I will take care of you... from far...

크라이 크라이 (Cry Cry)

Seungho : yah! Just calm down. I’ll make it easy for you. um~ (thinking) Oh! I know. I’m sure this is easy for you. Hehe! You’ll do it right?

Jiyeon : what is it?

Seungho : tell me you will do it first.

Jiyeon : aishhh! Fine, I’ll do it. What is it?

Seungho : tomorrow, for the one whole day, you have to treat me as your boyfriend. Bring me out for a date.

Jiyeon : YE??? ah, ani. Shirheo!(I don’t want to)

Seungho : yah, you said you’ll do, right?

Jiyeon : but…

Seungho : there’s no but. It’s your punishment anyway.

Jiyeon : whatever~ (while standing up) ouchhh!!! (sit back)

Seungho : Jiyeon ah, wae? (worries)

Jiyeon : my foot… is hurt again… (touches her foot)

Seungho : ah, see, I’ve told you, the doctor said you can’t walk too much. This is because you walked a lot. See what happened?! (while trying to massage Jiyeon’s foot)

Jiyeon : (push away Seungho’s hands) tssk! It’s you the one who made me walk too much. You asked me to go to the store by myself, you know the store is not that near, right? Now you still want to blame me …

Seungho : arasseo, arasseo! It’s my fault. I’ll give a massage. Let’s go to my room, you can lie down on the bed. (helping Jiyeon to stand up by holding her waist)

Jiyeon : (putting her hand around Seungho’s shoulder and trying to walk) ouchhh! It’s too hurt, I don’t think I can walk, Seungho ah.

Seungho : (sighs) keurae~ (and lift up Jiyeon like bridal style)

Jiyeon : (surprised) S-S-Seungho ah… I-I-I…

Seungho : just keep quiet. (carrying her to his room)

 

In the room…

Seungho : (slowly leaning her on the pillow at the head of the queen size bed) Let me… (sitting at the edge of the bed and starts massaging her foot)

Jiyeon : (speechless with Seungho’s action)

Seungho : (glancing Jiyeon and suddenly laughing)

Jiyeon : w-wae?

Seungho : I guess someone already falls for me. Her face is soooo red right now. (still massaging while laughing)

Jiyeon : wh-who… n-no way~

Seungho : just admit it, Park Jiyeon-ssi. (wink)

Jiyeon : (his wink even makes her face blushing more. Bows her head and keep silent)

Seungho : I don’t know I can make you fall in love this quick. (smiling playfully)

Jiyeon : wh-who said so?!! …. Ouchhh!

Seungho : omo, is it hurt? Sorry.

Jiyeon : uh, a little, but that’s ok. Seungho ah, I think it’s better now. You can stop.

Seungho : sure?

Jiyeon : uh. Thanks. (smiles a little)

Seungho : just a thank? Don’t you think you need to reward me more than a thank? (wink)

Jiyeon : (starts blushing again) wh-what do you want?

Seungho : well~ how about… (touching his own lips twice)

Jiyeon : wh-what?? (pretends like she doesn’t understand)

Seungho : come on, I know you understand what I mean. (teasing smile)

Jiyeon : aishhh! (pulling a blanket covering her face)

Seungho : (laughs seeing her cute behavior) Jiyeon ah~ (now he already leaning on the head of the bed beside Jiyeon)

Jiyeon : (slowly uncovering back her face) wh-what?

Seungho : do you still remember how I wished that you won’t be my girl for a long time?

 

*flashback*

Jiyeon : and… gomawo~

Seungho : uh???

Jiyeon : for allowing me to be your girl.

Seungho : don’t thank me, because you won’t be my girl for a long time.

Jiyeon : ye???

*end of flashback*

 

Jiyeon : (just frowing)

Seungho : when I said that, you became sad… (he continues)

Jiyeon : s-sorry, but I act-actually don’t really remember it… (speaks with slow voice, feels guilty)

Seungho : (just smiling, understand) When I was thinking back about it few weeks ago, I somehow regret that I said it to you, even actually I meant for a different meaning…

Jiyeon : (just focus listening)

Seungho : now to know that you are, for real, not anymore my girl, I always think that it must be because of what I said. Right?

Jiyeon : th-then… why did you say so?

