Chapter 15

Fallen Leaves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The next morning, I woke up with a massive headache due to lack of sleep and constant nightmares. How I wish Hoseok or Yoongi didn’t witness the pain and suffering I was having but last night, Hoseok decided to drop by with Yoongi and he saw everything.

I didn’t want him to feel guilty. He has been through a lot. I don’t mind if the fans were bashing me but not him. I mean he is the most precious goofball of sunshine besides the maknae line. I just don’t understand why some fans were so mean towards their idol. Just because they are in a relationship doesn’t mean they forgot everything about their fans.

I turn around and look at Hoseok who is sleeping like a baby with his hands draping around my waist. His eye bags were so obvious which shows he’s not getting enough sleep. His beautiful thin lips were slightly parted when he breathes. Giving him a quick kiss on his cute lips, I slowly pulled away from his embrace just to let him sleep more so I could take a bath and prepare some breakfast. He didn’t even move when I got out from the bed. It shows how tired he was.

Thank god today Jae Hyun ask me to work from home. I don’t think I can show up at the office looking like an old hag. The dark circles under my eyes were horrible even using a concealer won’t do any good at all. I wash my face and took a quick shower. When I walk out from the bathroom fully dressed wearing one of his favorite t-shirt with short pants, Hoseok still haven’t waked up.

I opened up my refrigerator, looking at the limited ingredients since I haven’t done any groceries shopping yet. Lucky there is still some eggs and sausages so I just make do of what I have.  After making some omelet with fried sausages, I set the table and waited for the hot water to boil. Hoseok usually make his own drinks since his preference changes according to his mood. I knocked on Yoongi’s room but there’s no answer.

Thinking that he was still asleep, I twisted the door knob and decided to wake him up since it’s been a while we had breakfast together. Knowing him who has passion for sleeping like a koala bear 20 hours straight, I’m sure he’ll yelled at me for waking him up but I don’t care. I want some bonding time with my brother.

Strangely, when I entered his room, it was too quiet. I switch on the light and his bed was empty. His clothes were neatly stacked beside his pillow. Where the hell did he go? It is still early. Puzzled, I close his bedroom door.

“Morning babe.” I was welcome by a warm embraced from behind and a light kisses on my cheek.

“Morning. Did you sleep well?” I ruffled his hair and he nodded his head. He cupped my face and gave me a kiss on my lips. I placed my hands on his shoulder and kissed him back. It was a long deep kiss that takes my breath away.

“I’m sorry.” He suddenly apologized after we pulled away from each other.

“Why? I didn’t remember you did anything wrong.” I looked at him, confused.

“You were suffering because of my fans. I saw you were crying in your sleep and heard you keep on saying don’t leave me. I assume you were dreaming about me breaking up with you.”

Gulp! I didn’t expect he knew what I was dreaming about.

“Why didn’t you tell me? I was worried sick last night. No wonder Yoongi-hyung wants me to come with him. I’m sure this is not the first time he saw you were having nightmares am I right?” He lifts my chin, making me look straight into his brown hazel eyes.

“Hoseok..It’s not that I didn’t want to tell you. You have so many things to worry about. After all, it’s not every day I’m having those awful nightmares.” I tried to hide the truth but he knows me too well.

“Then, care to explain about this?” his thumb was rubbing the dark circles under my eyes making me flinch a bit.

“I..well..those were the results of sleeping late due to work.” I’m a terrible liar! My expression was too obvious.

Smirking, he pinched both of my cheek, causing me to wail in pain.

“Stop being a liar or I might punish you in a different way.” He whispers dangerously at my ear, sending shivers down to my spine.

I pushed him away, knowing what he had in mind since we didn’t have a ‘session’ last night and he will always find a way to bring me to bed. Nope. Not today. I have a lot of work to do. I could hear he was groaning in frustration.

“Not today. I have a lot of things to do. Now let’s have some breakfast.” Ignoring his cute groaning, I escaped from his embrace and went straight to the dining table. Hoseok followed me from behind. The both of us had breakfast together with our foot playing footsies with each other. We talked, laugh, feeding each other, stole some kisses and anything just to make us feel good.

