"I'll accept the fate..."

크라이 크라이 (Cry Cry)

 

Jiyeon : HUH? SEOBANG!!! (shocked, immediately goes to Yoseob) YAH!!! YOU! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING? WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO MY HUSBAND???!!! (becomes angry)

Seungho : HUSBAND???! YAH PARK JIYEON, YOU REALLY DON’T KNOW WHO I AM? (now his tears already falling, he feels like his heart has broken into pieces, mix with his anger)

Yoseob : (tries to get up, while touching his bruised cheek) Seungho ah. Let me explain it first.

Seungho : I DON’T NEED ANY EXPLANATION!

Jiyeon : seobang, just ignore …

Yoseob ; wait for moment, Jiyeon ah. Yoo Seungho, please. I beg you. You have to know something. Please listen to me first. After that, you can do whatever you want to me. You can even kill me if you want.

Jiyeon : seobang~

Yoseob : Jiyeon ah, please go in now…

Jiyeon : how can I leave you alone with …

Yoseob : please. Don’t say anything more.

Jiyeon : (confused, but obeyed)

Seungho : (sighs, tries to calm himself)

 

At a park near to Jiyeon’s house…

Yoseob : I see you have come back. How was your study? Was everything ok, Seungho ah?

Seungho : that’s not important right now. Tell me straight away what you wanted to say. (still with his coldness)

Yoseob : (sighs) first, how can you meet Jiyeon just now?

Seungho : at a store.

Yoseob : then, didn’t you find something strange about her?

Seungho : of course. Everything is strange. She doesn’t know me at all. Yoseob ah, why? Tell me! What did actually happen with her?

Yoseob : Yoo Seungho…

Seungho : (his heart starts to beat fast)

Yoseob : Jiyeon… she lost her memory.

Seungho : y-y-ye??? What-what do you mean?

Yoseob : she involved in car accident 6 months ago. And it was a really bad accident.

Seungho : wh-what?

Yoseob : (slowly nodding) yes. And she was with IU at that time. She lost her memory because of that accident. Doctor said that she cannot remember all her past anymore, but if she’s lucky, maybe she will later but it will take a really, really long time. (silent for a moment. Then continue) and IU… (teary eyes)

Seungho : IU? Where’s IU now?

Yoseob : She’s gone. (talks with bowed head)

Seungho : you mean… she…

Yoseob : Seungho ah, chebal… I can’t hear that anymore.

Seungho : mianhae… but… Yoseob ah… why didn’t anyone tell me? I should be here at that time… Jiyeon needs me… and… IU is my best friend… how can…

Yoseob : Yonghwa hyung asked me to not let you know it first. It’s just happened, and you were busy with your studies and final exam. He doesn’t want the thing happened affect your studies. We all here also confused with what actually we should do at that time, Seungho ah. Chinccha mianhae.

Seungho : (sighs heavily, with teary eyes. He’s just speechless)

Yoseob : and…

Seungho : wh-what else? (speaks with weak voice)

Yoseob : IU’s last wish is…

Seungho : (looks at Yoseob)

Yoseob : she asked me to take a good care of Jiyeon. And … (he can’t continue his words)

Seungho : and m-marry her?

Yoseob : (bows his head, feels bad) mianhae, Seungho ah~

Seungho : (he closes his eyes, his tears fall, too many things happened, made him feel totally lost, can’t think of anything)

Yoseob : I hope you don’t blame IU from what she asked. She just wanted me to not really think about her after she’s gone. Yet I still feel her lost.

Seungho : (again he just can sigh when thinking with what had happened)

Silence for few moments…

Seungho : I’ll go now. (slow voice)

Yoseob : (no respond)

Seungho : (leaving, seems like he gave up with everything. He cannot think of anything anymore. He cannot believe with what had happened)

Yoseob : wait a moment, Seungho ah.

Seungho : (stops. But don’t turn back to look at Yoseob. Silent)

Yoseob : don’t you want to meet Jiyeon again before you leave?

Seungho : is there any benefit if I meet her? Will she remember me? No, right? I’m going. (speaks with flat voice)

Yoseob : but… (hesitate) anyway. If you miss her, just come here anytime you want, Seungho ah. I don’t mind. I even will be really happy if you come to meet her everyday. Maybe sooner or later she will …

Seungho : (cut Yoseob’s words) forget it. I will never come here anymore. There’s no need. (totally gave up)

Yoseob : Seungho ah~

Seungho : just… take care of her. Butakhae.(I beg u.) (and leaving)

Yoseob : (sighs heavily)

Seungho can’t hold his tears anymore. It keeps falling without he himself wants it. He just gave up, with everything that happened.

 

At Jiyeon’s house…

Jiyeon : seobang~ what’s going on? Was everything ok just now? Did he hit you somewhere? (right after she see Yoseob)

Yoseob : (forced smile) nan gwenchanha, keokcheonghajima.(I’m ok, don’t worry). Besides he’s not a bad person Jiyeon. He won’t do anything without a reason.

Jiyeon : but, he punched you just now. Then what’s the reason for it? And… who’s he actually?

Yoseob : (comes closer to Jiyeon, and holding Jiyeon’s arms) Jiyeon ah~

Jiyeon : (frowns) hmm?

Yoseob : he… he is… (hesitate)

Jiyeon : why? Who’s he?

Yoseob : well… < why suddenly I feel like I don’t want her to know anything? >

Jiyeon : seobang???

Yoseob : forget it. He’s just a friend of mine before. That’s all you should know. (releases Jiyeon’s arms) I’m going out. (immediately leaving)

Jiyeon : (frowns, still confused but decided to just keep silent)

 

Yoseob is walking alone, to nowhere. He himself doesn’t know why, but after he met Seungho just now, he felt something’s not good. He should be happy because Seungho is back so that Seungho can now take care of Jiyeon, and he doesn’t need to do that anymore. But he’s not happy, seems like now he doesn’t want Seungho to come back.

