I've Fallen For You ...

크라이 크라이 (Cry Cry)

Seungho : what thing that we did for the FIRST (he emphasized the word “first”) time when we were eating ice-cream together for the first time before? (asking and acting all innocent while the ice-cream again)

Jiyeon : u-u-u-uh? (stuttering) < don’t tell me if he wants to … > (GULPPP! She swallowed her saliva due to her nervousness)

Seungho : why do you look so nervous now, Park Jiyeon??? (still acting like he knows nothing) < tssk! She actually knew it, didn’t she? (bad boy smile) >

Jiyeon : w-w-well… < no, no, please. Not now… >

Seungho : I asked you a question, why don’t you just answer it? (he stares exactly at Jiyeon’s eyes, intentionally want to make her more nervous)

Jiyeon : (frozen)

Seungho : Jiyeon ah…

Jiyeon : hmmm?

Seungho : Can I? (while leaning closer to Jiyeon)

Jiyeon : c-c-can yo-you wh-wh-what???

Seungho : (continue leaning and gives a peck on Jiyeon’s lips) can I continue do this? (gives his cutest smile)

Jiyeon : (frozen. Her eyes keep blinking, can’t believe with what Seungho just did)

Seungho : if you say ‘no’, you have to be my official girlfriend from right on this moment.

Jiyeon : y-ye? (blur)

Seungho : so choose one. A kiss or be my girlfriend? (acting serious)

Jiyeon : (silent for few moments)

Seungho : uh?

Jiyeon : c-can’t I choose both?

Seungho : (automatically smiling widely) yeokshi~ you’re now a genius, Jiyeon ah. Nice choice. (wink and smile)

Jiyeon : hehe~ (shy, blushing)

Seungho : now quick, eat your ice-cream. It’s melting. (also continue eating the ice-cream)

Jiyeon : (still don’t eat, just looking at Seungho eating. Without realising it, her lips is pouting)

Seungho : (noticed Jiyeon’s action) yah, why didn’t you eat your ice-cream? (frowning)

Jiyeon : y-ye? U-uh arasseo~ (eating, but her face still not happy) < he said he wanted to kiss me, but why suddenly he only asked me to eat this ice-cream… > (still pouting)

Seungho : (smiling by himself, not looking at Jiyeon) wae??? You’re not happy because I didn’t give you a kiss?

Jiyeon : u-uh???! (shocked) < how can Seungho know it??? He can read my mind or what??? >

Seungho : we’ve known for ages, remember? Of course I know. (still enjoying his ice-cream with a teasing smile)

Jiyeon : (tries to look away from Seungho. Continue eating the ice-cream and she finished it first before Seungho)

Seungho : omo omo!!! You finished it so fast! Are you that impatient to be kissed???

Jiyeon : mw-mweoya~ it-it’s you the one who eats too slow.

Seungho : aigoo~ just admit it, Jiyeonnie~ (teasing laugh. Now he also finished eating)

Jiyeon : aishhh! Whatever! (standing up, leaving Seungho)

Seungho : (quickly stands up and grab Jiyeon’s arm and turns her around facing him. Now their faces are really close with each other’s)

Jiyeon : (surprised and automatically blushed, just bowing her head not looking at Seungho)

Seungho : now why are you blushing? Isn’t this what you were waiting for?

Jiyeon : (just shaking her head, totally can’t look at Seungho’s face)

Seungho : (smile again) < you’re just too cute, Jiyeon ah! > Park Jiyeon, nae yeoja chingu~(my girlfriend~) (calling her with half whisper voice while lifting up her chin so that she looks at his face)

Jiyeon : (looks into his eyes) < now I’m definitely falling in love with you, Yoo Seungho… >

Seungho : (also deeply looking into her eyes) now don’t you have anything to say to me? (still with half whisper voice)

Jiyeon : hmmm?

Seungho : just speak out what you were talking in your mind just now. (wink)

Jiyeon : Y-YE? (surprised again) < he definitely can read my mind. >

Seungho : (nodding with smile)

Jiyeon : um… S-Seungho ah~

Seungho : (just silent, waiting for Jiyeon’s words)

Jiyeon : I’ve… I’ve already fallen for you. < ah! Park Jiyeon! Did you just say that??? OMG OMG this is so embarrassing! >

Seungho : finally. (big smile) Gomawo, Jiyeon ah. I’ve also fallen for you… since a long time ago… and forever…

Jiyeon : (smiling happily while nodding her head)

Seungho then leans closer to Jiyeon’s face, and attaches his lips with hers. He shows how much he missed Jiyeon’s love for him through his gentle kiss. Jiyeon responds to his kiss sweetly, giving her appreciation for his sincere love to her through the kiss. The kiss was long…

 

On their way back to home in the car…

After a long silence…

Jiyeon : (keep looking outside the window)

Seungho : Jiyeon ah, wae keurae?(what’s wrong?)

