The days that I have you with me ...

크라이 크라이 (Cry Cry)

Jiyeon : (speechless, remind back Yoseob’s words in her dream. She somehow feels guilty towards Yoseob when thinking back how well Yoseob treated her. Sighs again) Seungho ah, I’m …

DING DONG!!!

Seungho : oh, who’s coming at this early morning? Chamkanman, Jiyeon ah~

Jiyeon : uh…

Seungho : (opens the door)

Minah : OPPA, SENGIL CHUKHAHAE!!! (while hugging Seungho excitedly)

Jiyeon : (see clearly what’s happening, surprised and bows her head)

Seungho : Min-Min-Minah ah~ (while pulling away from the hug) what a-are you d-doing?~ (glancing at Jiyeon for a while, knowing that Jiyeon saw what happened)

Minah : (still don’t notice Jiyeon’s there) hehe, just a hug, as your birthday present! Oh and here, another birthday present! (giving a small wrapped box with her aegyo)

Seungho : (hesitately accept) g-gomawo~ Min …

Minah : see! I also bring some foods for breakfast. (showing the food) Let’s eat together, Oppa.

Seungho : (frozen, can’t think straight)

Minah : oh, I also prepared seaweed soup, I made it by myself, special for you! (smiles with her eyes) Oppa, don’t you want to invite me to come in? (at that moment, she finally noticed Jiyeon’s sitting at the dining table) OH! (shocked)

Seungho : y-ye, come in. (walks towards the table) Ji-Jiyeon ah~

Minah : (following Seungho) Jiyeon ah, mianhae, I didn’t know you are also here.

Jiyeon : (standing up, trying hard to smile) gwenchanhayo. Annyeonghaseyo, seonsaengnim. (while bowing to show respect)

Minah : yah, mweoya~ Jiyeon ah, don’t have to bow like that. We’re at the same age. And just speak informally to me. (gives her friendly smile)

Jiyeon : but you’re one of my tutors so …

Minah : but we were also schoolmates! So let’s just speak comfortably. (still smile)

Jiyeon : < schoolmates? Me and her? > (looks at Seungho when she feels confused)

Seungho : (just nodding)

Minah : let’s eat together then. Three of us. (serving the foods she brought) Oppa, help me.

Seungho : ah, ye. (helping Minah)

Jiyeon : (just looking at them stiffly, still standing) < they look so close together. She even calls him ‘oppa’… Although they’re at the same age. >

Minah : Oppa, this seaweed soup, I’m sure you’ll love it.

Seungho : ah chinccha? Gomawo, Minah ah. (smiles happily)

Jiyeon : < She’s able to make him smile happily, with things she made by herself. Seems like she is always able to make him happy. And it must be because… she knows him well. Why am I not like her? Why can’t I … >

Seungho : Jiyeon ah, why don’t you sit?

Jiyeon : y-ye? Ah ye~ (slowly sitting)

 

Minah : (after done serving) yeah let’s eat. Jiyeon ah, manhi meogeo~

Jiyeon : ah ne~ gomawoyo. (starts eating)

Seungho : (eating while glancing at Jiyeon)

Minah : so, Jiyeon ah. What did you prepare for Seungho’s birthday today? I’m curious. Hehe~

Jiyeon : n-ne? (surprised with the question) w-well…

Seungho : (also surprised with what Minah asked) well she’ll plan fully for our date today, right Jiyeon ah?

Jiyeon : u-uh~ it seems to be like that… (tries to smile)

Minah : oh I see. That sounds great. Enjoy then. Plus this is the first time you both can celebrate birthday together after Seungho oppa comes back from Australia right? When we celebrated his birthday in Australia, he always mentioned you, Jiyeon ah. He said that he’ll be happier if you can join us celebrating it…

Jiyeon : o-oh really~ (those words somehow make her feel a little better)

 

After they finished eating…

Jiyeon : oh thanks so much, seonsaeng… Mi-Minah-ssi. I ate a lot. You’re so good at cooking. (glancing at Seungho for a while then gives a real smile to Minah)

Minah : hihi gomawo, Jiyeon ah. If you want, next time maybe we can eat together again like this, I’ll cook.

Jiyeon : (just smile) oh, I’ll wash the dishes.

Seungho : I’ll help you.

Jiyeon : aniya, you have a guest. (start doing her job)

Seungho : (secretly sighs, just looking at Jiyeon)

Minah : oh, oppa. I think I have to go back now. (standing and heading to the main door) Jiyeon ah, I’m leaving.

Jiyeon : (busy washing) oh, why too soon?

Minah : I have works to do. See you again, Jiyeon ah. Annyeong~ (gives her sweet smile)

Jiyeon : oh, ne~ annyeonghigaseyo. (bows a little, still can’t take out the formality)

Seungho : you should stay longer, you know. (accompany Minah until they’re at the main door, quite far from where Jiyeon is)

Jiyeon : (just looking from far, her hands continue washing)

Minah : well I planned to, Oppa, since today is your birthday. But I forgot that you have your girlfriend with you now, so now I don’t think I can. (forced smile)

Seungho : (stares Minah for a while) Minah ah, gwenchanha?

