I will make you fall for me... again...

크라이 크라이 (Cry Cry)

Author's special words :

awww credits to my friend, euntaec for this new cute poster!!!^^ I never request yet she made this for me, I'm touched! Thanks for ur hardwork hihii^^ and anyone else who also are willingly to do something like this, u r always welcomed! oh btw, plz start ur reading^^

Day 3 @ Final Day of special university programme…

Seungho : Good morning, students! (big smile)

Students : morning seonsaengnim!~

Seungho : ok, as you guys already know, the last day of this programme are going to be my slot… so, we are going to play a quiz about Maths today… (still smiling happily)

Students : NE!~

Seungho : please divide yourselves into 3 groups first. You will compete among these three groups and I also prepared the presents for the winning groups.

Students : woohoo~ (clapping) (then they start to move and create three groups of them)

Seungho : now as all of you are ready, let’s start. Let me have one representative from each group to come in front to take these question cards and answer them. The first question are going to be easy, you just have to answer ‘yes’ or ‘no’ only, so for this question, you cannot discuss the answer among your group members. But for the next questions after this, you can do so. So now, please come those three students?

Students : (discussing in group who should answer the first question)

Now three of them come out, one of them is Jiyeon.

Male student : seonsaengnim, you have to be fair even your girl is in front ok? Kekeke! (joking around)

Students : (laughs)

Seungho : (smiles shyly then looks at Jiyeon who bowed her head, started blushing) yes of course, I will. Don’t worry. Students, each of you please choose a card.

They choose the card randomly. Then they open the card to see the question.

Seungho : I’ll give you one minute only to think for the answer, either ‘yes’ or ‘no’.

The other two students read their questions silently and start thinking.

Jiyeon, too, open the question card. When she see the question, her eyes are getting bigger, surprised.

Jiyeon : (turns her head to look at Seungho with ‘what-is-this-about’ face)

Seungho : (wink with smile)

Jiyeon : aishh! (then looks away) < how can I answer this question??? This guy, aishhh, chinccha!~ >

Seungho : ok you three must have decided the answer, right? so Kim Daeho (the first student), you get question number?

Daeho : 3.

Seungho : ok. (check the question in his file) Then your answer?

Daeho : yes.

Seungho : nice. You give 10 poinths to your group!

Daeho’s group members : woooo!!!~ (clapping)

Seungho : now please write the question on this white board, so that all of your friends can see what the question is.

Daeho : (writing the question)

Jiyeon : (with that, her jaws drop) < yah, is he crazy or something? He wants me to write this question on white board as well? > (again she looks at Seungho, tries to ask what she should do)

Seungho : (noticed Jiyeon’s reaction but he just smirk then ignore her) < this is going to be fun. Hihi! >

Daeho : (finished writing)

Seungho : ok, next, Park Jiyeon? Your question number? (acting serious)

Jiyeon : o-one… (stuttering)

Seungho : (acting like checking the question from his file) answer?

Jiyeon : (silent, staring at the question on her card once again)

Question NO 1 :

My lucky girl, you are exclusively invited to come to have dinner at my house tonight. Will you come? ;-)

p/s: Merong~ =p

Seungho : Park Jiyeon-ssi? I need your answer please.

Students : (just keep quiet, thought it is a normal question, just like Daeho’s)

Jiyeon : um~ y-yes.

Seungho : (automatically smile) great. Correct answer! I thought it’s a tough question for you. (gives a playful smile to Jiyeon)

Jiyeon : (annoyed face)

Seungho : 10 points to your group as well. Now please write your question on this board.

Jiyeon : NE???

Seungho : why?

Jiyeon : h-how c-can I …

Seungho : use your hand of course. < Jiyeon ah, merong~ =p >

Jiyeon : (gives a sharp glance to Seungho)

Students : (start to frown)

Jiyeon : < ohhh! > (suddenly an idea came up) fine. (takes the marker pen and start writing on the white board)

Seungho : (he just smile with bowed head, don’t look at what Jiyeon is writing)

Jiyeon : here! This is the question I get, friends. I answered ‘yes’ and seonsaengnim said my answer is correct. (laughs happily)

Students : (laughing loudly)

Seungho : (frowning when he looks at the laughing students. Then he takes his eyes to Jiyeon’s writing)

Question 1 : Do you think that Mr. Yoo Seungho is a gay?