But at the same time, I couldn’t stop thinking about Yoongi. Those unpleasant feelings started to spread again just like the last time when he was admitted to the hospital. I almost dropped my mug on the floor and as usual, Hoseok was quick enough to catch it for me. He nags at me for being clumsy.

“Let me do the dishes. You should take a rest.” He shooed me away from the kitchen and I have no choice but to obey him. So while he was busy with the dishes, I took my laptop from my bag and set it up at the living room. I chuckled when I heard Hoseok singing to random song with his comical voice.

Having him with me right now is both entertaining and distracting at the same time. He makes me laugh and smile until my stomach was hurt making me forget about my nightmare. It was surreal seeing him here after restraining our self for a month.

Ping!

I startled when I heard a notification coming from my Skype. It was from Sun Hee who is currently at the office. She’s probably bored to death since I’m not around to listen to her fangirling. Joon Young is probably ignoring her.

Sun Hee: Hana! You need to check BTS Fan Café! Like NOW! PRONTO!

Me: Why? Is it about Hoseok?

Sun Hee: Suga posted a VLog. Trust me you need to watch it. Make sure Hoseok is with you so the both of you can calm each other after that.

Vlog? Why on earth did he post a Vlog? I had a bad feeling about this.

“So what are you doing babe?” Hoseok suddenly attacked me with a back hug while I was having a chat with Sun Hee. He had his chin rested on my shoulder and I’m trying my best to get comfortable in his embrace. Lucky I manage to minimize the chat before he saw our conversation.

“Work. I need to finish up my story and send it to Sun Hee.” I lean back at his chest so he could cuddled me while I was doing my work. He didn’t say much but his fingers would occasionally run through my hair if he sensed that I was getting stressed and he would kissed me on the temple just to make me feel better. I’m thankful for all those small gestures that he gave me. He totally wanna make up with all the times that we’ve been apart for the whole month.

“I wish I could stay like this with you for the rest of my life. With our little kids running around the house.” Hoseok mumbled after I finish typing the last sentence of my story. My heart was blooming like a flower. There is nothing I want more other than to spend my whole life with him. The love of my life. But we have a long way to go. And actually this is the first time he talked about this. I was quite surprise actually.

“Someday, I would love to have that wish came true.” I smiled at him. He gave me a loving gaze. I pushed my laptop to the side so that I could kiss him but he was quick enough to capture my lips.  God I love him so much. We were so drown in each other kisses that I makes me forgot everything about Yoongi’s Vlog.

Hoseok’s phone keeps on ringing non-stop. He was still ‘busy’ hovering on top of me with his lips never leaves mine. The both of us are only covered with a blanket even though we’re not fully . He was shirtless and I’m still with my bra on. 

“Your..phone..” I mumble in between his kisses but he didn’t seem to care at all. He every part of my neck causing me to moan his name and my skin felt like burning which I know he was leaving marks. Yoongi will definitely kill him! He hates seeing me with those marks but I couldn’t stop Hoseok from doing it either. 

Ringgggg! 

“Hoseok..just pick it up.” I pushed him away and he look so annoyed. Giving me one last kiss, he gets off from me while mumbling cussing under his breath. I covered myself with the blanket while waiting for him to answer his phone. 

“What is it hyung?” he was facing me while answering the call. I studied his facial expression. He was furrowing his brows, biting his lips and he sighs. His eyes keeps on focusing on me with a concern look on his face. With only single glance, I knew something must have been bothering him. 

I stood up from the couch with the blanket. He saw me and immediately he motion me to come over. Dragging the blanket, I walked towards him and once I was already near him, I wrapped the blanket around his body with me in between. My cheek were pressed against his chest as he hold me close to him.  

"I'll tell her later okay hyung. I promise." 

I tilted my head to face him and he lean down pecking my lips. I was wondering what was the conversation was all about. Knowing Hoseok, he'll definitely tell me. He rarely keeps a secret unlike me. I'm the one who always choose to keep it to myself and Hoseok is strongly against it.  

"What's wrong?" I asked him after he put down his phone. Instead of answering my question, he hugged me. I became more skeptical towards his behavior. He's hiding something. I'm 100% sure!  

"Something happened. But please promise me something."  

I knew it! 

"What is it Hoseok?" I sounded worried and scared at the same time. What if my nightmares came true?  