Minah : y-ye? < oppa, you actually know that I’m not okay, right? > uhmmm~ (nodding with forced smile)

Seungho : then let’s meet again later ok? (while tapping her shoulder, trying to make her feel better)

Minah : < Oppa, do you know why I can’t stop liking you? Because you always be nice to me. Why did you do that oppa, when you actually don’t like me as much as I like you? >

Seungho : Minah ah~ (actually he noticed Minah’s sad eyes)

Minah : uh? Yes of course. For sure we’ll me again. Till then enjoy your date with Jiyeon today ok? < and how I wish I am her… > (tries hard to smile) Annyeong~ (waves)

Seungho : (waves)

 

After Minah left…

Seungho : (sitting at the dining table) done?

Jiyeon : (just finished washing) uh~ Seungho ah. (standing near the kitchen table)

Seungho : ye?

Jiyeon : (being serious) you two seem really close.

Seungho : uh, we are. Wae?

Jiyeon : (silent, bows her head)

Seungho : jealous? (smile a little)

Jiyeon : uh.

Seungho : y-ye? (surprised with Jiyeon’s answer when he actually thought about teasing Jiyeon again)

Jiyeon : (looking at Seungho) Seungho ah, why didn’t you tell me today is your birthday?

Seungho : we-well … (slightly nervous when Jiyeon’s being totally serious)

Jiyeon : do you expect me to remember it by myself?

Seungho : J-Ji-Jiyeon ah, I didn’t …

Jiyeon : that’s why I’m jealous of her.

Seungho : ye?

Jiyeon : the fact that she knows you very well, she’s able to make you happy, especially on a special day like today. And I? I can’t remember anything Yoo Seungho! I don’t know how to make you smile, I don’t know how to treat you, and even the day of your birthday, I don’t have any idea about it, I feel like I’m nothing to you. I’m useless… that I … (her tears start falling down)

Seungho : (slowly approaching her who’s still standing at the same place) Ji-Jiyeon ah…

Jiyeon : that I… I can’t remember what you like and what you dislike… that I can’t remember anything about you. I hate myself. I hate that I lost my memory. (crying badly) Now I can’t do anything special for you like how she does. Why must …

Seungho : (pulls her into a hug) That’s enough, Jiyeon ah…

Jiyeon : (continue crying on Seungho’s shoulders) why must me, Seungho ah? Why must I lost my memory? Why must I forgot everything about you …

Seungho : shhhh~ that’s enough, my dear. (while caressing her back) It’s not your fault anyway.

Jiyeon : (sobbing in the hug)

Seungho : (tighter his hugging, still caressing her back) now stop crying please. Don’t cry anymore, Jiyeon ah~

Jiyeon : (slowly she becomes calm when being hugged by Seungho)

Seungho : (when Jiyeon feels better, he pulls away from the hug) Jiyeon ah, now listen to me carefully. (he holds Jiyeon’s hand while the other hand wiping her tears on the cheek)

Jiyeon : (slowly nodding)

Seungho : (caressing her cheek and looks deeply into her eyes) first, you are NOT nothing to me, you’re everything to me. You don’t have to worry that you don’t know how to make me happy, because just by seeing you, I already feel very, very happy… It’s okay if you can’t remember what I like, because I’ll like everything that you give me. And it’s okay even you don’t remember my birthday, because my birthday is not my only special day. My special days are the days that I have you with me…

Jiyeon : (with that another tears flow from her eyes)

Seungho : yah, wh-why are you crying again? What else that makes you sad? (panic)

Jiyeon : pabo! Now I’m not crying because I’m sad. I’m crying because I’m touched with your words~

Seungho : oh chinccha? You scared me. Hehe! (caressing both of her hands)

Jiyeon : (smiles a little) < now I believe that I was in love with this guy. >

Seungho : you still look pretty when you’re crying though.

Jiyeon : tssk! Geojitmal~

Seungho : aniya, chinccha. You never look ugly to me.

Jiyeon : (now her smile becomes wider and she becomes shy)

Seungho : (laughs a little when seeing Jiyeon’s reaction) um… do you want to know something else?

Jiyeon : what is it?

Seungho : I guess I have to take a shower again.

Jiyeon : (frowns) wae?

Seungho : because just now I hugged someone who still didn’t take her shower~

Jiyeon : (pouting and bowing her head, embarrassed)

Seungho : (smiles widely) aigo, kyeopda~ (touches her cheek gently)

 

The date…

Seungho : (waiting in the car)

Jiyeon : annyeong! (opens the car door and comes in)

Seungho : wahhh who’s this pretty girl? How come she gets into my car? (joking around)

Jiyeon : tssk! Mweoya~ (can’t stop smiling)

Seungho : (he, too, can’t stop smiling) how can you look so pretty by just wearing t-shirt and jeans, Jiyeon ah?

Jiyeon : aishhh stop it, you make me shy. Hihi!

Seungho : (laughs) arasseo, arasseo. So where are we going, uri Jiyeonnie?

 

 ... TO BE CONTINUED ...

Author's note : WAHHH! Happy Birthday to me~ Happy Birthday to me~ kekeke how unashamed I am, singing to myself hehehe^^ anyway, as I'm very happy, I've updated this quite long chapter, with JiSeung sweet moments to make myself happier!!!kekeke~ plz enjoy!~ oh n I would like to WELCOME some new readers@subscribers!!! Hope to see ur comments okay?*wink wink* And for my friends who always show themselves at the comment section, I <3 U! hihi~ (yeah I know I'm being crazy right now, sorry though) ENJOY READING FRIENDS!!!^^

p/s : sorry for any language problems, wrong grammars, spelling mistakes, words used etc. (i'm not good in English hehe)