no more CRY (CRY), IT IS just LOVE!

크라이 크라이 (Cry Cry)

13th of February, 6.00 pm, Seoul Grand Park.

 
Minah : he will come... He will come... He will come ...
 
7.00 pm...
 
Minah : he will come... He will come... He will come ...
 
Now it's 8.00 pm...
 
Minah : (sitting on a bench at the Grand Park) He... will... (weakly)
 
9.00 pm...
 
Minah : (buying ice-cream) Kamsahamnida, ajusshi~ (eating ice-cream while looking around, looking for Seungho)
 
10.00 pm...
 
Minah : (looking up at the Ferris Wheel) how can I be so stupid. Of course he won't come. (sighs heavily. Then walks away)
 
11.00 pm... still at the Grand Park, near the Ferris Wheel.
 
Minah : Minah-yah~ Neo paboya~(You're stupid~) You've waited for him for 5 hours already. He ...
 
Ticket girl : Miss, are you going to ride this?
 
Minah : hmmm? (suprised) oh, ne~~~ (weak voice)
 
Ticket girl : alone? Because we have Valentine's special offer starting from 11.00 pm. (smiling friendly)
 
Minah : (looks around, actually still hoping Seungho will come) hmmm~ I'll ride alone.
 
When she's about to pay for the ticket...
 
Seungho : (out of nowhere) Paboya! Do you think it's going to be fun if you ride that alone??? (from quite far)
 
Minah : oh, SEUNGHO OPPA!!! (immediately running towards Seungho, almost cry) OPPA! (hugs him tightly) I thought you will never come.
 
Seungho : (secretly sighs. Then slowly pulls away from the hug) Now I'm here. (smiling)
 
Ticket girl : oh, so this is your boyfriend? Wahhh you're so lucky to have such a handsome boyfriend.
 
Minah : (just looking at Seungho without saying anything)
 
Seungho : yes, I'm... h-her boyfriend. (hesitate)
 
Minah : (surprised. Immediately smiling widely)
 
Ticket girl : you're also lucky to have her, mister. I saw her waiting for you here for hours.
 
Seungho : (just smiling)
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
In the car...
 
Dongjun : aishhh why suddenly we have to join this double date, Noona~~~
 
Jiyeon : (laughing cutely) just sacrifice for your cousin, Dongjun-ah. Hihi! Anyway. Yoseob ah, where are we going?
 
Yoseob : Seoul Grand Park.
 
Jiyeon : wh-what d-did u s-say??? (surprised)
 
Yoseob : Seoul Grand Park... why?
 
Jiyeon : w-well~ (speechless. Secretly sighing)
 
Yoseob : (see Jiyeon's expression through mirror) is there any problem, Jiyeon ah? You don't want to go there?
 
Jiyeon : No, no. I'm okay.
 
Yoseob : sure? If you don't want, we can go to somewhere else.
 
IU : oppa wae? I want to go there...
 
Yoseob : but ... 
 
Jiyeon : Yoseob ah, there's nothing wrong. Let's just go there.
 
 
 
While riding the Ferris wheel...
 
Minah : Seungho oppa.
 
Seungho : hmmm?
 
Minah : chinnnnccha gomawo. (smiling shyly)
 
Seungho : what for?
 
Minah : for coming to meet me. And...
 
Seungho : and?
 
Minah : and for willing to be my boyfriend for this year's Valentine.
 
Seungho : (tries as good as he can to show a real smile)
 
Minah : I know you've already done many things for me. But... will you accept this last wish from me?
 
Seungho : a-accept???
 
Minah : (she then leans closer to Seungho and slowly lands her lips on Seungho's)
 
Seungho : (shocked and frozen. He just stay still and let her lips be on his for few seconds)
 
 
 
IU : Yoseob oppa!!! Valentine's special offer there!!! (pointing the Ferris Wheel)
 
Yoseob : oh wow! (walking towards the Ferris wheel) Do you want to ride it, Eunji-yah?
 
IU : (nodding excitedly)
 
Yoseob : ok! I'll fulfill all your wishes tonight, my princess. (touching her cheek for a sec while smiling sweetly)
 
IU : hihihi! (giggling cutely)
 
Yoseob : oh, Jiyeon ah, do you want to ride it with Dongjun? (looking at Jiyeon)
 
Jiyeon : (smiling. She's about to nod when suddenly her eyes caught a scene inside the Ferris wheel. It's Seungho and Minah kissing. Her face immediately changed)
 
Yoseob : (feels strange when seeing Jiyeon's sudden reaction. He looks at what Jiyeon is looking. He sees clearly what is happening)
 
Jiyeon : (can't hold her tears at all. She immediately runs away)
 
Yoseob : J-Jiyeon ah!! (chasing her)
 
IU : oppa!! Where are y-you ... (can't finish her words when Yoseob already disappear from her sight)
 
Dongjun : wh-what's going on? (confused)
 
IU : molla~ (sighs heavily)
 
 
 
Minah : (get off from the Ferris wheel together with Seungho) oppa, it was fun, right?? 
 
Seungho : u-uh~ (answer weakly)
 
Minah : where else do you want to go after this? It's only 11.30pm now.
 
Seungho : only??? Minah-yah, what time do u plan to go back?
 
Minah : oppa, how could you ask that? You don't want to spend time with me more? (looking sad)
 
Seungho : (feels a little guilty) it's not like that. It's just ...
 
Dongjun : OH! seonsaengnim!!! Oh Minah seonsaengnim is also here? Annyeonghaseyo. (bows a little)
 
Seungho : oh, Dongjun ah. What are doing here? Eunji-ssi?
 
IU : (smiles and bows a bit)
 
Dongjun : we were about to ride this too. But suddenly Jiyeon noona ...
 
Seungho : JIYEON IS ALSO HERE???
 
Minah : (her face changed) o-oppa ...
 
Seungho : WHERE'S SHE???
 
IU : unnie suddenly ran away just now when ...
 
Seungho : run away? < did she see Minah tried to kiss ... > To where??? Running to where? (asking impatiently)
 
IU : th-that way. (pointing)
 
Seungho : (immediately running towards the way IU told)
 
Minah : OPPA!!! 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Yoseob : Park Jiyeon.
 
Jiyeon : (stopped. Crying badly) I lied to you. I never feel okay. (sobbing)
 
Yoseob : (approaching and hugging her) I know. I know. ( her hair softly to calm her)
 
Seungho : (stopped when he finally found Jiyeon. He decided to hide when seeing Yoseob is hugging her)
 
Jiyeon : it hurts me a lot to see him with her. It's even more hurting to see him kissing ...
 
Yoseob : shhhh~ stop it.
 
Jiyeon : Seungho was right. I was being cruel towards my own feeling. I love him so much yet I didn't admit it.
 
Yoseob : (release his hugging) then you should go to him and tell him everything.
 
Jiyeon : there's no use. He already hates me now.
 
Yoseob : (at this moment he see Seungho) Jiyeon ah, wait here for a moment. I'll go and buy drink for you. It will help you to calm.
 
Jiyeon : no, no. Just leave me alone here. Eunji must be waiting for you there.
 
Yoseob : (secretly sighs) I'll come back soon. (and leave)
 
 
 
Few moments later...
 
Jiyeon : (sitting on a bench with bowed head. Suddenly someone hands out an ice-cream in front of her face. She smiles) Yoseob ah, you said ...
 
When she looks at the person who gives the ice-cream, she's actually a cute little girl.
 
Cute girl : Unnie, stop crying. Eat this ice-cream, unnie will feel better. (saying cutely)
 
Jiyeon : (laughs a little) aigoo neomu kyeopta~~~ (take the ice cream) is this really for unnie?
 
Cute girl : (nodding cutely)
 
Jiyeon : how about yours? (patting her head lightly)
 
Cute girl : (shaking her head and smile) i'm okay.
 
Jiyeon : really? Then let unnie buy an ice-cream for you.
 
Cute girl : no. Bye bye unnie! (immediately runs away quickly)
 
Jiyeon : hey hey, what's your name? (the girl's already gone) She's really cute... (talking to herself and smiling)
 
??? : but you're more cute.
 
Jiyeon : (shocked to see him. She looks away to avoid eye contact)
 
Seungho : (approaching Jiyeon) Sarang.(Love.)
 
Jiyeon : (surprised to hear the word and automatically looks at him)
 
Seungho : Kim Sarang. That cute girl's name. (sitting beside her)
 
Jiyeon : h-how d-did you know? (ask with low voice)
 
Seungho : because something that connects we two is love(sarang).
 
Jiyeon : wh-what?
 
Seungho : that girl helped me to give the ice-cream to you. So I just made up a name that's suitable for her. By the way when will you eat that ice-cream?
 
Jiyeon : o-oh~ (only now she realised she's holding an ice-cream) It's melting... (try to eat it quick)
 
Seungho : (chuckling to see Jiyeon's action) You'll end up being cute.
 
Jiyeon : uh??? (stopped eating and looking at Seungho. Now her lips already messed with cream)
 
Seungho : see? (smiling) Told you so. (he takes out a tissue from his pocket and cleans up her lips using the tissue) you are never good when it comes about eating ice-cream. (giggling)
 
Jiyeon : (frozen. Just staring at his face when he's helping her) I missed you. (unconciously she says it out, slow but can be heard by Seungho)
 
Seungho : I missed you too. (pulls Jiyeon in a tight hug) I missed you. So much.
 
Jiyeon : (starts crying, the ice-cream she held falls down) You were right. (hug him back) I lied. I was hurting. And it always hurts to pretend that I don't care about you. I'm sorry.
 
Seungho : you don't have to be sorry. I am sorry. I realised how much you hurt yet I acted like I didn't. I'm so sorry. So sorry, my dear.
 
Jiyeon : (pulls away from the hug. She wipes her tears like a little girl) But you kissed her. (sobbing)
 
Seungho : (smiles to cool her down) I didn't. She's the one who kissed me.
 
