The (Birthday) Date ? That has to be Completed ...

크라이 크라이 (Cry Cry)

 

Jiyeon : your birthday present. (just give a short answer, being serious)

Seungho : (glancing at Jiyeon for few seconds, then taking the box)

Jiyeon : I thought I want to give you right before we go home. As now we already are going…

Seungho : (speechless, suddenly feels guilty) Jiyeon ah, can I open it now? (starts smiling, doesn’t want Jiyeon to feel sad)

Jiyeon : up to you. It’s yours anyway. (still act serious)

Seungho : I’ll open now. (opening the box)

Jiyeon : (just looking at Seungho)

Seungho : Ji-Jiyeon ah!~ (too surprised, he’s frozen)

Jiyeon : (now starts smiling) do you like it?

Seungho : (without he himself realise, his eyes become teary. He looks deeply into Jiyeon’s eyes) Park Jiyeon… this is …

Jiyeon : the first thing that made you talked with me?

Seungho : Jiyeon ah, you remembered? This pink pen… (while taking out the pink pen from the box)

Jiyeon : (just nodding) uh, that pink pen… but, something is different about the pen now.

Seungho : different? What is it? (looking at the pen)

Jiyeon : look at it carefully. Before there is written JY, right? Now…

Seungho : now… uh? JY <3 SH?

Jiyeon : (smiling widely, while nodding)

Seungho : (speechless, just staring Jiyeon without saying a word)

Jiyeon : (just smile) there’s another present. (taking out another small box and put it on the table)

Seungho : what’s this? (taking and opening the box)

When Seungho opens the box, it is filled with lots of small shiny and colourful heart-shaped papers.

Jiyeon : my heart… it’s all yours. (staring at Seungho’s eyes)

 

It’s late of evening. Seungho and Jiyeon walk hand in hand along a beach. They can’t control themselves from smiling.

Seungho : Park Jiyeon~

Jiyeon : Yoo Seungho~

Seungho : (laughs a little) Gomawo, Jiyeon ah.

Jiyeon : mweoga?(about what?)

Seungho : You gave me the best present ever.

Jiyeon : um… which present? The pink pen or the other one?

Seungho : of course the pen. I never want ‘that’ other present. (acting serious)

Jiyeon : (knew that Seungho wanted to , so she also acts serious) oh, I think that’s better. Actually I also don’t really want to give that other present to you. Why should I give that present to someone like you, right? You are nothing.

Seungho : Y-YE???! Wh-what did you say? I am nothing???

Jiyeon : of course! There’s nothing special about you. Only girl who lost her mind will love you.

Seungho : y-ye? U-uh! Yeah I guess you are right, Jiyeon ah. You are definitely a girl who lost your mind.

Jiyeon : YE??? Yah, I’m not! I just lost my memory, not mind, you see! Hihi! (giggling)

Seungho : aigoo! What happened to you now? Are you that happy to say that you lost your memory?

Jiyeon : well, actually it’s kind a fun, you know.

Seungho : YE??? Yah Park Jiyeon, I think you are definitely lost your mind now. How come losing memory can be a fun thing?

Jiyeon : thinking back when we met for the “first time” at the store before, it was fun! I really thought that you were a crazy guy at that time. You directly talked with me like we’ve known for ages. Hihi!

Seungho : yah, but we REALLY HAVE known for ages~

Jiyeon : I know. That’s why I said it was fun. (smiling by herself)

Silence for few moments…

Seungho : oh, look! The sun sets! (stops their steps)

Jiyeon : woahhh! It’s amazing~ And it’s so romantic. I always wish to watch it together with boyfriend.

Seungho : here I am! Hehe~

Jiyeon : tssk! Mweoya~ who said that you are my boyfriend?

Seungho : uh? Then giving me your heart doesn’t mean that I’m now your boyfriend?

Jiyeon : of course! Aihhh, how come you think that far?~ wahhh, it’s really beautiful! (enjoying the view)

Seungho : (staring Jiyeon deeply) yes you are.

Jiyeon : u-uh? (looking at Seungho) Ahemm~ (bowing her head, blushing)

Seungho : (chuckles)

 

Walking heading to Seungho’s car…

Jiyeon : but Seungho ah, I’m sorry…

Seungho : wae?

Jiyeon : our date today wasn’t like what I planned.

Seungho : uh~ about that. I really think so! You’re definitely not a good date planner, you know? I think I gave you a wrong punishment.

Jiyeon : yah yah! What did you say? I’m not a good date planner? Do you know the reason why today’s date didn’t happen like what I planned? It’s all because of you!

Seungho : (eyes getting bigger) BECAUSE OF ME? What …

Jiyeon : you were sulking over nothing! Tssk! I’m so confused how can a guy sulking just because of movie tickets?

Seungho : yah, it’s your fault then! Where’s in this world a couple watch movie with another couple sitting in the middle of them???

Jiyeon : tssk! I did that with a reason you know!

Seungho : what is it then?

Jiyeon : don’t you remember? First time we were going out…

Seungho : (frowning) uh?

Jiyeon : with Seohyun unnie and Yonghwa oppa…

Seungho : um… uh, then what about that day?

Jiyeon : aishhh chinccha! We watched movie together, four of us.

Seungho : then? (totally confused)

Jiyeon : (sighs) we were sitting like that before! We were between Seohyun unnie and Yonghwa oppa! You don’t remember that???

Seungho : aaahhhh uh! Yeah yeah I remember. But do you really have to do that exactly same thing? Aishhh how childish~ Besides, how can you remember all those things, Jiyeon ah?

