You... Be my first love~

크라이 크라이 (Cry Cry)

Jiyeon : IU… IU… where’s IU? Where’s she?

 

In Jiyeon’s personal doctor room…

Seungho and Yoseob are standing to see the doctor treating Jiyeon from far.

Doctor : Miss Park, how are you feeling now?

Jiyeon : (silent)

Doctor : do you remember anything, Park Jiyeon-ssi?

Jiyeon : IU~ she was with me during that accident. (slow voice)

Doctor : um… do you know who’s IU to you?

Jiyeon : of course. She’s my best friend. Best friend forever.

Doctor : (looks at Yoseob and smiles a little)

Yoseob : (just keep silent)

Jiyeon : but… where’s she, doctor? Yoseob ah~ (turns her head to look at him) where’s IU?

Yoseob : (keep silent, bows his head)

Seungho : (just look at Yoseob and Jiyeon)

Doctor : Jiyeon-ssi~ I’m sorry to say this… but… your best friend… because of the accident… she’s …

Jiyeon : (starts to be teary, can feel what the doctor’s going to say) seolma~(no way~)

Doctor : I’m sorry, Park Jiyeon-ssi~

Yoseob : (secretly sighs, his eyes, too, are already teary)

Jiyeon : (bows her head, and her tears fall down)

Doctor : Park Jiyeon-ssi, can I ask more?

Jiyeon : (lift up her face to see the doctor and nodding, understands the doctor’s job)

Doctor : do you remember anything else? Or anyone else? Maybe something or someone you know before the accident?

Jiyeon : (thinking for few moments) no~

Doctor : are you sure?

Jiyeon : ne~

Seungho : (closes his eyes, secretly sighs, disappointed)

 

Few minutes later…

Seungho : (sitting facing the doctor in the doctor’s room, just the doctor and him)

Doctor : I’m sorry Yoo Seungho-ssi.

Seungho : (forced smile) gwenchanseumnida.

Doctor : but actually Miss Park is at least getting better. Even though she can’t remember the things before, she remembered the accident that happened.

Seungho : ne~ but doctor, is it possible for her to remember those things before she involved in the accident?

Doctor : well, I can say it’s not impossible, though it may takes time. But, I don’t promise it, Yoo Seungho-ssi.

Seungho : (silent, sad face)

Doctor : so please don’t expect for it too much.

Seungho : but doctor… how can she remember that IU was her best friend? I mean, that seems like she actually remembered what before the accident, right?

Doctor : (smiles a little) it’s not like that, Seungho-ssi. Since she can remember IU who was with her during the accident, so she automatically knows everything about IU, who was IU to her, what the things IU likes and dislikes, everything.

Seungho : (nodding slowly)

Doctor : I understand how you feel. You really want her to remember you, right?

Seungho : (nodding again without saying anything)

Doctor : I hope she will, but you can’t force her to do so, Seungho-ssi. It’s not good for her.

Seungho : meaning… I can’t even do the things that can help her remembering me, like doing again the things that we both have ever done together before?

Doctor : well~ I don’t really recommend that. It’s better if she remembers all naturally. It’ll be better for her brain, since it has affected quite badly due to the accident.

Seungho : (nodding again)

 

On the other side…

Jiyeon and Yoseob are waiting outside, in front of the doctor’s room. They’re sitting next to each other.

Yoseob : Jiyeon ah~ you… really don’t remember anything else other than …

Jiyeon : (cuts his words) I know. IU was… your first love, right?

Yoseob : (speechless)

Jiyeon : losing your first love… you must feel really bad, don’t you?

Yoseob : of course~ same as how Seungho feels right now. (intentionally wants Jiyeon to know)

Jiyeon : what do you mean?

Yoseob : Seungho… his first love doesn’t remember him anymore.

Jiyeon : (frowning) w-wae?

Yoseob : Jiyeon ah, why you can remember all about IU; that she was your best friend forever, and you even remember her as my first love… but why don’t you remember Seungho?

Jiyeon : (confused) Seungho? Of course I remember him.

Yoseob : (shocked) Y-YE?

Jiyeon : uh~ (acts normal)

Yoseob : CH-CHEONGMAL? (really can’t believe)

Jiyeon : uh~ he’s the person I met for the first time at a store… (totally doesn’t know what actually Yoseob tried to say)

Yoseob : (sighs heavily) it’s not that, Jiyeon ah. Yoo Seungho is actually… (suddenly be silent) < suddenly I.. don’t feel like telling her > um... forget it.

Jiyeon : (also not really interested to hear about Seungho) Yoseob ah, why didn’t you mention anything about IU to me before?

Yoseob : well~ you didn’t remember her. And it’s better for you not to know. I don’t want you to feel the same as what I feel…

Jiyeon : but now I feel it… and I have to feel it… together with you~ (her eyes become teary again)

Yoseob : (holding his tears) I missed her…

Jiyeon : I know… me too, Seobang ah. (grabs Yoseob’s hand, to calm him down)

Yoseob : Jiyeon ah. Starting from now, please, stop calling me Seobang~

Jiyeon : y-ye? W-wae? Shirheo?(you don’t like it?)

Yoseob : it’s just… you know I’m not your real husband, right? So you don’t have to call me like that anymore.

Jiyeon : but… I don’t want you to feel sad because of IU anymore…

Yoseob : y-ye?

Jiyeon : (suddenly hugging Yoseob) so please let me be your new IU, and… you, be my new IU, and also... be my first love~ (talking while hugging)

Exactly at the moment Jiyeon starts to hug Yoseob, Seungho’s coming out from the doctor’s room, made him not only see what’s happening, but heard each and every words come out from Jiyeon’s mouth.

 

... TO BE CONTINUED ...

Author's note : Is this a short chapter? But I hope it's worth waiting for it. I've tried my best for this chapter, so please like it kekeke~ Thanks for supporting! ^^ n YES! I LOVE COMMENTS!!! hehe~

p/s : sorry for any language problems, wrong grammars, spelling mistakes, words used etc. (i'm not good in English hehe)