What happened to me?~

크라이 크라이 (Cry Cry)

Jiyeon : (suddenly hugging Yoseob) so please let me be your new IU, and… you, be my new IU, and also… be my first love~ (talking while hugging)

Exactly at the moment Jiyeon starts to hug Yoseob, Seungho’s coming out from the doctor’s room, made him not only see what’s happening, but heard each and every words come out from Jiyeon’s mouth.

Yoseob : u-uh~ I’ll be your first love…

Jiyeon : (still hugging) chinccha? Gomawo~

Yoseob : (suddenly become silent, he himself doesn’t know how can he say “yes” to Jiyeon’s request just now)

Now both of them releasing their hugging. Only after that Yoseob is aware that Seungho’s there, watching and listening to their actions.

Yoseob : (quickly stand up) Seungho ah~ you already … (a punch reach at his face)

Seungho : (Seungho can’t control his jealousy anymore) I thought you said you gave her to me, and you won’t disturb her anymore! Then what is all this about??? (and suddenly his face be slapped, it’s from Jiyeon)

Jiyeon : are you crazy???! I told you, right? I hate you! So stay away from me! This is the second time you did that to my husband. WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE??? And…

Yoseob : Jiyeon ah~

Jiyeon : (lift up her hand, as a sign don’t stop her from talking) And… do you think that I’m a stuff, that he can easily give me to you???

Seungho : (suddenly holds Jiyeon’s head and kiss her lips)

Jiyeon : (tried to push Seungho but failed)

Seungho : (still kissing her, while his tears fall down)

Yosoeb : (bows his head) < I’m sorry Yoo Seungho. Now I leave her for you, forever > (and slowly walking away from them)

Seungho : (pulls away from the kiss, he looks deeply into Jiyeon’s eyes with his teary eyes)

Jiyeon : (she planned to scold or maybe slap Seungho again, but become frozen when she saw Seungho’s tears and the look from his eyes. She can feel “something” from that meaningful look, made her become speechless and lost all her anger)

Seungho : (just walk away and leave Jiyeon with her confusion)

 

11pm, at Jiyeon’s house…

Jiyeon is alone at her house. She herself doesn’t know where Yoseob is. However that doesn’t matter to her anymore, as she’s thinking too much about what just happened. The scene when Seungho put his lips on hers keeps replaying in her mind, as well as the look in Seungho’s eyes, made her in confusion. “Who is he actually?”

“Baby can’t you see the look in my eyes~ Seulpeume ppajin nae du nuneul bwa~”

1 message received.

Jiyeon : Dongjun?

Dongjun’s SMS to Jiyeon :

“ Noona, have you packed for tomorrow’s camp? I’m packing… Just wanna remind u ^^ ”

Jiyeon : CAMP??? Omo I forgot~

Jiyeon’s SMS to Dongjun :

“ Right! I forgot already~ Thanx Dongjunnie~ ^^ ”

Jiyeon : (starts packing) three days of camp, at night for sure I’ll be bored, should bring books to be read. (she just picks three books randomly and puts them in her bag) Clothes… (and continue with other stuffs)

 

On the other side, at Seungho’s house…

Seungho : (lying down on his bed, he, too, is thinking about what just happened) < what did I do? Uhhh she must be angry with me. How can I face her tomorrow? Aigoo~ > (sighs)

“Baby can’t you see the look in my eyes~ Seulpeume ppajin nae du nuneul bwa~”

His phone rings.

Seungho : uh Minah ah~ wae?

Minah : oppa, what are you doing?

Seungho : nothing. I’m about to sleep.

Minah : oh really? um oppa, can I ask something? But… it’s about Jiyeon.

Seungho : Minah ah, you promised me, right?

Minah : (silent)

Seungho : Minah?

Minah : when we were in Australia, you said, you cannot accept me as your girlfriend because Jiyeon is waiting for you. Now that you two no longer a couple, can’t you accept me, oppa?

Seungho : Minah ah~ I’ve told you right, don’t ever try to talk about this matter again. You’re such a good friend to me. I love you as my friend, Minah ah. Please understand.

Minah : (silent again)

Seungho : Minah ah~ now go to sleep. Let’s not think about that anymore, ok? (persuade Minah with soft voice)

Minah : arasseo, oppa. Good night~ sleep well.

Seungho : you too. See you tomorrow.

 

Tomorrow morning…

Jiyeon : (just come out from her house and starts walking while carrying her big backpack)

Seungho : are you sure you’re going to walk with that big bag? (talking while leaning on his car)

Jiyeon : (turns around, didn’t notice Seungho was there since before) wh-what are you doing here?

Seungho : get into my car. (just give Jiyeon a simple order and immediately get himself into his car)

Jiyeon : (sighs but obeyed)

In the car…

Seungho : (secretly sighs before start speaking) I’m sorry… about yesterday…

Jiyeon : (no respond)

Seungho : are you… angry with me?

Jiyeon : (still no answer)

Seungho : um it’s okay, if you don’t want to talk with me. I understand. I’ll just wait until you’re ready to say something to me.

Jiyeon : (just listening to what Seungho’s saying) < I’m not angry with you, I’m just confused. So it’s better if I don’t say anything. Um… Yoo Seungho, who are you actually? >

And there’s only silence between them until they arrive at the university…

Minah : (looking from far when Seungho and Jiyeon coming out from Seungho’s car) wh-what’s going on?

Dongjun : (comes out of nowhere) aishhh I knew it. Lovebirds~

Minah : what did you say?

Dongjun : (just noticed Minah is there beside him) oh, seonsaengnim. Annyeonghaseyo. (bows a little)

Minah : (smiles a bit) what did you say just now? Lovebirds? You mean, them?

Dongjun : you don’t know? Of course. Everyone in this university is talking about Jiyeon noona and Seungho seonsaengnim right now. < oh wait! Isn’t this seonsaengnim before who called Seungho seonsaengnim “oppa”? Aishhh what did I just say… > errrr seonsaengnim, actually …

Minah : I see~ < so, now they get together again… I see… >

 

Jiyeon : gomawoyo~ (and immediately walks away from Seungho)

Seungho : (sighs, still standing beside his car)

Dongjun : (approaches Jiyeon) Noona, I’m jealous. Hehe~

Jiyeon : (starts walking together with Dongjun) about what?

Dongjun : there, you already have a boyfriend.

Jiyeon : uh? Who?

Dongjun : tssk! Seungho seonsaengnim of course.

Jiyeon : YE???

Dongjun : why? You yourself said it.

Jiyeon : me? When?

 

*flashback*

Girl student : what’s… a-actually your… relationship with Jiyeon unnie? Are you guys… a couple?? (serious face)

Boy students : hahaha! (laughing)

Other girl students : (silent, waiting for Seungho’s answer)

Jiyeon : (not listening, busy with her handphone)

Seungho : (laughs a little after listening to the question) why don’t you ask Miss Park then? (looking at Jiyeon who’s bowing her head, actually looking at her phone) what’s your answer Jiyeon-ssi?

Jiyeon : n-ne??? oh my answer… um… yes~ hehe~ (fake smile)

*end of flashback*

 

Jiyeon : aishh so that was the question? I didn’t know…

Dongjun : yeah. Now everyone especially our classmates think that you guys are a couple.

Jiyeon : but that’s not true.

Dongjun : I know. Because Seungho seonsaengnim is with Minah seonsaengnim now. There, look! (pointing at Seungho and Minah who are walking together)

Jiyeon : (looks at where Dongjun is pointing) < tssk! Such a player… > (annoyed face) < oh wait! Do I have to care about him? > (reminds back the moment Seungho kisses her) AISHHH! What happened to me??? (tapping her own head) forget about it, Jiyeon ah!!! (talking to herself)

Dongjun : noona??? (frowning)

 

In the university hall…

Introduction Session.

Mrs. Lee : so everyone, as you know, starting from today until the day after tomorrow, the selected students will stay at this university for the university special programme. Therefore all of you have to sleep for 2 nights here. We have provided the places for you to stay. For these three days, we have scheduled the slots for each subjects and during this camp, some tutors will help you and take care of all of you here. Since not all of you know every tutor in this university, let me introduce some of them.

Students : (clapping)

Mrs. Lee : first, Miss Bang Minah, your Physics tutor.

Minah : (gives her sweet smile and bows a little)

Dongjun : she’s actually very cute. (whispers to Jiyeon who sits beside him)

Jiyeon : < tssk! What’s so cute! >

Dongjun : am I right? No wonder Seungho seonsaengnim likes her. Hihi!

Jiyeon : (annoyed face) I don’t think so.

Dongjun : n-ne? Don’t tell me you’re jealous, noona. (laughs a little)

Jiyeon : mweoya~

Mrs. Lee : next, Miss Lee Minji, Biology tutor.

Jiyeon : why all tutors here look so young? (whispers to Dongjun)

Dongjun : why? Are you scared if Seungho seonsaengnim likes those young tutors too?

Jiyeon : yah! why do you keep saying I’m jealous? He’s not even my boyfriend. Why would I jealous?

Dongjun : but you like him, right? (wink)

Jiyeon : YE??? (confused)

Mrs. Lee : and this is Mr. Yoo Seungho, Mathematics tutor.

At the moment Seungho’s name is announced, most of the students in the hall turn their heads to look at Jiyeon. Some of them whisper to each other, talking about the gossip of Seungho and Jiyeon.

Jiyeon : (surprised. Then bows her head)

Mrs. Lee : why why? (noticed the students reactions and became curious)

Boy student : everyone knows that Seungho’s seonsaengnim is Park Jiyeon’s boyfriend! (one brave student speaks out loudly)

Students : ne~ (laughing and clapping)

Jiyeon : (still with bowed head, her face becomes red, embarrass)

Dongjun : noona, gewnchanhayo?

 

... TO BE CONTINUED ...

Author's note : I know this is maybe a boring chapter. but since u guys have waited for too long, I decide to release this chapter first while I'm working on the next chapter. Hope u'll anticipate for it. Thanks! ^^ n YES! I LOVE COMMENTS!!! hehe~

p/s : sorry for any language problems, wrong grammars, spelling mistakes, words used etc. (i'm not good in English hehe)