Jiyeon : y-ye? (surprised with his question)

Seungho : uh! And also about the pink pen. You even remembered that I talked to you for the first time to borrow that pink pen… How can suddenly you remembered all that? And that fast???

Jiyeon : (speechless)

Seungho : (just being silent, waiting for her answer)

Jiyeon : w-well… th-that…

 

*Jiyeon’s flashback*

“PARK JIYEON.”

Jiyeon : < th-that voice… it’s be-been long time since I heard it. > (turns around) Ya-Yang Yoseob??? (totally shocked)

Yoseob : (approaching Jiyeon with smile. Nodding) yes, it is me. You… you’ve been well, right?

Jiyeon : u-u-uh. H-how about you?

Yoseob : (just smile without answering) yeogi~(here~) (while holding out a diary. JY Diary” is written on the cover)

Jiyeon : (frowning) wh-what is this? (taking it from Yoseob’s hand)

Yoseob : something that I shouldn’t keep for a long time.

Jiyeon : (opening the diary, page by page)

Yoseob : today is HIS DAY. So I think you definitely need this diary in order to give him such a beautiful birthday. (forced smile)

Jiyeon : it’s all here… our story… (speak slowly, only herself can hear it)

Yoseob : for keeping it from you, I’m really sorry, Jiyeon ah.

Jiyeon : (looking at Yoseob, and shaking her head) ani. Gomawo. Cheongmal. (smiles sincerely to Yoseob)

Yoseob : (just nodding) kanda~(I’m leaving~)

Jiyeon : Yoseob ah, wait! Are you …

*end of Jiyeon’s flashback*

 

Seungho : Jiyeon ah, wae? (after seeing Jiyeon stay silent for few moments)

Jiyeon : u-uh? (finally back to her sense) < if I tell him the truth, he might be sad, especially when he knows that Yoseob came to meet me again… > um~ nothing. (fake smile)

Seungho : uh? I asked you how can you remember back? Did something happen?

Jiyeon : I just… s-suddenly I can remember. N-nothing happened. (stuttering)

Seungho : (silent) < why does she look nervous right now? > (starting to doubt about her answer)

Jiyeon : w-wae? Don’t you feel happy to know that I remembered all again? (fake laugh, tried hard to cover her nervousness)

Seungho : of course I’m happy. (smiling) < but to know that you’re actually not telling the truth, I’m not happy, Jiyeon ah. >

Jiyeon : (forced smile) good then, so after this never ask me that question again okay?

Seungho : (no answer)

Jiyeon : okay?

Seungho : < since today is a good day for us, maybe I should just ignore that… or at least just for now… > (just smiling and nodding)

 

In the car…

Jiyeon : Seungho ah, where are we going?

Seungho : just somewhere. In order to complete your not-so-successful date plan.

Jiyeon : (pouting) fine. Then what I did for today was nothing for you, right?

Seungho : (laughing) aigoo~ Jiyeon ah~ don’t be too spoiled.

Jiyeon : I’m not. It’s just… it seems like you don’t appreciate what I’ve done for you. (still pouting)

Seungho : (just smiling when looking at Jiyeon’s childishness) you’ll see how much I appreciate you after this. (wink)

 

Few minutes later…

Seungho : ok, we are here. Kaja Jiyeon ah~

They are at a park. A beautiful park which be illuminated by many lights there.

Jiyeon : why are we here? (asking innocently)

Seungho : there! (his hand pointing while another hand grabbing Jiyeon’s hand and holding it tightly)

Jiyeon : i-ice… ice-cream stall?

Seungho : uh! Let’s eat ice-cream! (excitedly)

After buying the ice-cream…

Seungho : Jiyeon ah, let’s sit here. (sitting)

Jiyeon : uh. (sitting as well. Enjoying her ice-cream) eummmm~ chinccha matda!(really delicious!)

Seungho : really?

Jiyeon : uh! Hihi! (giggling excitedly)

Seungho : um… then… now as you said you already remembered everything, I have a question to test you. (serious. Eating ice-cream)

Jiyeon : question? What is it? (also serious)

Seungho : what thing that we did for the FIRST (he emphasized the word “first”) time when we were eating ice-cream together for the first time before? (asking and acting all innocent while the ice-cream again)

Jiyeon : u-u-u-uh? (stuttering) < don’t tell me if he wants to … > (GULPPP! She swallowed her saliva due to her nervousness)

Seungho : why do you look so nervous now, Park Jiyeon??? (still acting like he knows nothing) < tssk! She actually knew it, didn’t she? (bad boy smile) >

Jiyeon : w-w-well… < no, no, please. Not now… >

Seungho : I asked you a question, why don’t you just answer it? (he stares exactly at Jiyeon’s eyes, intentionally want to make her more nervous)

Jiyeon : (frozen)

Seungho : Jiyeon ah…

 

... TO BE CONTINUED ...

Author's note : I LIKE THIS CHAPTER!!! (ok me myself saying it, sorry! keke~)

kpop_ako_1026 & The_HOTTEST_Nie2PM = yes it is updated SOON enough! so i also want to see u sooner!!!^^

angelnguyen = THANKS for the 'good luck'! Hope I can do my best for my schoolwork. Thx for supporting me^^

AvanFlashUp = I asked u to guess but u didnt??? u r totally a loyal reader since it IS LOVE! aren't u? hihi^^

euntaec & may_yuna = WAHHH CORRECT ANSWER! but sorry, no present for u guys! hehe^^

Mai_Ziey = THANKS!!! THANKS NEWCOMER!!! wanna keep seeing ur name after this hehehe^^

 

p/s : sorry for any language problems, wrong grammars, spelling mistakes, words used etc. (i'm not good in English hehe)