Saranghae~ I love you~

크라이 크라이 (Cry Cry)

Jiyeon : see? You cannot answer me, right? So just admit that …

Yoseob : I’M STARTING TO LOVE YOU! Jiyeon ah… (sighs heavily, suddenly, all comes out from his mouth)

Jiyeon : (too shocked, speechless)

Yoseob : that’s why, I need to avoid you. I just can’t… I cannot … (cannot continue his words)

Jiyeon : m-mian …

Yoseob : no, Jiyeon. Please. Never be sorry to me. And never be nice to me. I beg you. (immediately leaving Jiyeon)

In Yoseob’s room…

Yoseob : (lying down on his bed, staring at the ceiling) < I dunno why, but since Seungho came back, I’m really scared to lose you. I can feel that I will lose another person who I love after IU. Yes, I never want to say that I love you, Jiyeon. But I’m starting to feel that. And I know, I can never have you, because you’re my first love’s best friend. And I also know that, the only guy who you have ever loved and you will, again, love is only Yoo Seungho… >

Again, in Jiyeon’s room…

Jiyeon : (sitting again on the bed) < then why? What’s wrong with loving me? I’m your wife anyway … > (suddenly thinking about something)

*flashback*

Jiyeon and Yoseob came back from the hospital.

Yoseob : Jiyeon ah, this is your house.

Jiyeon : oh… (looking around her own house, like she never saw it before)

Yoseob : you have no other sibling, you are the only child… and…

Jiyeon : and?

Yoseob : your parents are working at out of the country at this moment. (actually feels sad to know that her parents don’t really care about Jiyeon, even after Jiyeon involved in accident and lost her memory)

Jiyeon : I see… so who will stay with me?

Yoseob : (speechless, remembering about IU’s last wish)

Jiyeon : Yoseob-ssi?

Yoseob : ye? Oh yes. I’m going to live with you from now on. And call me Seobang.

Jiyeon : ne??? why should I?

Yoseob : I’m your husband.

Jiyeon : husband? How come?

Yoseob : just in the name, not your real husband, but I will act like one so you also have to always think that I’m your husband, ok? (smiles to cheer Jiyeon up)

Jiyeon : ne, arasseoyo, seobang~ (gives her sweet smile)

*end of flashback*

Jiyeon : right. < you’re not my real husband, just in the name… >

 

Tomorrow, at Seoul university…

Seungho : (just arrived. After his car is parked, he opens the door to go out)

Minah : OPPA!!! (smiles happily, comes out of nowhere)

Seungho : (shocked) yah, Minah ah! You scared me. (close his car door)

Minah : hihi mian~ Oppa kaja!

Seungho : to where?

Minah : breakfast of course. (linking her arms with Seungho’s and drags Seungho to walk together)

Seungho : (uncomfortable, tries to let go his hand from Minah’s) Minah ah~ let my hand go.

Minah : wae? (released it but pouting, still walking)

Seungho : just… don’t do that again, it’s uncomfortable.

Minah : tssk! Yeah right, or you’re scared if Jiyeon knows? Huh?

Jiyeon : (appears out of sudden, from the opposite direction) N-NE??? (feels like she just listened her name is mentioned)

Seungho and Minah stopped. Their eyes get bigger, shocked.

Minah : oh Ji-Ji-Jiyeon ah~ (stuttering, too surprised) what are you doing here?

Jiyeon : (frowns) me? Well ... < how can this seonsaengnim know my name? >

Seungho : (quickly grabs Minah’s hand and drags her to leave Jiyeon, doesn’t say anything)

Jiyeon : (more confused)

Seungho dragged Minah until they reach in front of Seungho’s room.

Minah : (frowning) oppa, what’s going on? (quite high tone)

Seungho : (secretly sighs, stay silent)

Minah : that was Jiyeon, right? Why is she here and why didn’t you ..

Seungho : (cuts her words) can you promise me something?

Minah : (more confused) y-ye? What is it?

