hyun wasn't in the office or she might get in trouble. Without wasting her time, she helped me with the story by adding some points here and there. Joon Young did the photo editing and designing the layout page.

Finally after 3 hours, we manage to finish our first draft. Joon Young send it straight to Jae Hyun's office for approval. While waiting for the result, I decided to take a short nap since my head started to feel dizzy. I ask Sun Hee to wake me up in 20 minutes and she says ok. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter