The comeback of ... Lee Eunji ?

크라이 크라이 (Cry Cry)

The class for today has ended…

Jiyeon : (walking towards the main gate, looking around. Hoping that Seungho will come and ask to go back together)

PINN PINN!!!

A car horned and stopped right beside Jiyeon.

Jiyeon : (shocked)

Dongjun : Jiyeon noona! (calling through opened window and smiling excitedly)

Jiyeon : u-uh D-Dongjun ah~ (she’s talking with Dongjun but her eyes keep looking at a girl beside Dongjun who looks really familiar to her)

Dongjun : noona, you’re walking to home? Alone? Where’s Seungho seonsaengnim?

Jiyeon : h-he is… (then shaking her head without looking at Dongjun. She starts frowning, trying to remember who’s that familiar girl)

The girl : (only giving her cute smile to Jiyeon)

Dongjun : oh! (finally realized that Jiyeon only looks at the girl beside him) Noona, this is my cousin I told you earlier. She surprised me, she said she will only come to Seoul tomorrow… (looking at his cousin and sticking his tongue out =p)

Eunji : Annyeonghaseyo~ Lee Eunji-eyo.(I’m Lee Eunji) (bows a little with smile)

Jiyeon : (bows as well, but her face still in confused) Jiyeon-ieyo. Annyeonghaseyo. < Lee Eunji? Wh-who is she actually? I think I’ve ever seen her face before. Where could it be? >

Dongjun : oh, get in, noona. We will send you to home. But right before, maybe we can have a drink for a while, you guys should know each other more.

Jiyeon : y-ye? Um… u-uh arasseo~

 

On the other side... Seungho and Minah…

At a restaurant…

Minah : (keep silent. Just looking at Seungho, thinking of something)

Seungho : wae? (confused with Minah’s look)

Minah : wh-why didn’t you say anything to me? (hesitate to ask)

Seungho : say anything? Say what?

Minah : about… (secretly sighs) forget it.

Seungho : hey, just tell me. What is it? (worried)

Minah : (shaking her head with fake smile)

Seungho : Bang Minah, are you ok? Is something bothering you? You don’t look happy like always.

Minah : < why is he asking that? Didn’t he read the letter yet? >

Seungho : I’m your friend, right? You can share anything with me.

Minah : (staring at Seungho) < that’s what I always hear… we are friends… JUST friends… >

Seungho : Bang Minah?

Minah : y-ye? Ani… there’s nothing. (forced smile)

Seungho : sure?

Minah : uh!

Seungho : um… if you say so. So where do you want to go now? Today I will make you happy again, like always! (smiles excitedly, really wants Minah to be happy)

Minah : today? < today? does this mean he doesn’t want to come to meet me on that day? >

Seungho : uh today! um… oh! Let’s go to amusement park! It’ll be fun, right??? Kaja kaja! (grabs her hand and drag her away)

 

Jiyeon, Dongjun and Eunji arrived at a restaurant…

Eunji : you guys, today is my treat. Hihi! (speaks cutely, as cute as her face)

Dongjun : Assaaa!!! Noona, what drink do you want?

Jiyeon : (still glancing at Eunji few times) uh? Um anything will do.

Dongjun : arasseoyo. Eunji-ya, neo?(you?)

Eunji : chocolate milkshake, please.

Dongjun : ok. I’ll go to order first. (and left)

Jiyeon : (thinking hadly) < cho-chocolate milkshake? > arghhh! (suddenly her head feels hurt)

Eunji : omo! Unnie! Gwenchanhayo???

Jiyeon : u-uh? Uh gwenchanha… (still touch her head)

Eunji : (worried) if you’re not feeling well, I can send you home. We can meet again later.

Jiyeon : oh no no. I’m okay. (smiling)

Eunji : ok. Um so Dongjunnie has asked you to join us to go for sight-seeing, right? Is it okay for you?

Jiyeon : yes sure, why not. Plus, it has been long time since I hang around with girls. (sincere smile)

Eunji : (frowns a little) you… you don’t have any bestfriend? I mean, girl bestfriend?

Jiyeon : bestfr-bestfriend? Ahhhh!! (again, her head hurts) (she stares at Eunji for few moments) I-IU ah!!! Lee Jieun?!!! Jieun ah!!! (suddenly she stands up and hugs Eunji tightly)

Eunji : (too shocked. Frozen)

Dongjun : (come back) guys? Noona? Wae keuraeyo??? (confused)

 

Amusement park…

Seungho : ok. We’re here, Minah ah!!!

Minah : (big smile) it has been long time since I went to an amusement park, oppa!

Seungho : chinccha?! Nado! Hehe~

Minah : which game should we try first??? Oh there! Oppa kaja! (clinging on Seungho’s arm, stepping excitedly)

They’re heading to the game Minah chose when suddenly Seungho’s phone rings…

Seungho : oh Minah, wait a sec. (stop his step) yoeboseyo?