 

*flashback*

Seungho : arasseo. I’ll tell you first. I don’t want you to be my girl for a too long… because I want you to be MY WIFE quickly…

Jiyeon : (starts smiling) You’ve scared me, you know…

*end of flashback*

 

Seungho : (smiles by himself) I won’t tell you why, remember it by yourself.

Jiyeon : tssk! You’re so mean. (annoyed face)

Seungho : yet you still can fall for me. (teasing smile again)

Jiyeon : yah Yoo Seungho, why do you like to tease me so much?!

Seungho : because you will act so cute when I do so. (touches her cheek)

Jiyeon : (pouts) fine, I’m already tired being teased. Send me home now.

Seungho : you still want to go back home? It’s already late.

Jiyeon : then how can I sleep? I don’t want to sleep with you. (sticking out her tongue)

Seungho : are you sure you don’t want? Don’t regret it, I’m hot you know. (gives his playful smile)

Jiyeon : aishhh! (hits Seungho with pillow) Quick, just send me home.

Seungho : just sleep here, Jiyeon ah. Or if you don’t want, just walk home by yourself. I sleep first. (lying down properly with closed eyes)

Jiyeon : yah, how can I walk. I can’t, you see.

Seungho : (still with closed eyes) just sleep here then. Don’t worry, I won’t do anything to you.

Jiyeon : (pouts) urghhh!!! (hits Seungho with pillow again, hardly) Fine! (lies down and closes her eyes)

Seungho : chalja!~(goodnight!~) just pray that you wake up tomorrow with clothes still on~ keke! (smiles by himself with closed eyes)

Jiyeon : (opens her eyes again and glancing at Seungho) JUST SLEEP! (closes her eyes)

 

“ Jiyeon ah, why must I like you only after you already meet him? ”

“Jiyeon ah, why must IU leave me when you actually deserve for somebody else? ”

“ Jiyeon ah, sorry, I always wanted to take care of you. For now I’ll still take care of you, from far… ”

 

Jiyeon : YO-YOSEOB AH!!! (awake from sleep, breath heavily)

Seungho : (is about to wake her up) Ji-Jiyeon ah, gw-gwenchanha? ( her hair)

Jiyeon : (sighs)

Seungho : did you have a bad dream?

Jiyeon : (shaking her head)

Seungho : fine, then. Wash your face first, I’ve already prepared our breakfast. Um… can you walk?

Jiyeon : (slowly jumping off from the bed and nodding)

Seungho : ok, then I’ll wait outside. (and leave Jiyeon)

 

While waiting for Jiyeon…

Seungho : (sitting on the couch) < Y-Yoseob?? Is she still… > (sighs heavily and cups his face)

Jiyeon : (comes out from the room. Noticed Seungho’s action) wae? gw-gwenchanha?

Seungho : y-ye? (just realise Jiyeon already came out) Oh you are here. Let’s have our breakfast. (fake smile)

Jiyeon : (without Seungho himself realise, she noticed his sad eyes)

Seungho : (heading to the kitchen)

Jiyeon : (secretly sighs, follows from behind)

Seungho : (sitting) let’s enjoy our breakfast! (fake smile again)

Jiyeon : (also sitting) gomawo, Seungho ah.

Seungho : uh! I’ll just do the breakfast, since today we’ll go out for a date. Still remember about your punishment, right? (trying his best to not look sad)

Jiyeon : (speechless, remind back Yoseob’s words in her dream. She somehow feels guilty towards Yoseob when thinking back how well Yoseob treated her. Sighs again) Seungho ah, I’m …

DING DONG!!!

Seungho : oh, who’s coming at this early morning? Chamkanman, Jiyeon ah~

Jiyeon : uh…

Seungho : (opens the door)

 

 ... TO BE CONTINUED ...

Author's note : Hello again!!!^^ sorry I can't update too often, as I'm enjoying my holiday n it has been looooong time since I can spend time at my home, so u know how's the feeling, right? hehe! Anyway I still manage to update even lately I have lack of ideas actually. Hope u guys will still love this not-so-long chapter~^^

p/s : sorry for any language problems, wrong grammars, spelling mistakes, words used etc. (i'm not good in English hehe)