*flashback*

IU : Y-Yoseob ah~ (too weak voice) before I die …

Yoseob : shhhh! (puts his finger on IU’s lips, doesn’t want her to continue her words) please, IU ah. Never say something like that. I’m very sure you’ll be okay. I want you to always be here with me… (holding his tears)

IU : (smiles a little) that’s why… I want you to… to marry Jiyeon. I can’t be with you for a long time anymore… and… because of Jiyeon’s condition right now, I believe you are the one who …

Yoseob : no, IU. Jiyeon has Seungho. I only want to be with you…

IU : Seungho’s not here, so until Seungho’s back soon, please take a good care of Jiyeon, Yoseob ah. I beg you.

Yoseob : but I won’t marry her. I love only you…

IU : please… if you love me, marry her. When I’m gone …

Yoseob : IU ah~ I said …

IU : listen to me first. Please, always be with her. She needs you.

Yoseob : no, she needs Seungho, not me.

IU : she doesn’t even know Seungho now. And you are the only friend she knows, other than Yonghwa oppa and Seohyun unnie. But, only you can take care of her at this moment.

Yoseob : IU ah~

IU : just until Seungho’s back, please, take care of Jiyeon. Once Seungho’s here, all is up to your decision, Yoseob ah. Please, this is my last wish.

*end of flashback*

Yoseob sighs heavily after remembering back IU’s last wish. “What should I do now?”

 

2 weeks later…

Today is the first day for Seungho. He is now a tutor in Seoul University.

A phone call from Yonghwa…

Yonghwa ; Seungho ah, chukhahae!(congratulations!)

Seungho : (laughs happily) gomawo, hyung. Oh how’s Japan? You should be here, you know.

Yonghwa : I know, but what can I do if my acting career is going better in here compared to in Korea. Besides, I always need my wife by my side. Kkk!~

Seungho : yah! geumanhae!(stop that!) I don’t like to hear stuffs like that. Haha! (joking around) Seohyun noona is doing well with her work, right?

Yonghwa : of course, she’s my wife! Haha! She has a lot of opportunities here, every business here needs translators. As she can speak 4 different languages, she’s doing really well. That’s why, I’m here. Need to accompany her. Hehe!~

Seungho : I knew it. Actually that’s the real reason, right? Not because your career is better there. Here is also always doing great.

Yonghwa : (smile by himself) as long as everything’s good. Oh wait, Seungho ah. After two weeks been there, don’t say that you still don’t meet Ji …

Seungho : hyung! (quickly cuts Yonghwa’s words when he knows Yonghwa’s going to ask about Jiyeon) I just remember that I have a class now. You, too, must be really busy, right?

Yonghwa : Seungho ah~ (knew Seungho’s only trying to change the topic)

Seungho : I’ll call you again soon. Take care, hyung. And tell noona that I said hi. Ok~ (hangs up)

Seungho sighs. Actually he’s still trying to move on, without Jiyeon. But it is really difficult for him. Really, really difficult.

 

At Jiyeon’s house…

Jiyeon : Seobang~ I’m leaving…

Yoseob : (focus watching tv)

Jiyeon : (walks closer to Yoseob after he looks like ignoring her) Yoseob ah~

Yoseob : yes, I heard you. You can leave. (his eyes are still looking at the tv)

Jiyeon : (frowns) well… (hesitate when she see Yoseob is not really interested to listen to her) w-what do you want to eat for dinner tonight? I’ll go to the food store.

Yoseob : it’s ok, just buy food for yourself. I’ll go out and have dinner by myself.

Jiyeon : then let’s have dinner together outside tonight.

Yoseob : (now he looks at Jiyeon) can’t you understand? I said I’ll have my own dinner. (raise his voice a bit)

Jiyeon : (speechless. She thinks she did nothing wrong but Yoseob acts cold towards her) o-ok th-then~ (immediately leaving, feels sad)

Yoseob : < mianhae, Jiyeon ah. I have to do this. It’s better if you hate me >

 

At Seoul University…

Seungho : (walks into a class) hi, everybody.

Students : (talking with one another about Seungho, as this is the first time they see him)

Seungho : (smiles) I know you guys never seen me before. My name is Yoo Seungho. I’m a new tutor here. (puts his books on tutor’s table)

Girl student : but, seonsaengnim,(sir,) you look too young. We thought you’re a new student. (she smiles while some students nod and some laugh)

Seungho : (gives a friendly smile) thank you for saying that. I just graduated. Maybe, that’s why. Hmm so can we start our lesson now?

Students : ne!~

Seungho : ok. (starts his job)

Jiyeon is about to walk into her class, but suddenly she stops.

Seungho’s automatically looking at the class door when he heard footsteps. He cannot believe with what he’s seeing. It is Jiyeon who’s standing there.

They both stare at each other for few seconds.

Girl student : (frowns) seonsaengnim???

 

... TO BE CONTINUED ...

Author's note : the very 1st chapter.  Please don't expect too high for this fanfic, as I only write it for fun. It might always have mistakes etc as I cannot recheck it for many times. Different from my first fic; it IS LOVE!, the idea of this story plot I only think at the moment I type it, so maybe it will not be a really good fic. Anyway I'll still do my best. Thanks for supporting! ^^ n YES! I LOVE COMMENTS!!! hehe~

+++ PLEASE spend ur time ONCE to answer my poll (either at main page of CRY CRY fic or it IS LOVE! fic)

TQ for ur cooperation! ^^ <3, ernie92

p/s : sorry for any language problems, wrong grammars, spelling mistakes, words used etc. (i'm not good in English hehe)