The punishment ...

크라이 크라이 (Cry Cry)

Seungho : to show you that I’m not a gay… (leaning closer to Jiyeon)

Jiyeon : S-Seungho-ssi, back to y-your sense. (leaning backward until her back touched the car door, her heart beats faster and faster)

Seungho : (closer his body to Jiyeon’s. His shirt is at upper part)

Jiyeon : p-please s-stop… (closes her eyes)

Seungho : no, Park Jiyeon… I won’t…

Jiyeon : (suddenly she felt a light hit on her forehead)

Seungho : pabo!

Jiyeon : (when she opens her eyes, Seungho’s already sit normally at his seat, and start driving)

Seungho : (smiling happily that he managed to tease Jiyeon)

Jiyeon : (sighs) Aishhh! You~

Seungho : so next time you better be nice to me, Park Jiyeon. (gives his teasing smile to her)

Jiyeon : you scared me to death you know.

Seungho : great you scared. Hehe.

Jiyeon : (pouts)

Seungho : stop pouting, you make me feel like kissing you.

Jiyeon : ne? (becomes nervous again)

Seungho : Haha! Mianhae, Jiyeon ah. I was just joking around. (touches Jiyeon’s cheek for a sec)

Jiyeon : (finally she smiles by herself)

 

In front of Jiyeon’s house…

Jiyeon : gomawoyo, Seungho-ssi.

Seungho : yah, what’s with that formality? Speak informally to me.

Jiyeon : um… but you’re my tutor.

Seungho : tssk! Only now you want to admit that? Just speak informally to me except at university.

Jiyeon : (silent a few moment) u-uh, arasseo. (gives her sweet smile)

Seungho : (smiles back) nice. Ok now go inside and take a rest. I’ll come to fetch you for dinner.

Jiyeon : no, no. There’s no need. I’ll go there by myself. Just give me your address.

Seungho : are you sure?

Jiyeon : (nodding) don’t worry, I’ll be okay. Besides you also need to have your rest, right?

Seungho : what an understanding girl I have~ (smiling with wink)

Jiyeon : (smiles shyly) < please stop with that wink~ >

 

Dinner time… Seungho’s house…

Seungho : (sleeping on a couch)

DING DONG!!!

No respond from Seungho.

DING DONG DING DONG!!!

Seungho : ne~ (jumping off lazily from the couch, still not fully awake, his hair is messy. He then open the door with his eyes still not fully open) Who are you?

Jiyeon : (laughing loudly) Seungho ah!!! What happened to you?

Seungho : (after listening to Jiyeon’s voice, he completely awake, his eyes also open widely) oh, Jiyeon ah~ (he rubs his eyes then tries to arrange his hair)

Jiyeon : < he still looks cute with sleepy face and messy hair. Hihi! > Let me help you. (fixing Seungho’s hair)

Seungho : (smiling widely) gomawo. Come in. Sorry I fell asleep, I’m too tired.

Jiyeon : (steps in) gwenchanha, I understand. But, what are we going to eat for our dinner?

Seungho : oh about that. Good that you come early (while looking at the wall clock). Go and cook. (walking to the couch)

Jiyeon : UH? ME??? (following Seungho from behind)

Seungho : of course. That’s your punishment. (sitting on the couch)

Jiyeon : (frowns) punishment of what? (just standing in front of the couch)

Seungho : tssk! About saying me a gay of course. Already forgot about it? You still didn’t get your punishment remember?

Jiyeon : aishhh! I come to dinner at your house yet I myself have to cook??? Chinccha!~

Seungho : of course! Or you just want that kind of punishment like… what we almost do in my car? (raise his eyebrows and gives a teasing smile)

Jiyeon : yah! (hits Seungho’s arm lightly)

Seungho : ouch! (smirks)

Jiyeon : fine, I’ll cook. I’m the best cook you know. (sticking out her tongue. Then she leaves to the kitchen)

Seungho : well let’s see. Oh Jiyeon ah, I’m going to wash first okay?

Jiyeon : uh! (looking around the kitchen for few moments) Seungho ah.

Seungho : (stops his step and turns around) ye?

Jiyeon : how can I cook? There’s nothing here. (confused)

Seungho : of course. Go and buy the groceries by yourself. There’s a store near here. You saw it on your way to here just now, right?

Jiyeon : (jaws drop) ME AGAIN? AL-ALONE?

Seungho : uh! I wash first. Be careful. (just left Jiyeon like nothing happened)

Jiyeon : AISHHH! This guy really makes me going crazy! Is this his way to make me fall for him?! I’m sure I won’t! AISHHH!!! (pouts)

 

At a small groceries store…

Jiyeon : (finished searching the groceries) here~ (put the things on the cashier counter) oh! < having an ice cream would be good. > chamkanmanyo.

Cashier : ne~

Jiyeon : (leaves to find an ice cream)

After few moments…

Jiyeon : (came back to the counter) oh, you’ve already packed all. How much all these?

Cashier : you just need to pay for that ice cream.

Jiyeon : n-ne? how about other things?

Cashier : someone already paid them for you.

Jiyeon : paid? Who???

Cashier : (just smiling)

Jiyeon : (frowns) ar-arasseoyo. (paying for the ice cream and leaving while carrying the groceries she bought. Her other hand holding the ice cream) < when did Seungho come and pay all that? >

While Jiyeon’s heading back to Seungho’s house, someone’s watching her from far…

 

At Seungho’s house…

Jiyeon : I’m back~

Seungho : uh, you’re back. (sitting on the couch while drying his hair with towel)

Jiyeon : (walking to the kitchen table to put the things, but her eyes keep on Seungho’s action) < he looks… so handsome while… >

TAPPP!!!