Jiyeon : nothing. (still not looking at Seungho)

Seungho : eiiii~ don’t lie. You are shy now, aren’t you? (smirk)

Jiyeon : why must I shy… (low voice)

Seungho : should I mention why?

Jiyeon : ah ani ani!(no no!) (looks at him for a sec then looks outside again. Starts blushing)

Seungho : aigoo~ neomu kyeoweo(very cute) uri Jiyeonnie~ you can’t even look at my face after we KISSED, right? Hihi!

Jiyeon : (just silent looking outside, her face becomes all red)

Seungho : but you don’t have to be that shy you know, it’s not like this is our first kiss. We even have done that many times before.

Jiyeon : aishhh just keep quiet. Don’t talk to me anymore... < aigoo! I can’t even look at him now. I never know that kiss would make me feel this shy. Aigoo Jiyeon ah!~ what should I do now~ >

Seungho : arasseo arasseo. Hihi! (chuckles looking at Jiyeon’s action)

In front of Jiyeon’s house…

They’re standing facing each other…

Seungho : Cha! Now go inside and take a rest ok?

Jiyeon : (bowed head. Nodding)

Seungho : (smile by himself) I hope that you will manage to look at me when we meet at university tomorrow.

Jiyeon : (nodding again)

Seungho : And… (grabs and holds both of her hands) thanks so much for today, Park Jiyeon. I never know I can have this greatest moment of my birthday. (he then pulls her in his hugging)

Jiyeon : (surprised but smiling widely) u-uh!

Seungho : (caressing her hair. Then pulls away from the hug) Take care.

Jiyeon : you too. (trying to look at Seungho but failed)

Seungho : Chalja, nae yeoja chingu~(Goodnight, my girlfriend~) (gives a peck on her cheek)

Jiyeon : (surprised again) u-u-uh! Ch-ch-chal… ch-chalja~ (she, too, gives a peck on his cheek but then immediately turns around and goes inside her house without looking back anymore)

Seungho : (giggling to see his girlfriend’s cute behaviour)

 

Tomorrow at university…

Jiyeon : (walks heading to her class when suddenly Seungho walks across her. She saw him but pretending like she didn’t)

Seungho : hey! (he managed to grab her arm to stop her) still shy with me, huh? (smiling)

Jiyeon : no. I have class. Annyeong! (and quickly runs away from him) < aigoo! I seriously can’t face him after the kiss… aishhh that was embarrassing! >

Almost lunch hour…

Seungho is in his room at the university while Jiyeon is in her class…

Seungho’s SMS to Jiyeon :

“ My girl, how about having lunch together? ;-) ”

Jiyeon : (received the message and read) lunch? Aishhh how come~

Jiyeon’s SMS to Seungho :

“ nope. I’m ur student here, remember? =p ”

Seungho’s SMS :

“ oh really? Sorry but I think I kissed my student. But surprisingly she responded to the kiss well… =p ”

Seungho : (bad boy smile)

Jiyeon : (message received) HAH! (surprised and automatically her face becomes red)

Dongjun : noona, wae keuraeyo?(what happened?) suddenly your face becomes all red? (frowning)

Jiyeon : (forced smile while shaking her head) nothing. < tssk! Yoo Seungho! I’m not going to reply your message anymore! >

Few moments later…

Jiyeon : < aishhh he again! >

Seungho’s SMS :

“ Even in message u r shy, aren’t u? ;-) ”

Jiyeon : tssk! Chinccha!~

Dongjun : NE???~

Now it’s lunch hour…

Dongjun : noona, let’s have lunch together.

Jiyeon : y-ye? Uh! Kaja! (while walking to the café, she received another message)

Seungho’s SMS :

“ arasseo, we’ll have our lunch together when u r not shy with me anymore, ok? See you in class later, my girl! ;-) ”

 

At the café…

Jiyeon and Dongjun sit facing each other…

Dongjun : wahhh, noona. Your food looks really delicious!

Jiyeon : yes it is. Wanna try some?

Dongjun : (nodding)

Jiyeon : here! Say ahhh~ (scoops a spoon of her food and feeds Dongjun)

At that moment, Seungho just arrived at the café together with Minah and he saw what happened.

Minah : oppa! Let’s sit here.

Seungho : u-uh? (didn’t focus) ah ye…

Their table is in lecturers’ special space but they still can see the tables of students from there.

Seungho : (keeps his eyes on Jiyeon and Dongjun)

Minah : oppa, what do you want to eat today? I’ll order for you.