Dongjun : seonsaengnim, this Dongjun. Where are you now? (sounds a little panic)

Seungho : I’m… wait why? You sound panic.

Dongjun : Jiyeon noona…

Seungho : WHY? WHAT HAPPENED TO HER? (immediately become panic after hear Jiyeon’s name)

Dongjun : she suddenly fainted. We’re on our way to a hospital.

Seungho : F-FAINTED? Ok ok Dongjun ah, I’ll be there. (hang up and running towards his car with rush. Completely forget about Minah)

Minah : oppa, what happened? Wait for me~ (trying hard to follow Seungho)

 

Seungho : (drives as fast as he can)

Minah : oppa, slow down. It’s dangerous~

Seungho : (just ignore Minah’s words)

They arrived safely…

Seungho : (running to find Dongjun) oh Dongjun ah! Wh-where’s Jiyeon? Is she okay? (totally worried)

Minah : (just follow behind without saying anything)

Dongjun : she’s in doctor’s room. Don’t worry too much. I’m sure she’ll be fine. (to calm Seungho)

Seungho : (nodding. And that moment, he noticed a familiar girl who’s standing not far from Dongjun and himself) I-I-IU???! Lee Jieun? IU??? (stuttering, completely surprised with what he’s seeing)

Eunji : (bows a little as a respect to Seungho) my name …

Dongjun : seonsaengnim, this is my cousin. Her name is Lee Eunji. Not Lee Jieun.

Eunji : wait, Dongjun ah. (approaching Seungho) seonsaengnim, who is Lee Jieun? Who’s IU?

Seungho : (frozen for a while)

Eunji : those are the names Jiyeon mentioned before she faints just now…

Seungho : you… it’s you… you’re IU, right? (stiffly)

Dongjun : seonsaengnim? (confused)

Eunji : (frowning)

Seungho : (sighs heavily) of course you’re not her. She is… E-Eunji-ssi, you look exactly like her.

Eunji : me? Who? Who is she?

Seungho : IU… or her real name was Lee Jieun, Jiyeon’s bestfriend.

Eunji : o-oh… that’s why… (mumbling)

At that moment, Jiyeon’s personal doctor comes out…

Seungho : (immediately walks closer to the doctor) doctor, how is she?

Doctor : (recognize Seungho) oh, Yoo Seungho-ssi. Yes, she’s okay. (smile)

Seungho : (relieved)

Doctor : but now she’s sleeping. She needs rest. She was trying too hard to remember something, right? That’s why she becomes weak. You know, it’s not good for her.

Seungho : (nodding) um… can I see her now, doctor?

Doctor : yes, but it’s better if just you alone.

Seungho : oh ne~ kamsahamnida. (bows a little and the doctor left)

 

In another doctor’s room…

Doctor : it’s good that you come to meet me early, Yang Yoseob-ssi.

Yoseob : (nodding)

Doctor : stress illness… it might sounds common but actually it is dangerous if you don’t manage it well.

Yoseob : (nodding again)

Doctor : sinus problem, migraine, heart attack or even could come from stress illness. So please manage your stress. Just take your time to rest your mind. Having a vacation would be good.

Yoseob : ne, aigeseumnida. Kamsahamnida, doctor.

 

In Jiyeon’s room at the hospital…

Seungho : (sitting beside Jiyeon’s bed. Holding her hand) Park Jiyeon, you definitely lied to me, didn’t you? You said you remembered everything, but look at you now, you even become like this just to remember IU again.

Jiyeon : (still sleeping)

Seungho : you don’t have to try hard to remember things we did together, Park Jiyeon. Because whoever you are, I’ll always love you… You’re my first love, and I’m very sure that you’ll be my last love.

 

After going out from the doctor’s room…

Yoseob : (walking with bowed head)

Eunji : excuse me, mister. You dropped this…

Yoseob : (didn’t hear, keep walking)

Eunji : (walking faster and blocked Yoseob’s way) mister, this is yours.

Yoseob : (stopped. Only looking at the picture the person in front of him holding out. It is IU’s)

Eunji : (only at that moment she noticed the picture. Her eyes become bigger) < wh-who i-is th-this? >

Yoseob : (taking the picture. And finally he lifts up his face to look at the person in front of him) Gomawo- (speechless, frozen with what he’s seeing. All of sudden, tears flow from his eyes) I-IU? IU!!! (pulls Eunji into a tight hug)

Eunji : (frozen) 

 

 ... TO BE CONTINUED ...

Author's note : aishhh what happened to AFF? lucky me as I always update in Microsoft Word first before paste it here. but I can't remember my reply to the commentors so I just hope that all of them have read the reply already. The new chapter, I'm working on it. Please wait^^

p/s : sorry for any language problems, wrong grammars, spelling mistakes, words used etc. (i'm not good in English hehe)