Seungho : don’t say anything about her in front of me and don’t say anything about me in front of her, can you promise me that?

Minah : but why?

Seungho : just promise me that, please.

Minah : oh does this mean, you two, no longer …

Seungho : Minah ah, please~

Minah : arasseo, arasseo. I promise.

Seungho : (sighs heavily) thanks.

Minah : but why did you two break …

Seungho : Minah ah, you just promised.

Minah : (pouts) arasseo~ (silent for a sec) but what is Jiyeon doing here?

Seungho : Bang Minah! (now he starts to be angry)

Minah : (feels scared) ok, ok, mianhae, oppa.

On the other side…

Jiyeon : (walking heading a bench) < then what’s the matter? Can’t you just continue loving me? > (sighs and sitting on the bench with gloomy face)

Dongjun : (comes out of nowhere) noona!

Jiyeon : oh Dongjun ah. Wae?

Dongjun :  what are doing here? And… what’s with that gloomy face?

Jiyeon : (sighs again) Dongjun ah~ have you ever fallen in love?

Dongjun : (surprised with Jiyeon’s sudden question) oh why, suddenly you ask that?

Jiyeon : it’s just… if you’re starting to love somebody, will you continue doing so?

Dongjun : well, why not~

Jiyeon : then what’s the reason if some guy who’s starting to love a girl decided to stop that feeling?

Dongjun : maybe… (thinking for few seconds) because he doesn’t think the girl he loves, also have the same feeling towards him. But, noona, why suddenly you ask all these things? (frowning)

Jiyeon : (smiles a little) nothing.

Dongjun : oh by the way noona, I want to ask. Have you ever known Seungho seonsaengnim before?

Jiyeon : uh? Oh yes, but I only met him once, about… two weeks ago, at a store. After that, we don’t meet again until yesterday.

Dongjun : oh really? I see…

Jiyeon : wae?

Dongjun : nothing. I thought you guys know each other well. Oh it’s almost the time (looks at his watch) Let’s go to our next class.

Jiyeon : (looks at her watch) it’s ok, you go first. I want to stay here for a while.

Dongjun : ok then, see you in class. (leaving)

Jiyeon : (continue thinking about Yoseob) < so maybe he doesn’t think that I also love him, oh wait! Do I really love him? > (suddenly smiles) < of course, he’s my husband and he takes care of me really well. Who won’t love a guy like him? Hihi! > (smiles more)

Suddenly it’s raining. Jiyeon is about to stand up and run, but suddenly someone’s there, holding an umbrella and place it close to Jiyeon to prevent her from the rain.

Jiyeon : (surprised) S-Seungho-ssi?

Seungho : I told you, call me seonsaengnim.

Suddenly there’s a thunder, and the rain becomes heavy. Jiyeon’s shocked and automatically closer her body to Seungho, while Seungho puts his hand around Jiyeon’s shoulder, reflex. Their bodies now touch with one another while they’re standing under the same umbrella.

Jiyeon : (looks up at Seungho’s face, speechless)

Seungho : (staring at Jiyeon, and suddenly his eyes become teary without he himself realize it) < I … I missed you so much, Jiyeon… >

Jiyeon : (frowns) Seu-Seungho-ssi…

Seungho : (still staring) < don’t you miss me, too? > (and now his tears falling)

Jiyeon : (her eyes become a bit bigger, shocked) Seungho-ssi, w-waeyo?

Seungho : Jiyeon ah…

Jiyeon : (silent, just frowning)

Seungho : Jiyeaon ah... sa… saranghae~(I... I love you~)

 

... TO BE CONTINUED ...

Author's note : WOW!!! I see some new readers!(I mean not the readers of it iS LOVE!) Never thought new readers, too, are willing to read this fic; CRY CRY hehe. Thanks for supporting! ^^ n YES! I LOVE COMMENTS!!! hehe~

p/s : sorry for any language problems, wrong grammars, spelling mistakes, words used etc. (i'm not good in English hehe)