Seungho : (not really focus) uh? Oh ah… just… anything. (glancing at Jiyeon again)

Minah : uh? (confused) then I’ll order the same as mine. Is it ok?

Seungho : (just nodding when he actually didn’t hear what Minah said)

On the other side…

Jiyeon : (her seat is facing Seungho’s table but she didn’t realize he’s watching her)

Dongjun : nyummmm it IS delicious. Wanna try mine?

Jiyeon : (nodding excitedly)

Dongjun : cha~ (feeding Jiyeon) (smile) how was it?

Jiyeon : not delicious! Hihi!

Dongjun : oh really?

Jiyeon : (nodding while giggling)

Dongjun : oh, noona. Have I told you that my cousin from Gwangju is coming here?

Jiyeon : oh really? When is it?

Dongjun : ne. maybe tomorrow or a day after. I want you two to get to know with each other.

Jiyeon : uh? Wae? Male cousin?

Dongjun : haha. No. she’s a girl. She is fun. I hope you can get along with her well.

Jiyeon : um… I hope so…

Dongjun : actually she asked me to bring her and enjoy sight-seeing of Seoul together. But I don’t think it’ll be fun if it’s just two of us. That’s why I want to ask you to join.

Jiyeon : sure! I’d love to. Hihi!

Dongjun : oh, you can ask Seungho seonsaengnim to join us as well!

Jiyeon : u-uh??? Oh let’s see first. Hehe. (at this moment she saw Seungho is enjoying his lunch with Minah)

Seungho : (just now he was watching Jiyeon but quickly changed his eyes view when he knows that Jiyeon finally noticed him. He starts talking with Minah, trying to make they look like REALLY CLOSE with each other)

Minah : oppa! How was your birthday? Did you get something special from Jiyeon?

Seungho : U-UH?! (surprised with Minah’s direct question) well… just… yes. (shy smile)

Minah : that’s so lucky of her. I’m jealous… (slower voice)

Seungho : wh-what did you say? (he actually heard it, just want to make sure again)

Minah : (just shaking her head and showing her forced smile)

Seungho : oh! Something’s on your hair. Let me help you. (acts like taking something from her hair, actually he just wanted Jiyeon to see it)

Minah : what was it?

Seungho : ah. Just something. It’s gone now. (smile)

Minah : (smile cutely) ummm~ oppa!

Seungho : uh?

Minah : the present I gave you… d-do you like it? (asking hesitately)

Seungho : p-present? (forgot) oh… um… < OMG I forgot to open it! It’s still at Jiyeon’s house. >

Minah : you... hate it?

Seungho : uh? Ani ani. Of course I like it. (fake laugh) < what could it be? >

Minah : I’m happy to hear that. (sincere smile)

Seungho : uh! Thanks so much anyway.

Minah : (nodding happily)

 

In Jiyeon’s class…

As soon as Seungho comes in to the class, he immediately starts teaching in serious. Some students whisper to one another, because Seungho never be that serious while teaching. He always jokes around with the students.

Dongjun : (whispering) why are your boyfriend being so serious today? Did something happen?

Jiyeon : (frowning while shaking her head. She, too, is confused because just before the lunch hour he messaged and like usual)

Seungho : (his eyes caught Dongjun is whispering to Jiyeon) YOU! (pointing to Dongjun, looks so angry, well actually he’s jealous) if you don’t want to listen to me, you can go out.

Dongjun : (shaking his head, too nervous seeing the ‘fierce’ Seungho) sorry, seonsaengnim. (bow his head a little)

Jiyeon : (shocked with Seungho’s action. She made an eye contact with him but he just ignored her and continue his teaching)

The whole class becomes really quiet until the teaching ended.

 

In Seungho’s room at the university…

TAKKK TAKKK TAKKK!

Minah : (opens the door) oppa!

Seungho : uh, Minah ah.

Minah : (sits in front of his table) oppa, have you finished teaching today?

Seungho : (nodding)

Minah : any plan after this?

Seungho : (shaking his head)

Minah : (smiles happily) then… let’s go out together! Since I can’t go out with you during your birthday yesterday.

Seungho : well~ (thinking)

Minah : wae? Scared Jiyeon might be jealous?

Seungho : (no answer, just stare at Minah)

Minah : she would trust you if she really loves you, oppa.

Seungho : (secretly sighs) ok. (forced smile)

 

The class for today has ended…

Jiyeon : (walking towards the main gate, looking around. Hoping that Seungho will come and ask to go back together)

PINN PINN!!!

A car horned and stopped right beside Jiyeon.

Jiyeon : (shocked)

 

 ... TO BE CONTINUED ...

Author's note : just the chapter that I have to update again. hehe!~

p/s : sorry for any language problems, wrong grammars, spelling mistakes, words used etc. (i'm not good in English hehe)