Jiyeon : OUCHHH!!! (she hits the kitchen table)

Seungho : (looks at Jiyeon, frowning) wae?

Jiyeon : nothing~ (grinned, while trying to hold the pain)

Seungho : aishhh this weird girl~ Quick and cook, I’m already hungry. (switch on the TV)

Jiyeon : tssk! Arasseo arasseo! (annoyed face) < It’s you who are weird, Yoo Seungho! >

30 minutes later…

Seungho : wowww smell so good~ (come beside Jiyeon) oh dukbokki?

Jiyeon : UH! The taste is going to be daebak!!! Hihi! (excited)

Seungho : (big smile) nice girl~ ( Jiyeon’s hair gently)

Jiyeon : (frozen for a moment from Seungho’s action)

Seungho : yah, it’s done right? Let me taste it.

Jiyeon : u-uh! Here~ (scooping a little bit of her cooking and feeding Seungho) How is it?

Seungho : uhmmmm~~ (smiling sweetly to Jiyeon and nodding his head)

Jiyeon : (becomes more excited) It IS DAEBAK right? I told you, I’m a good cook! Hihi!

Seungho : oh, you also, taste it. (now he feeds Jiyeon)

Jiyeon : (tasting it. Right then, she opens with her tongue sticking out, can’t stand the taste)

Seungho : hahaha! (laughing loudly) is this the taste of a good cook? Merong~ =p

Jiyeon : (blushing) M-Mianhae… I-I didn’t know it will be this bad. (pouts)

Seungho : (just smile while looking at Jiyeon’s reaction)

Jiyeon : but, you should tell me earlier that it tastes bad you know! (hits Seungho’s arm lightly)

Seungho : well, I just don’t want to disappoint you. (smiling with his eyes) gwenchanha. I’ll cook for you.

Jiyeon : sure?

Seungho : (nodding happily)

Jiyeon : ok! Then I’ll help you. (becomes happy again)

Seungho : there’s no need, you will ruin my cooking.

Jiyeon : YE? What did you say?

Seungho : hehe kidding!^^

 

After finish cooking, Jiyeon’s ready sitting at the table, while Seungho’s serving it…

Jiyeon : wahhh!!! (while clapping cutely)

Seungho : (also sitting down) try it first.

Jiyeon : (taste it) WAHHHH! Totally delicious!

Seungho : chinccha?

Jiyeon : UH!!! (continue eating excitedly)

Seungho : (big smile)

Jiyeon : why do you keep on smiling? Eat it.

Seungho : y-ye? U-uh~ (start eating) So, Jiyeon ah. You should learn how to cook from me you know.

Jiyeon : ah mweoya~ shirheo. (I don’t want to)

Seungho : wae?

Jiyeon : I’m sure you’ll be a fierce teacher. (still enjoy eating)

Seungho : me? Why? Can’t you see how friendly I am in your class?

Jiyeon : tssk! That’s why many of the girls at my university are so crazy about you, you know?!

Seungho : cheongmal?

Jiyeon : UH! I hate them! Urghhh! (looks like totally pissed off)

Seungho : (laughs a little)

Jiyeon : why are you laughing?

Seungho : are you… jealous??? (wink)

Jiyeon : m-m-me??? Wh-why sh-should I-I? (stuttering and start blushing)

Seungho : haha. Then why are you stuttering right now? Omo! You’re also blushing~

Jiyeon : n-no… I’m not… (bows her head to avoid Seungho’s gaze)

Seungho : don’t worry. You look cute when you’re blushing.

Jiyeon : I said I’m not!

Seungho : (smiles widely)

They washed the dishes together after the dinner.

 

Seungho : (sitting on the couch, watching TV) Jiyeon ah, sit here. (patting the empty space beside him)

Jiyeon : (comes towards Seungho slowly and sit. Her action is stiff, and she becomes quiet after being teased by Seungho earlier)

Seungho : (takes a glance at Jiyeon for a sec) why are you so quiet?

Jiyeon : n-nothing. I have nothing to say.

Seungho : really?

Jiyeon : uh.

Seungho : um… do you know what I’m thinking right now?

Jiyeon : um… wh-what is it?

Seungho : about your punishment. (glancing at her again)

Jiyeon : w-wae???! You already punished me right? I cooked for you, I even went to the store alone and … (suddenly becomes talkative back)

Seungho : wahhh now you have many things to say huh? That punishment is invalid, since we can’t eat your cooking. That’s why I’m thinking for another one.

Jiyeon : AISHHH NEO CHINCCHA!~ (looks angry right now)

Seungho : yah! Just calm down. I’ll make it easy for you. um~ (thinking) Oh! I know. I’m sure this is easy for you. Hehe! You’ll do it right?

Jiyeon : what is it?

Seungho : tell me that you will do it first.

Jiyeon : aishhh! Fine, I’ll do it. What is it?

 

... TO BE CONTINUED ...

Author's note : another chapter. Nothing much to say. Just hope that you'll love JiSeung moments that I've prepared^^ oh n yes, YOSEOB, MINAH n other characters are still there, just wait for them for the next next or maybe next chapters ok? hihi!~ and waiting for the commentsss as usual~~~ plz plz plz! hehe THANKS^^ <3

p/s : sorry for any language problems, wrong grammars, spelling mistakes, words used etc. (i'm not good in English hehe)