Seungho : YAH! PARK JIYEON! Do you want to die? (unintentionally he showed his childish side in front of his students)

Jiyeon : hehehe! (wink)

Seungho : (biting his lips) < just wait for your punishment, Park Jiyeon. Aishh! > (gives fake smile to Jiyeon and other students)

 

After the special programme ended…

Seungho : (leaning on his car, waiting for Jiyeon, thinking back about their last night moment)

*flashback*

Jiyeon : just… don’t come to me anymore, Seungho-ssi. I’m not a person who… who should be with… a nice guy like you. (finally her tears fall down) I’ve hurt you… I …

Seungho : (coming closer to Jiyeon) shhhh! (whispers) don’t say anything anymore that can make you cry like this. (slowly wiping away her tears on her cheeks)

Jiyeon : (suddenly hugs him)

Seungho : (frozen)

Jiyeon : (talking while hugging) you are my… first love…

Seungho : (at the moment he heard Jiyeon’s words, he becomes speechless. He just closes his eyes and his thankful tears fall down. He hugs Jiyeon back)

Jiyeon : Se-Seungho ah…

Seungho : (no answer)

Jiyeon : (releasing their hug. She surprised when she see Seungho’s teary eyes) omo, why are you crying? Did I …

Seungho : (cupped Jiyeon’s cheeks with his hands) I love you…

Jiyeon : (now it’s her turn to be speechless)

Seungho : I love you so much, Park Jiyeon.

Jiyeon : th-thanks. But I-I … I don’t know. I’m still… < not sure how was actually my feeling towards you before… and now… how… >

Seungho : (after long silent from Jiyeon) gwenchanha. (moves his hands to Jiyeon’s shoulders) I can understand. But you should know my feeling towards you. Before, now and forever, I’m always in love with you.

Jiyeon : s-sorry… (feels bad because she still can’t remember him fully)

Seungho : (pulls Jiyeon into hug) don’t be. I promise, I will make you fall in love with me... again. And thanks so much, for remembering me again, Park Jiyeon. (smiles thankfully)

*end of flashback*

Seungho : (smiling by himself) < yes, definitely, I will make you fall for me again… >

Jiyeon : (walking towards Seungho) tssk! < what’s going on with this person? Smiling by himself. Was I really in love with this weird guy? > I’m here~

Seungho : (stops his smiling, acting all serious) oh, finally. Let’s go.

 

In the car…

Seungho : you better keep your promise.

Jiyeon : about what?

Seungho : having dinner at my house tonight.

Jiyeon : oh, about that. But, Seungho-ssi, how can you know that I was going to get question number 1?

Seungho : magic! You still don’t remember that I’m a genius, right? (wink)

Jiyeon : < oh, again, he winked. He looks soooo handsome when doing so. > (staring Seungho’s face)

Seungho : (driving, but still can see Jiyeon’s action) tssk! Am I that handsome?

Jiyeon : (back to her sense, look away) no, you’re not.

Seungho : aishh! You want to make me angry again huh? After what you’ve done in front of your university mates?

Jiyeon : (speechless) < omo, about that! I’m surely dying now. >

Seungho : why do you just keep quiet? Now feel scared? (suddenly stops his car at a quite quiet street)

Jiyeon : (shocked) wh-why did y-you s-stop? W-we are not at m-my house y-yet…

Seungho : so do you still think I’m a gay? Huh? (starts ing his shirt)

Jiyeon : wh-what a-are y-you… what do you think you’re doing??? (raise her voice a little, want to act tough)

Seungho : to show you that I’m not a gay… (leaning closer to Jiyeon)

Jiyeon : S-Seungho-ssi, back to y-your sense. (leaning backward until her back touched the car door, her heart beats faster and faster)

Seungho : (closer his body to Jiyeon’s. His shirt is at upper part)

Jiyeon : p-please s-stop… (closes her eyes)

Seungho : no, Park Jiyeon… I won’t…

 

... TO BE CONTINUED ...

Author's note : ANNYEONG!!! I'm back!!! kekeke! Sorry for taking all of you a LONG TIME WAITING. u know, after not writing for such a long time, it's quite hard for me to write again hihi^^ anyways, plz enjoy reading. The next chapter, I'll try to update it in a short time. And also, I'll be waiting for the comments for my strength!!! hihi thanks <3

p/s : sorry for any language problems, wrong grammars, spelling mistakes, words used etc. (i'm not good in English hehe)