"Yoongi hyung..he..did..something..it was unexpected." 

My heart almost jumped out from my throat. I losen out myself from Hoseok and gave him a pleading look.  

"Hoseok..what did he do? Tell me." I grabbed his forearm nervously. My breathing started to becomes heavy. My eyes become teary. Sensing that I was about to cry, Hoseok quickly kissed me deeply. My tears eventually dropped but I was still kissing him passionately. He carried me bridal style while his lips were still locking with mine and went straight to the bedroom.  

"How I wish you didn't have to see this but.." Hoseok sighs as he cuddled with me on the bed after our heated make-out session. I placed my head on his shoulder, trying hard to calm down before knowing what actually Yoongi did. 

Hoseok grab his I-Pad at the side-table and started to log in his ID at BTS fan-café. My heart was pounding like crazy when I saw a new VLog has been uploaded and it was from Yoongi. I could tell Hoseok was having an uneasy feeling too. He was about to click on the VLog but I stopped him. He was puzzled at first but I told him just give me a moment to mentally prepared for what am I about to see. He kissed the side of my temple and hold me close to him.  

"Whenever you're ready sweetheart." He whisper at me as he continue to my hair with his fingers. He continued doing that until I was feeling calm and ready. Then I gave him the cue to play the VLog.

Yoongi's VLog

Hello! It's me Min Suga. I know all of you must be wondering why suddenly I decided to make a VLog. Well, to tell you the truth..I have a lot of things to say and it is not easy. I rarely say what I really feel but today, I decided to let it all out since its killing me. So everyone, I'm gonna start.

First of all, I'm sure some of you are still devastated with J-Hope's dating news. I don't know why some of you were making a big deal about it. Let's face it, he is a man who deserves to be in love and being love back. Everyone makes mistakes. Nobody is perfect. While some of you were enjoying giving them nasty comments, here I am witnessing them having a hard time. Just imagine the person you cared about being badly hurt emotionally but they have to pretend that everything was alright but ends up having nightmares almost every night.

Sure, you enjoy posting nonsense and you call yourself a fan. Is that how you treat your idol? In case you wanna know, the girl that J-Hope has been dating was my sister. They have known each other for the longest time. Even when I was still at States. That time, I didn't even know J-Hope. I only know him after become a trainee. My sister did tell me about him but I didn't get the chance to meet him. When she left, I came back to Korea and before moving in the dorm with the members, I saw some of her belongings. I decided to take a look and to my greatest suprise, I saw her pictures with J-Hope. I just can't believe that after all these years, she was dating my group member who is like a brother to me.

I don't usually believe in fate and destiny but in this case, they have prove me wrong. They were meant for each other. You have no idea how heart-breaking I was witnessing both of them suffered because of your irresponsible comments. Just imagine stuff like this happens to your own family members. How does it feel like when someone mocking and insulting your family members? It hurts right? That is how I feel right now. So please, if you wanna hate me go ahead but don't hurt my sister and J-Hope anymore. They have done nothing wrong. I was the one who set her up with J-Hope so they could clear their misunderstanding. I was happy when things work out well between them.

 They are the most precious people in my life. If you keep on making them sad, it hurts me too. Not just me but the whole BTS members too. So please, all I'm asking is for your support. And I'm sorry for hiding my sister away from the public. Why J-Hope didn't reveal her is because I was against it. She don't deserves to be hated just because she dated him. I hope you understands that I'll do anything to protect my loved ones and please don't make me take legal actions against your comments.

Phewww! What a relieve! My chest feels light after I let out everything. Anyway, BTS is making a comeback very soon. If you still consider yourself an ARMY even after my VLog ends, thank you for always supporting us. We promised that we will never disappoint you with our next album. Looking forward to see everyone at the next fan-meeting. I'm sorry if today, my words a kinda harsh. As for now, Min Suga, signing off from BTS VLog. Goodbye everyone!

"What the hell is he thinking?" That was the only thing I could say after I finish watching Yoongi's VLog.  

"He's making things even worse. Now the fans will hate him too. Why must he dragged himself into a mess? He should just stay out from this matter..he should just..just.." I couldn't continue my words when suddenly I just broke down and cry. I covered my face with my pillow while Hoseok was trying his best to comfort me. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter