hurting you ... hurting me ...

크라이 크라이 (Cry Cry)

Seungho : (immediately pulls her into a hug) You lied. Now you're hurting. That's why you did this. (whispering to her)

Jiyeon : (pulls away from the hug. Trying hard to hold her tears) I imagined myself in her shoe. On that day if you don't come, you'll not only hurt her, but you're killing her sincere heart.
 
Seungho : (speechless)
 
Jiyeon : (forced smile) Give her the best day in her life. (immediately turns around and walks away. At that moment her tears finally fall down)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
It has been a month since their break up. At university, they just act like they never know each other. They don't even contact each other through phone.
 
Seungho : ok, class dismiss.
 
Students : (immediately arrange their stuffs and go out for lunch)
 
Jiyeon : (stay still, looking at Seungho from her seat)
 
Seungho : (sit again at the table inside Jiyeon's class. Busy doing his task)
 
Now only they two in the class.
 
Jiyeon : < I... miss... you... >
 
Seungho : (noticed Jiyeon is there but pretending like he didn't)
 
Jiyeon : (standing up) S-Seungho s-seonsaengnim... (slowly approaching Seungho while bringing a book)
 
Seungho : um, Jiyeon hagsaeng, why?
 
Jiyeon : I... I want to ask about this question.
 
Seungho : oh sure. Take that chair and sit here.
 
Jiyeon : (obey him)
 
Seungho : what question?
 
Jiyeon : th-this one... (showing her book)
 
Seungho : oh, this one. I gave the solution already just now, right?
 
Jiyeon : but... I don't really understand.
 
Seungho : um ok. Look here. (start explaining while writing the solution)
 
Jiyeon : (not focusing, just staring at Seungho's face)
 
Seungho : (noticed Jiyeon is staring but ignore and still continue explaining)
 
Jiyeon : (without she realize, her eyes become teary)
 
Seungho : (try hard to focus explaining)
 
While Seungho just focusing at the paper where he's writing, a drop of tear fell on that paper. It is Jiyeon's.
 
Seungho : (shocked, automatically he lift up his face to look at Jiyeon)
 
Jiyeon : oh, mi-mianhaeyo. (with bowed head to avoid Seungho from seeing her teary eyes) I-I... I already understand now. Kamsahamnida, seonsaengnim. (immediately standing up and leaving to her seat, not looking at Seungho's face at all)
 
Seungho : (just looking at Jiyeon's action from far)
 
Jiyeon : (secretly wipe her tears)
 
Seungho : take back your book on this table. I'm going out. (said seriously then just ignore her and left)
 
Jiyeon : (again, her tears fall down) < I know it's all my fault, Seungho... Chinccha mianhae... >
 
 
 
Dongjun : Yuhhu!!!~ Class today finally ended! Noona, let's have some fun after this. Let's hang out together!
 
Jiyeon : um~ sorry... but I don't really ...
 
Dongjun : eihhh waeyo~~ Eunji just texted me and ask us to join her with Yoseob hyung go out today.
 
Jiyeon : (silent for few moments) I'm... I'm going back first. (immediately left)
 
Dongjun : (frowning, confuse with Jiyeon's action)
 
 
 
Jiyeon : (walking slowly, back to home. Suddenly it's raining. Quickly stop and find umbrella in her bag) omo where is it???~ (starting to be wet) I didn't bring it??? Aigoo otteokhae~~~
 
Seungho : (driving his car and passing by Jiyeon. Seeing she's getting wet. He slows down his car but didn't stop)
< no, Seungho. Just ignore her. > (driving like normal again)
 
Jiyeon : (recognized Seungho's car) < he... didn't stop? Um... arasseo~~~ > (bows head, feels sad) Arasseo! (acting strong) Arasseo! Park Jiyeon, gwenchanha! Just walk in the rain. (start walking)
 
Seungho : (keeps looking at Jiyeon through side mirror)
 
Jiyeon : gwenchanha, gwenchanha~ (trying to calm herself and trying to not think about what Seungho just did)
 
??? : an gwenchanha~(it's not okay~) (cover Jiyeon from the rain using his umbrella)
 
Jiyeon : Y-Yo-Yoseob ah~ 
 
Yoseob : annyeong! (smiling) Where's your umbrella, how can you just walk in the rain??
 
Seungho : (still can see Jiyeon through the side mirror because he's driving slowly. Now he also see Yoseob with her)
< Why suddenly he's there? >
 
PINN PINN!!! A car horned because Seungho's car moving too slow.
 
Seungho : (start driving faster) What can I do now~ (sigh heavily again)
 
Yoseob : there, my car. IU is also inside.
 
Jiyeon : IU?
 
Yoseob : (smile) uh! I can still call her IU, right? Kaja! (walking to his car)
 
 
Arrived at a place...
 
IU : oppa, I want to go there for a while. You stay here with Jiyeon unnie okay?
 
Yoseob : (just nodding with smile. Then looking at Jiyeon who's beside him and daydreaming) She likes this place so much.
 
Jiyeon : (not listening)
 
Yoseob : Ji-Jiyeon ah~
 
Jiyeon : u-u-uh?? Wh-What did you say? (try to smile)
 
Yoseob : (frowning) < something's not right. > Are you okay?
 
Jiyeon : hmm?? of course! (fake smile)
 
Yoseob : Don't you have something to share with me??
 
Jiyeon : ab-about what? Hihi! (fake laugh)
 
Yoseob : (suddenly grabs her hand) Tell me... what happened? You and Seungho...
 
Jiyeon : (pulls her hand) Wh-What are you doing~ What if IU see you hold my hand??
 
Yoseob : and if Seungho see???
 
Jiyeon : (playing with her fingers and looking at it) He wouldn't mind anymore. (whispering to herself but Yoseob can hear it)
 
Yoseob : Why? You guys are in a big arguement, like that? And why?
 
Jiyeon : (silent for a sec) We... We broke up. (still just looking at her fingers)
 
Yoseob : WH-WHAT??? (surprised) no way~
 
Jiyeon : (forced smile) yes. But don't worry. I'm okay! Really okay!
 
Yoseob : but why?~
 
Jiyeon : (silent for a sec) It's... because of me.
 
Yoseob : hmmm?
 
Jiyeon : I'm the one who wanted it. It's because ... (when her eyes start to be teary...) let's not talk about it. (looks away, trying to avoid Yoseob's eyes)
 
Yoseob : hey, Jiyeon, look at me. (cupped her face. He's surprised when he see her teary eyes) You hurt a lot.
 
Jiyeon : (slowly push away his hands. Shaking her head)
 
Yoseob : look, I'm your friend, remember? Let me hear what you feel inside, please. You need someone to tell everything to, right?
 
Jiyeon : (looking at Yoseob and nodding slowly. Her tears fall)
 
Yoseob : (wipes away her tears) ok, now tell me.
 
 
On the other side...
 
IU : (smiling by herself)
 
 
*flashback*
 
IU : actually I have something to tell you.
 
Yoseob : what is it?
 
IU : (biting her lips) truthfully ...
 
Yoseob : (cut her words) you already like me for real??? (serious expression)
 
IU : Y-YE???! (shocked)
 
Yoseob : I already know that.
 
IU : wh-what are you t-talking about?
 
Yoseob : (smile) or you were going to tell me that you are actually not Jieun???
 
IU : Y-YE???!!! (this time she's more surprised) H-How d-did you know ...
 
Yoseob : PABO! (hit her forehead lightly) Eunji-yah~ (smiling)
 
IU : (frowning) You also know my name?
 
Yoseob : of course! I know everything about you.
 
IU : b-but how can???
 
Yoseob : (giggling) you should teach your cousin how to keep a secret...
 
IU : D-Dongjun???
 
Yoseob : (nodding with smile)
 
IU : then... (silent for few moments. Her face starts to look worry)
 
Yoseob : then?
 
IU : you must be hating me now. (speak with low voice)
 
Yoseob : why must I?
 
IU : because I lied to you all this moment.
 
Yoseob : (chuckles) but you didn't lie that you like me.
 
IU : hmmm?
 
Yoseob : you like me, right?
 
IU : th-that ...
 
Yoseob : I like you, too.
 
IU : (her eyes getting bigger, again, surprised) 
 
Yoseob : I like you, Lee Eunji.
 
IU : (speechless)
 
Yoseob : (slowly leaning closer and capture her lips for a gentle kiss)
 
*end of flashback*
 
 
IU : (still smiling by herself)
 
Yoseob : (appears out of nowhere) until when will you smile by yourself? (teasing)
 
IU : o-oppa! (surprised, stop smiling) why are you here? Where's Jiyeon unnie?
 
Yoseob : stop smiling alone. Or else you'll be crazy and oppa won't love you anymore. (acting serious)
 
IU : (immediately showing her sulking face) I know oppa don't actually love me~ It's just because my face looks like ...
 
Yoseob : (chuckles) aigoo~ uri Eunji~ so cute~~~ (pinch her cheek)
 
IU : ouchhh!
 
Yoseob : I love you, ok. I love you not because you look like her. I love you simply because I love you. Okay???
 
IU : (automatically smiling again)
 
Yoseob : now let's go. Jiyeon is waiting for us. (grab her hand)
 
 
Arrived in front of Jiyeon's house...
 
Jiyeon : thanks so much for today, Yoseob ah. Thanks for listening.
 
Yoseob : (smile) there's nothing I can do other than listening. Now go inside, it's dark already.
 
Jiyeon : (weak smile and nodding) Eunji-yah, mianhae. I borrowed your boyfriend for too long today that you can't spend time with him today.
 
IU : (shaking her head) that's okay.
 
Yoseob : yeah that's okay. She only likes to smile alone like crazy when we go to that place, not to spend time with me. She did that all the time. ()
 
IU : oppa!!! (hit his arm lightly. Then giggling)
 
Jiyeon : (suddenly be silent. She remembered how Seungho also liked to before)
 
IU : Unnie, go inside now. Good night! (smiling sweetly)
 
Jiyeon : (nodding and waving until Yoseob's car disappear)
 
When she's about to go inside...
 
??? : Park Jiyeon.
 
Jiyeon : (turns around. Surprised to see Seungho in front of her)
 
Seungho : (walk closer to her) Tomorrow is 13th of February.
 
Jiyeon : (keep silent. Actually she already alert about it)
 
Seungho : if you stop me now, I won't go for her tomorrow.
 
Jiyeon : (silent for few moments)
 
Seungho : I come here to give you one last chance to stop me.
 
Jiyeon : you're nothing to me anymore. Just go. (immediately turns around try to walk away)
 
Seungho : GREAT! Don't ever regret when tomorrow comes.
 
Jiyeon : (her steps stopped when she heard his words)
 
Seungho : if you come to stop me tomorrow, even if you beg for it, I'll pretend like I never know who you are.
 
Jiyeon : (with that her tears falling nonstop) < stop it, Seungho ah. Why must you be this harsh to me ... It's hurting me a lot... >
 
Seungho : and if you wonder why I'm being cruel right now, I'm asking you. Why must I be gentle to a person who's being cruel towards her own feeling? And that's the answer why I'm being cruel. (immediately leave Jiyeon. Finally he, too, can't hold his tears)
 
 
Tomorrow...

13th of February, 6.00 pm, Seoul Grand Park.
 
Minah : he will come... He will come... He will come ...

 

 ... TO BE CONTINUED ...

Author's note : OK NEVER THINK I CAN BE THIS BUSY, seriously!!!! Anyway, finally, I managed to proceed my writing... ahhh it's too hard actually. Sorry, this kinda rushing chapter but I still hope everybody is still into this story. and I saw SOME NEW SUBSCRIBERS! WELCOME!!! sorry cant approach u guys closely due to my extreme 'busy'ness!! hehe~ and so the next chapter seems like going to be the FINAL CHAPTER! so are u expecting for SAD ENDING??? no? HAPPY ENDING??? hehe. SEE U IN THE FINAL CHAPTER! I PROMISE IT'S GOING TO BE UPDATED SOON as I have to complete this fic before my coming-soon final exam. TILL THEN~~ see u in the comments box!!!^^

p/s : sorry for any language problems, wrong grammars, spelling mistakes, words used etc. (i'm not good in English hehe)