Jiyeon : it means the same. (pouts)
 
Seungho : (peck her lips) it's different. (peck again) I didn't respond to her kiss. (peck once more)
 
Jiyeon : (blocks her lips) yah! how dare you kiss me! I'm not even you girlfriend!
 
Seungho : really? Then can I ask you to be my girlfriend now?
 
Jiyeon : what if I say no?
 
Seungho : you'll regret it because you will not be my girfriend for this year's valentine. 10, 9, 8 ...
 
Jiyeon : u-uh? (looks at her watch)
 
Seungho : 6, 5, 4...
 
Jiyeon : I-I ...
 
Seungho : 2 seconds left.
 
Jiyeon : ok, ok! I am now your girlfriend.
 
Seungho : (smiles)
 
Then the sky around them fulls with fireworks as it is now 12.00 am of 14th February.
 
Seungho : Happy Valentines Day, my girlfriend. (kissing her forehead)
 
Jiyeon : Happy Valentines Day, my boyfriend. (kissing his cheek. Then gives him a sweet smile)
 
 
 
Yoseob : Happy Valentines Day. I love you, Lee Eunji. (peck her lips)
 
Eunji/IU : I love you too. I'm sorry I'm not IU. And I can't promise you that I can be her. But I promise to always love you like how she does. I believe that she always does even she's now there.
 
Yoseob : (nodding) Thanks. (hugging her romantically)
 
Eunji/IU  : (keep smiling in his hugging) and now let's ride this ferris wheel. (pulls away from the hug) I've been waiting for you for a long time already.
 
Yoseob : (chuckles) really?? I'm sorry. Let's go.
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Tomorrow...
 
Seungho : (sitting on a couch)
 
 
*flashback*
 
Dongjun : seonsaengnim, Minah seonsaengnim asked me to give this note to you before she left.
 
Seungho : thanks.
 
Dongjun : um~ then can I borrow Jiyeon noona to ride this Ferris wheel together with her?
 
Seungho : no way.
 
Jiyeon : (appears out of nowhere) Let's go, Dongjun ah. Just ignore him. (giggles, grabs Dongjun's hand and quickly drags him to ride the Ferris wheel)
 
Seungho : yah Park Jiyeon, don't you remember that you are now my girlfriend?
 
Jiyeon : MERONG~~! (sticking out her tongue)
 
*end of flashback*
 
 
Seungho : (reading Minah's note) < It was just a really short time being your girlfriend yet I appreciate it really much. Gomawo, Seungho yah^^ > (smiles) she kept her promise to not call me 'oppa' anymore... (talking to himself)
 
Jiyeon : who? (suddenly appear)
 
Seungho : (fold back the note and put it inside his pocket) You don't have to know. (acting cold)
 
Jiyeon : eishhh! (sits beside him) You're still sulking because I rode the Ferris wheel with Dongjun huh? Aigoo uri Seungho kyeopta~~~ (pinching both of his cheeks)
 
Seungho : yah yah stop it. I'm not a little kid.
 
Jiyeon : but you acted like one. (puts her arm around his shoulders) Don't worry, I still love you. (patting his shoulder)
 
Seungho : (smirk) if you still love me... then... (pushed her made her lied down on the couch. He's on top of her and staring at her deeply) 
 
Jiyeon : wh-wh-what are y-you d-doing? S-Seungho ... (stuttering)
 
Seungho : (leans closer)
 
Jiyeon : Yoo Seungho~ (her heart beats faster)
 
Seungho : (and closer) why you have to be that nervous? I even can hear your heart beats fast. Pabo. (sits again like normal, turns on the TV )
 
Jiyeon : aishhh!~ (also get up and sit) So you're not sulking anymore, right? (puts her head on his shoulder and looks at the TV)
 
Seungho : why must I? (hugging her waist)
 
Jiyeon : (smiles widely) I'm happy.
 
Seungho : (his free hand grabs Jiyeon's hands) Me too. As long you're by my side, I'll always be.
 
Jiyeon : I promise to stay by you forever. Hmmm?
 
Seungho : Thanks. (suddenly gives a peck on her lips)
 
Jiyeon : eihhh stop doing that.
 
Seungho : why? You want a longer one?
 
Jiyeon : (just smiling shyly)
 
Seungho : (chuckles) I love you.
 
Then Seungho leans closer to capture Jiyeon's lips. Jiyeon closes her eyes until ...
 
DING DONG! DING DONG!
 
Seungho : (stopped his action with disappointed face) < aishhh who is it who dares to come at this moment??? >
 
Jiyeon : (directly opens her eyes) wh-who is it?
 
Both of them walk to the door. Seungho opens the door, still with his frustrated look.
 
Jiyeon : YONGHWA OPPA!!!
 
Seungho : OH, SEOHYUN NOONA!
 
~~~ KKEUT ~~~ THE END ~~~
 
Nothing else to say, just a bow.
MUCH LOVE <3 from it IS LOVE!'s & CRY CRY's author : ernie92